08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 371
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2799
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85546
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2333
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Outside (continued)
So I wanted to talk a bit more about this MMO known as outside. Beside the insanely high system requirements: a working ecosystem, an mixed atmosphere of oxygen and nitrogen, and a fusion furnace approximately 1.496×1011 m miles away with an equitorial diameter of 2.5×1020, (thank you wikipedia!) I'd say it's a great MMO!

Or maybe the joke is getting tired already and I should drop it. :D
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
PM
Ahh, yes. The many functions of outside. I hold a subscription, and I do use it more than WoW, believe it or not. My wife insists, since its her favorite MMORPG. Somedays I find it to be awfully similar to the Sims though...
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Actually, I do play Outside, and I enjoy it a lot, but I think they really need to rework the mount system. Far too complicated for casual players. The minipet choices are awesome, though.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
True, the pets are great. But like I said with AOC, I really loose intrest in an MMO when the only playable race is human. Boooooreing!
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
PM
I play Outside a lot, though it sometimes gives me this hazy feeling and I pass out.

Does that make me a china farmer?
PM
That's the Fatigue. I'm still not sure why you don't get any warning messages about it. Also, some of the environmental DoTs are overpowered. I've got a nasal debuff I can't seem to get rid of.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
Personally, I like all the class options, but sometimes it's really hard to find quests. And when you do, they normally require expensive gear, which requires even more grinding.

I swear, sometimes I feel I spend more time grinding for cash than actually playing Outside.
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
PM
Meh, I canceled my subscription to that years ago.
Jivundus: Unbound Fury
Gwendolyna: Priestess of the Light
Clauda: Master Smith and Smiter of Kneecaps
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nightmare! Continued! zeromanzx 12 444 10-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel