11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 525
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3299
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86674
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2902
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3425

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Player Pictures
Don't be scared, even -I- posted a picture, hell I posted 3! IF I can do it, you can to! :P
PM
Have we met? No I don´t think so.

*sighs with relief*

Then that was settled.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
......I never thought I was going to be able to love. For the longest of times, I have drifted along this world as a lonely heart, forever believing that I will walk a path of solitude. However, in this very instant in time, after gazing upon the picture Bishnak has posted....I....I feel something that I've never felt before.

It's like a flutter of light sparkling in my chest. It's paralyzing, thought comforting, at the same time. My breath is slowly halting every time I stare into that cap....my legs are sweetly losing their balance as I think about him so....

Bishnak....lovely-cakes....I....I.....

I LOVE YOU!

TAKE ME NOW BEFORE MY BODY FALLS APART FROM TREMBLING!

.....oh, and yeah. Back to the topic at hands.

Love the cosplay photos people got up. Sehaara made a pretty good Misa and Shoe's rocked that dark suit out pretty awesomely. I've always wanted to get into cosplay myself but, I've never had enough time / money / effort to really construct a good costume out for a character that I'd be able to be. Sucks, 'cause people tell me I could pull off a pretty good Sasuke....only problem being is that I hate Naruto with a passion. Blarrrrrrrr.
Spoiler:

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
PM
Krent Wrote:......I never thought I was going to be able to love. For the longest of times, I have drifted along this world as a lonely heart, forever believing that I will walk a path of solitude. However, in this very instant in time, after gazing upon the picture Bishnak has posted....I....I feel something that I've never felt before.

It's like a flutter of light sparkling in my chest. It's paralyzing, thought comforting, at the same time. My breath is slowly halting every time I stare into that cap....my legs are sweetly losing their balance as I think about him so....

Bishnak....lovely-cakes....I....I.....

I LOVE YOU!

TAKE ME NOW BEFORE MY BODY FALLS APART FROM TREMBLING!

OMG, Like, seriously and honestly, I TOLD Bish you'd be the stalker guy. >.> I told heeem!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
PIGTAILS I SHALL LAY YOUR QUIVERING BODY DOWN ON ON THE BEACH DURING A STARRY NIGHT.

Edit: Clearly I've met my goals here so picture is down.
PM
Crap.... I missed it. >.< *Grumbles and sulks off*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
PM
That's it. I officially don't believe Bishnak exists. There isn't any actual photographic proof, Krent is part of the hoax.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
[Image: l_676fa687aeb1409eee9433ea779d7858.jpg]

Im the one in blue

[Image: workpic.jpg]

Before my old job

[Image: 360186527_l.jpg]

During my old job

[Image: work1.jpg]

Night shift.(What is in the mouth, I dont condone anyone trying/and or taking up. One of my horrible and nasty habits)
PM
So yeah. Couldn't find all three that I had before..so I'm like "D'aww" so here is a repost of the so-called "glamour shot" that I have. x_x
Omgthisismmeerietyainoett?!

Edit: RAI POST PIX NAO KTHXBIISHUTUPNAOBAI
Uryith - Kindhearted, yet short tempered priest.
Kam - Deadly, yet playful rogue.
Reayverla - Confused, but friendly hunter.
PM
Whinerwhinerwhiner. >:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/ ... anandI.jpg
This would be me and a kitty that belongs to one of my best friends. :D

And as for Amanda and I together, we dressed up as scene kids once, using my friend/her sister's clothes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/ ... oscene.jpg

Now QUIT NAGGING ME! -mauls with a fork-
Mize: A shy mage who has finally left Azuremyst Isle to see the world for herself.
Donak: Grouchy Undead that's always reminiscing about when he was alive.
PM
Daichi Wrote:Whinerwhinerwhiner. >:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/ ... anandI.jpg
This would be me and a kitty that belongs to one of my best friends. :D

And as for Amanda and I together, we dressed up as scene kids once, using my friend/her sister's clothes.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/ ... oscene.jpg

Now QUIT NAGGING ME! -mauls with a fork-
I want you..to kiss the cat..and smell it..a--WHAT?! NO. HUH? COFFEE! YEP BYE.

*nagnagnag* You guys are so scene.
Uryith - Kindhearted, yet short tempered priest.
Kam - Deadly, yet playful rogue.
Reayverla - Confused, but friendly hunter.
PM
[Image: 188158198_5_-7h7.jpeg]
Me and some friends after a bottle of vodka, no that is not my real skin colour.

(i am the one to the right)
Ace: A small good hearted bag of energy who is quite a potion doc.
Harold: Like most Undead, dirty, sarcastic, full of insults and hunted by paladins.
PM
nah
PM
Viruxez Wrote:You look VERY young and if you split a bottle of vodka on 3 you are VERY young too. Dont be silly, post the unedited picture.

Er? Who are you, and why are you requesting that as your first post?
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
Qaza Wrote:
Viruxez Wrote:You look VERY young and if you split a bottle of vodka on 3 you are VERY young too. Dont be silly, post the unedited picture.

Er? Who are you, and why are you requesting that as your first post?
Yeah, I have to agree here... That's really freakin' wierd.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another let's player on the youtubes? Seriously?! Yep! Nick 9 313 01-22-2013, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  ArmA devs jailed in Greece for taking pictures of military base Nymus 24 955 01-19-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Roxas65
  'Tabletop RPG Player Hunting' Xigo 19 690 05-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Dae
  A Vouch for Being Chill, GM/Player Relations DiesUltime 13 518 03-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Last Post: ToxicFrozt
  Hello from a new player! KT28 11 304 05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Tobeh