Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36865
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97220
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39976
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31498
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25502

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

New Character Level Limit Before Approved Profile
Actually a bit of a minor change, for the most part. Henceforth, the max level a character will be able to be before having an approved profile up is 50. Previously, if a character got to 50 (or higher) without having an approved profile, the character would be locked until the profile got approved.

There are some perks to getting to and parking at 50, such as classes being able to learn the next 'level' of armor (such as a warrior getting to wear plate). I feel that being able to use all that your class has to offer before needing an approved profile will be a boon, for those that wish to take the time to level the character up to that point.

Again, this is a rather minor change, but I think a bit for the better!

Edit: Note that you must also be a Grunt to level beyond level 50, so an approved profile and grunthood is needed to level higher than 50.
I Am the Sea

Need an easy way to host/link files and images? Check this thread!

Try to never just say, "My character isn't interested in that adventure." A lot of people mistake this for good roleplaying, because you are asserting your character's personality. Wrong. Good roleplaying should never bring the game to a screeching halt. One of your jobs as a player is to come up with a reason why your character would be interested in a plot. After all, your personality is entirely in your hands, not the DM's. Come up with a reason why the adventure (or the reward) might appeal to you, no matter how esoteric or roundabout the reasoning. -(Source)