Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
08-02-2018 10:18 AM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 81253
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 163
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 2981
Introduction Memphis
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3485
Hello Everyone
05-26-2018 04:59 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 264

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Phobia?
You'd hate my dog then Nostra, heh.

I'm also surprised how many people have problems with water.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
I can honestly admit, I have no phobias or irrational fears! And it takes a lot to scare me.

No, I'm not perfect. I'm cursed with horrid luck!

But I'm close to perfect LOL
[Image: ZuliSig.jpg]
PM
I have a fear of heights, I suppose death as well because then I couldn't help people get where they need to go.

I also had a fear of writing replies on forums, let alone topics. I was just so afraid someone was out there to yell at me.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
PM
Dogs... All kinds, really. You can expect to see me somewhere high like atop a tree or something when there's as much as a puppy nearby.

I used to be afraid of deep water for a long, long time, never going anywhere I couldn't touch the ground, but ever since I got into diving, it's disappeared. I'd say the fear was mostly because deep places were the kind of "unknown place" I couldn't reach and which could have, in theory, been rather damaging the many times I've been close to it :).

And that's it, me thinks.
PM
I'm frightened of large spiders. Mainly because of a dream I had when I was little, about four or five. At the time I wasn't even sure if it was a dream or not, so it obviously made it worse.

I woke up alone in my parents house, a somewhat large and old farm complete with facilities for cows and pigs and whatnot (Which hadn't been used for ages). We lived far from everything and anything, the closest neighbor miles away. But I woke up, remember walking around saying my parents names, not getting any answers. I opened the door and yelled for them, thinking they might be outside, but no response either. So I went into the barn, where everything began to go really weird. The place was fully of spider webs, as if the place had been covered by it. And I could feel my feet sticking to the floor as I walked. There was a long webbed tunnel in front of me, and I walked into it despite being scared senseless already. The tunnel began to bend and twist, and I could hear clicking, shuffling sounds.

Further ahead, I saw something appear. It was a huge spider, looking like a tarantula. Much larger than me. It's black eyes shining and the mandibles moving as it saw me, starting to shuffle down the webbed tunnel towards me. I screamed and began to run, falling in the sticky web and crying for help. After what seemed like forever of being chased, another spider appeared in the end of the tunnel I was heading for. I remember lucidly their fangs sinking into me, my screams as the poison went into my stomach by the end of the fangs. How I knew I was already dead when they began to wrap me in the silk. Being bound into a cocoon that barely let be breathe as I began to black out, the pain unimaginable throughout my body.

I woke up crying, I ran out from my room and looked for my parents, but they weren't there. I couldn't find anyone and I just broke down and sat for an hour reliving the dream again and again inside my head. Finally, I picked up the phone and called the police. I didn't know what else to do, and it was the only number I knew in case of emergency. But just as I heard a voice in the other end of the phone, I heard my mothers car rolling up into the driveway and I slammed the phone back on the hook and ran to her. Turns out my parents had left to do some shopping, thinking I'd still be sleeping when they came home. But feeling so utterly alone and helpless, especially after that dream, I never got over it. And I associate spiders with pain, abandonment, and other horrible things. I've never been able to tell my parents about this either, and people think I'm nuts when I do mention it. But I can safely say this scarred me for life, despite being all in my head at the time.
PM
<gives big hug>
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
PM
I'm a vaso-vagal trypanophobiac -- in common terms, it means I'm so terrified of hypodermic needles that I could quite literally go into shock and die when one's around, due to wildly fluctuating blood pressure levels.

Cute, huh?
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
PM
rentreality Wrote:I'm a vaso-vagal trypanophobiac -- in common terms, it means I'm so terrified of hypodermic needles that I could quite literally go into shock and die when one's around, due to wildly fluctuating blood pressure levels.

Cute, huh?

And you play a doctor in WoW. The irony!
PM
Theik Wrote:And you play a doctor in WoW. The irony!
Striking, isn't it? I still laugh about it to this day. I guess there's a good reason that Mansfield doesn't take blood samples often, and it's not just the rudimentary science of alchemy testing!
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
PM
Very.. Vivid dream.

I'm just more scared of spiders by reading that!
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
I have this weird thing where I can't stand being in a dark room by myself, with someone else in another room, yelling for me/at me. I get really freaked out.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Sourpuddle Wrote:I also had a fear of writing replies on forums, let alone topics. I was just so afraid someone was out there to yell at me.
Hooray! I'm not alone! :D

I've got a bit of a phobia of having nightmares. And I'll be honest, if I try to sleep and I think of something creepy, I'll be up all night until either: A. I manage to get it out of my head or B. I stay up so late I just pass out.

I'm also afraid of Scorpions with their little beady eyes just staring at you all the time. *shiver*
"Now, the problem is, if you use these exploding gloves you have to have skin of steel or be willing to lose a hand."
"The buck stops here! Why? BECAUSE IT'S MINE!"
PM
Though I am not entirely sure what sort of phobia one would refer to this as, however I am incredibly afraid of having anyone I know in my day-to-day life find out I play WoW and more so, that I Roleplay on WoW. This is a secret I have guarded since the day I received world of warcraft and I very well intend to take it to my grave. Maybe the root of this fear is a fear of judgement but hey, I like my privacy.

Thinking back now, It is perhaps a little bit irrational, two of my girlfriends (now ex's of course) and three close friends have played WoW and I never even considered telling them I did likewise. In fact if they ever brought up the subject I would just sort of shy away from the conversation until the content changed.

If any of you ever meet me in real life, the code word is 'snuggle', after that I will just KNOW.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
PM
Snuggle.

Err, I'm the same Walluce, I keep my buisness to myself, nobody really knows what I do outside of hanging with them, they definatly don't know I RP, or play WoW.
PM
Authority figures. Cops, judges, administrators, men in imposing black suits, etc. I always lie to these sort of figures and do everything I can to conceal my movements and identity from them. Always got this crazy conspiracy theory chuggin' along in the back of my mind that they're all out to get me. Tracking my movements. Watching me through video cameras. Monitoring my electronic activities. It's a lil fear that's always creeping in the back of my mind whenever I make a phone call or talk through IM or browse the internets or use a credit card.

Sad thing is, this fear is actually, 90% of the time, legitimate. There are so many companies out there who make it their business to track every piece of personal information you have. Martial status, consumer history, criminal background, places of residence, family history, medical history, academic performance.....everything. And of course they do it without your consent or knowledge.
Spoiler:
Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
PM