08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 356
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2609
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85206
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2193
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3391

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

New Shadeweavers
Quest of the Hundred Trials

I'm sure several people out there have already heard of the Shadeweaver concept I've come up with but if not, you can find more info and see my own Shadeweaver's progress here

The purpose of this thread is to put out the word that I've advanced my plans to open up non-family Shadeweavers. Just to repeat myself, the shadeweavers that come of this concept will NOT be related to the original Shadeweaver line in any way.

The training comes from a new Shadeweaver mentor, taught in secret by Kaanai's own father, despirate to keep the traditions alive in the world. This mentor now spends his time bringing up Shadeweaver Initiates from all races that are capable of the training (Unfortunately, I'm currently limiting this to rogues. This means only races that allow rogues could be shadeweavers.).

What I'm hoping to see with this is more players taking on the Shadeweaver style for a character and going out to pursue their own Quest of the Hundred Trials. While it may seem like this detracts from the unique nature of my own character Kaanai, I feel like I'd be limiting others to keep this tradition to my own character, and I've found it to be a fun experience that I'd like others to have the opportunity to enjoy.

If anyone would like to create a Shadeweaver, feel free to PM me or post a message in this topic and I'll do my best to help.
PM
Just as another reference, I've decided to embrace this awesome new idea and make my own. Progress of my Shadeweaver can be seen here. This is also an example of what being a Shadeweaver can be like.
[Image: 4ab673a110e5324a7acf57e330a6c8eb.jpg]
PM
I have a natural interest in this. When I get the chance, I shall make my own to join in.
PM