11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 606
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3903
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87806
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3258
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3480

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

No Show.
I'm not sure where this belongs, so I'm placing it here.

I won't be RPing for at least a month or 2, as last night, my 42 year old mother basically had a stroke. No permanent damage has been done, but I will not be able to RP as I will be visiting her every day. So... If I'm not back... Happy new years.

Attached is a group conversation with a few of my friends... Hannah being one of them who missed it... explaining what has happened.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

[Image: MDJR.gif]
PM
Although having said this beforehand I'll say it again, good luck Mushy/Janji/Bogotus. Don't worry about us, we'll still be here, or I will anyway. Do whatever you have to do is what I'm saying, I guess.

-Maul.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
Ok, one thing I DO need to do before I leave...

Kicks JimmyLi's arse.

I feel mildly happier. Anyway, last post for at least a week.

-Bogotus.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

PM
I really do hope your mother gets better, Jacob (Yes, I'M USING UR RL NAEM). From all the times I've been over your house, she's been awesome, and hasn't pulled her hair out after having put up with me. She, my good sir, is a wonderful woman.

Give her my best wishes!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
Ah, best of luck to you both!
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
The best of luck to the both of you.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Sucks to hear. D:

I hope everything goes smoothly in the future!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Really sorry to hear about all of that man, best of luck and I hope everything turns out great.
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
PM
Ok, I've decided I'll do updates, if that is Ok with you Lot. It'll keep me on the forums a bit more, and hopefully get me closer to grunthood and keep me sane.

2nd of November, at 5:00 PM:
Something amazing happened.

My father, Frank, put out a Cadbury Ice Cream fridge out on the kerb for kerb side collection a couple of months ago, and within a day, it was taken by someone who needed it for a new business. Frank told him that if it didn't fit, bring it back, and he'll throw it down the tip. (Dump for Americans.)

Today, we discovered we had $12 to last us untill Wednesday. Frank talked to his Sister, Yvette, who has decided to come every day and help us out, about the money trouble. A second later, he heard a knock at the door. He answered, and saw the man standing there. He asked whether the Fridge fit, and the man replied "No, but I did end up selling it, and think you deserve half." That half was $40 dollars and will supply us with food untill Wednesday.

2nd of November, at 9:00 PM:
My sister, Jordan, and Frank had just returned from visiting my Mother, Joanne, in hospital. The Bleeding has stopped, but, the clot can still go two ways. They're gonna moniter her for a few more days, keeping her in the ICU ward. Then, if the clot does clot more, they are going to drill into a part of her skull and suck some of the fluid out. That is an unlikely scenario though, according to Doctors. She seems to be getting a bit better with her Math, knowing now what 100-1 is. When it comes to the year though, she is thinking 2009, but is saying 2094, 2010, or 2006.

On a brighter note, all day Frank has been contacting all the family friends, and telling them what is going on. He gave them that news. They called one another and made sure everyone knew, and, in the end, decided that they would come and help renovate/redesign the house.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

PM
3rd of November, at 7:30 AM.

I ended up with 6 hours sleep again, which is around the longest I have slept in at least half a year or so. Frank was talking to his Mother, Helen, about the events of this morning, which involved him pondering about whether he was supposed to clean with a cloth or a sponge, knocking a glass onto the floor, the glass bouncing four times and then breaking, and then deciding to hose off the mattress, using an old hose, which was encrusted with rust... You can figure the results out for yourself. He seems to have changed a lot by this event, looking after cats... his most hated creature. (Especially My Neurotic Cat, Hobbes. Yes he is mine.)

He also said that he called the Hospital at 5:00 AM, and Joanne is... Stable. her BPL has dropped to around 180/90, which is near where they want it to be.

3rd of November, at 8:00 AM.

Leaving for the Hospital now.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

PM
3rd of November, 6:40 PM

We just heard Joannes BPL is 168/80 which is near where they want it (180/60). She may have had previous strokes before this one, so the Doctors are doing a scan as I'm typing this post.

The Organizers of the people who decided the House Make-Over are... Over... Talking to Dad about what he wants to do. Another family friend has made us Lasagna for dinner, and all of this is making me teary, so forgive me for mistakes.

Everyone is being incredibly supportive, including many of the people I do not know personally. I don't want to sympathize, as everything is turning up, and the atmosphere is incredibly happy.

Anyway, Thanks for all your support COTH.
My Character List:

Mahhal Thunderhoof

PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show me your desktop! Roxas65 50 1,368 07-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Lendri
  Adventure Time > Any silly show linked here on OT. Even itself. Binkleheimer 19 823 07-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Lendri
  Favorite "Older" TV Show! Evaszion 16 492 07-20-2011, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Cressy
  I'mma show off [A HUGE spoiler!!!] Kenert 9 395 03-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Talent Show! Kiffles 3 237 04-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Dilly