Yesterday 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 417
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2982
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85977
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2554
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Our place in the world.
It has been years since I was ripped from my peaceful slumber and forced to fight those I once loved. It has been years since I felt the gentle rays of the Sun on my skin. It has been years since I have been... Myself.

I have been lost, without purpose, for all those years. Unsure of what the future had in store for me. My past, taken away from me. I did not know who or what I was but I knew that I was free. Free from the chains that once binded me to His will. Free of the stranglehold He had over my body. Free, to do as I wanted.

Free... to find my own place in this world.

After some OOC fun on my namesake and some cog turning, I quickly found myself with the idea of actually doing something with the character and the Forsaken race as a whole. So, inspired by what Bovel has done for the Draenei race with the Draenei Pilgrimage, the idea formed in my head to have a group of Forsaken delve deeper into the Forsaken lore and their pasts to find their own place in the world.

Couple of things that the group could do:
  • Look into the History of the Forsaken and the Third War.
  • Discover the Cult of Forgotten Shadow and their ascendants and lightslayers.
  • Have a look in the Royal Apothecary Society's labs and see their apothecaries.
  • Learn more about necromancy and their eventual fate of mindless.
  • Delve into their own past and discover the (unpleasant) truth about themselves.

Other races of the Horde and perhaps even the Alliance would be welcomed to influence the group's eventual decision of deciding what their own righteous place in the world would be or simply tag along and learn more about the Forsaken and their plight.

Now, this is only a vague idea in my mind so far but I am beginning to work it out more and more as you can see from the ideas list at the top. My question is though; Would people be interested in taking part in something like this on a (new) Forsaken or just simply take part in something like this?
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karunzo's post:
  • Djura
PM
I find myself asking a similar kind of question when I RP as forsaken/undead. This sounds like it would be really great! I'd be interested in perusing this kind of thinking on either a new character or Sandor. Do you think you will be forming a guild if this becomes popular?
"My country is the world, my religion is to do good" - Thomas Paine

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died." - Jorah Mormont

----- Characters -----

Spoiler:
Dulcius Seregon - Mage/addict with a tendency to bore others.
Daedre Seregon - Low-born noble with a cocksure behavior.
Edric Luven - Cautious lowlife Human who will do anything for quick coin.
Sandor Deramore - A former Alliance military commander turned lost Undead soldier.
Ranzbert Spoznotch - Tad-insane Gnome Warlock with a passion for potion making and research.
Elizabeth Drakos - Stern and assertive zealot.
PM
..This sounds awesome. I'd totally be down for it.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM
(09-19-2011, 02:14 PM)Schorse Wrote: Do you think you will be forming a guild if this becomes popular?

We already have one, the Shadow Bearers. It's a group of Light haters. Mostly an idea, what with only 3 members.
[Image: djuraz.jpg]
PM
Wow, nice to see that I inspire such grand ideas!
Good luck to ya'.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
(09-19-2011, 08:53 PM)Djurawuzhere Wrote: We already have one, the Shadow Bearers. It's a group of Light haters. Mostly an idea, what with only 3 members.

The Shadowbearers, while not neccesarily connected to the Forsaken lore oriented events, I had planned to be the continuation of events for the Forsaken. I could tell you more but I don't want to spoil too much about the events!

Thank you to all that have posted here by the way. I welcome more ideas and input as to what the group could do!
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
PM