11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 426
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2988
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86010
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2560
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3418

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Pokemon fusion RP (Open only for cameos now)
What would happen if, say, the two pokemon that resulted in the fusion both have an evolution? Could it be possible?
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m00qfdoBWr1qd87hlo1_500.gif]

i am sea-bass
PM
(Tempted to join just for... this. Cough.)
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
(Manliest Pokemon. http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/56/106 Sorry for intruding! )

EDIT: No, sorry, but I simply gotta do this now. It's a sign.

Name: Carl Mathis
Appearance: Slightly above average height, athletic build. Messy brown hair and blue eyes. Plain white shirt and tracksuits bottoms.
Goals: To rid the streets of crime and Team Rocket! Vigilante justice!
Pokemon partner: Manlee, who he has nicknamed Jin.
Other: Pratices martial arts, trains with Jin.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hawk's post:
  • Rini
PM
(05-23-2013, 01:37 PM)WindZealot Wrote: What would happen if, say, the two pokemon that resulted in the fusion both have an evolution? Could it be possible?

They would start at the base of both evolutions, say, as a bulbamander, and depending on how you RP them, they will evolve either into a bulbameleon or ivymander. Bulbameleon could go ivymeleon, or bulbazard, and then into ivyzard and vinally venusard.
They'll eventually get to be the 'mon that's the final form of both pokemons, but you can choose how they go about it.

Also, sweet jesus, all the interest. I'll need a bit of time to write up some initial prompts for your characters. If Immy is going the way of "already knew her fusion pokemon," then she could help another participant's character get theirs.

Also, due to the number of characters, I think I'm going to also introduce the idea that pokemon fusions, in their genetic tampering 'n such, have an innate pack or flocking mentality to other fusion pokemon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dae's post:
  • Krilari, Rini
PM
Name: Enidan
Appearance:
Goals: To rid the world of Team Rocket, Galactic, etc and possibly become Pokemon Champion along the way
Pokemon Partner: Goldra
Other: N/A

(Never mind!)
PM
Name:Anobe
Appearance:Brown hair, hazel eyes.Skinny, and somewhat average, to say. He wears a t-shirt with jeans and a belt with a place for his one Pokeball.
Goals:To learn more about the world and his Pashrew.
Pokemon partner:Pashrew
[Image: 27.46.png]

Other:Pashrew is the most adorable bug I've ever seen.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:

i am sea-bass
PM
So, we have lots of people participating. Great! Though I was thinking on it, and I figure there's still plenty of ideas and such, so if anyone (whether already with a character or not participating) wants to submit an idea for a character for me to GM or wants to RP as a Rocket or Gym leader or something (because screw canon, we have fusionmons) just drop me a PM.

That being said, I've looked at what we have here for characters, and am modifying my initial idea of having private RP for each character's meeting their pokemon, and am instead giving your character a brief reason to be in one place and some potential prompts to get your characters interacting. I had also failed to specify the relationship of your characters to their pokemon before the beginning of the RP, so for the start here, I have acted on the assumption that some characters have known their pokemon before the beginning of the RP, and have tried to leave it ambiguous for others. I'd appreciate some clarification so that I can get my story straight. :P

(05-22-2013, 11:15 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: Name: Imagen Ashyun
Age: 15 (because giving Pokemon to children is responsible, right? :| )
Appearance: Short girl with brown skin and black hair (or blue if you go by game/anime colors). Dresses more boyish than girly.
Goals: To come to an understanding of fusion Pokemon more, especially her Kadausaur.
Pokemon partner: Kadausaur, nicknamed "Autumn" (for his colors).
Other: Not sure. Do you allow more than 3 types in one pokemon (since Venusaur is Grass/Poison)?

An aquaintence of yours with a part-time job at the Viridian City pokemart has asked you for help, and being the sort of person you are and in the position you are with them, (The reasoning is up to you) is that there has been a robbery, and his workplace's entire stock of Pokeballs is gone. Through the Pokemart employee's frantic muttering, you get the idea that returning as many as you can find will help him keep his job.

(05-23-2013, 12:18 AM)Krilari Wrote: Name: Hugh McAengus
Appearance: While a long, plaid kilt covers his legs down past his knees the man usually lacks a shirt- which is to some's dismay. While it's obvious that he has a deal of strength to his form, he also has a fair deal of 'chunky' weight all the same. His hair is curly and brow, fitting the scruffy and poorly-tended hairs growing on his chin.
Goals: While he takes a great pleasure in seeing the world and everything it has to offer, Hugh has a more direct hope for the end of his journey- to gather enough funds to start a restaurant worthy of masters and common men all alike.
Pokemon partner: A Marolithe named "Conall"
Other: Remember, nothing is worn under the kilt. In matter of fact everything's in working order. Cue Rimshot

Your uncle, the self-proclaimed biggest fan of your culinary exploits, is waiting by the pond in West Veridian City to enjoy a lunch of your own making with him. As usual, he is asleep on a bench by the pond, finally having fallen asleep out of exhaustion; he has been grappling with hypnophobia due to his cronic bad dreams.

(05-23-2013, 03:01 AM)Ebenezer Wrote: Name: Sophie Hyacinth Evangeline Beckett
Appearance: She has long, bright blonde hair. She wears a dress which is bright yellow, similar to the colour of her pokémon Psygey, and is obviously not dressed for adventure.
Goals: Have fun, meet new friends, and do the opposite of what her parents tell her to.
Pokemon partner: She recently befriended a Psygey and does not yet have a nickname for it.
Other: Caterpie's head looks awesome on any pokémon. Try it! Nevermind. Still looks hilarious on some pokémon.

Something might be wrong with this one.

Your parents have conceded to allow you to (supposedly) go play in the park, as long as your father's Raticate, Sean Connery, stayed with you. Whatever your plans for the day without parental supervision may have been, Sean would have none of it, having chomped down on the hem of your skirt and is making its way to West Veridian.

(05-23-2013, 05:46 AM)Delta Wrote: Name: Herana
Appearance:
[Image: vP3Mf1h.gif]
Goals: To decipher the strange language she has encountered, and, of course, to explore!
Pokemon partner: Gasran, 'Phantom'.
[Image: wwcOhsT.gif]
Other: Phantom's pokéball is engraved with an ancient language. She's trying to find out what it means.

Phantom has been behaving quite strangely today, and has run off to the park in which you first found its strange pokeball.
(Is there any origin you have in mind with this pokeball or the pokemon? I can come up with something or leave it up to you if you'd like)

(05-23-2013, 06:44 AM)Karunzo Wrote: Name: Ken
Appearance: Ken is a tall, slim teen usually dressed in a black and orange track suit. His black hair is cut short and spiked.
Goals: To be the very best damn pokemon trainer there ever was!
Pokemon partner: A fierce Tentadude, nicknamed Rocky.
[Image: y2XQJw6.png]
Other: How is the pokemon type handled? Just the base or a mix?

There is no coffee in the house.
Sweet Ratatta's whiskers, there is no coffee in the house. The pokemart, the only shop open that would likely have coffee today due to a city holiday, is closed for some reason.
Your grandfather is creating a total mess in the middle of the northern Veridian thouroughfare, insisting that he owns the entirety of the Veridian Forest, and the only thing that will sate his ranting is coffee. For some reason.
Your mother has promised that she will allow you to have a pokemon if you find some coffee, somewhere or another, and fast. Having remembered enjoying a snack from a vendor in the Veridian park on a Founder's Day since passed, the Green Eats snack shop by the pond would be a likely and nearby place to find your crazy grandfather some caffiene.

(05-23-2013, 06:57 AM)Zhaei Wrote: Name: Leenock, though usually sticks to just 'Lee'.
Appearance: Brown hair and green eyes. Wears a loose vest and trousers tucked into leather footwraps, as well as keeping a simple rucksack for travelling purposes.
Goals: Learn more about Ground and Fire types, then work on breeding.
Pokemon partner: Just a normal Cubone.
Other: We don't have to start with fusions, do we? I'd like to be able to create one through RP, if that's okay. Will this be done over the forums or through Skype?
(An in-story creation of a fusion pokemon would be fine! One thing I would like to know, though, is if you'd like it sooner or later)

You have arrived at a docile little park after being ceaselessly heckled by a crazed old man. A sign verifies that this is, indeed Veridian city, and though known for its verdant environment, this town plays host to a pokemon gym focused on Ground-type pokemon. Thus is a hub for trainers with interest in this particular type. Even if the mysterious gym leader is absent, as rumor says he usually is, Diglett's cave is only a short walk away, if you could get past the geriatric nightmare from earlier.

(05-23-2013, 08:19 AM)mimloopen Wrote: Name: Meela
Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes. Wears a simple green dress with a sash for pokeballs.
Goals: To win lots of pokemon battles and make friends.
Pokemon partner: Maggie the Goldtung.
Other: They all look so ridiculous... the website made for a good few laughs, especially with anything involving zubat.

You heard that there was some sort of holiday event going on in the park, as a sort of Easter-egg hunt but with free pokeballs. Being an aspiring trainer, this is too good to pass up.

(05-23-2013, 01:25 PM)aroes Wrote: Pokemon rp? Ouch right in the nostalgia. Should be a nice change of pace. :)

Name: Jack Fleming
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, carries a ratty brown messenger bag.
Goals: To find fossils of ancient pokemon and revive them.
Pokemon partner: Polibell
Other: Nothin' for now.

Last week, you met Thomas Norman, a geneticist visiting town for business. Upon hearing of your interest in ancient pokemon, he told you that he had positions for inspired youths in his field, and would like to talk to you about a possible assistanceship or internship. Despite his odd request to meet you in the city park, your parents are excited by the prospect and expect you to meet him. So here you are.

(05-23-2013, 03:49 PM)Hawk Wrote: (Manliest Pokemon. http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/56/106 Sorry for intruding! )

EDIT: No, sorry, but I simply gotta do this now. It's a sign.

Name: Carl Mathis
Appearance: Slightly above average height, athletic build. Messy brown hair and blue eyes. Plain white shirt and tracksuits bottoms.
Goals: To rid the streets of crime and Team Rocket! Vigilante justice!
Pokemon partner: Manlee, who he has nicknamed Jin.
Other: Pratices martial arts, trains with Jin.

You heard that a robbery has occured! Following the trail of stolen pokeballs has led you to a park. Your sparring partner, Jin, though always a firey spirit, seems particularly impassioned about this crime for some reason.

(05-23-2013, 05:15 PM)Rini Wrote: Name: Enidan
Appearance: [Image: awf5t1.png]
Goals: To rid the world of Team Rocket, Galactic, etc and possibly become Pokemon Champion along the way
Pokemon Partner: Goldra
Other: N/A

There have been several signs of Rocket activity in Veridian recently: a disturbing thing indeed. You saw some shady -looking characters heading towards a park and have followed them, undetected.
Not that it was hard: they've been arguing nonstop since you spotted them, attempting to blame one another for the failure of some "operation."

(05-23-2013, 07:05 PM)WindZealot Wrote: Name:Anobe
Appearance:Brown hair, hazel eyes.Skinny, and somewhat average, to say. He wears a t-shirt with jeans and a belt with a place for his one Pokeball.
Goals:To learn more about the world and his Pashrew.
Pokemon partner:Pashrew
[Image: 27.46.png]

Other:Pashrew is the most adorable bug I've ever seen.

Your pokemon, Pashrew, has gone missing, it and its pokeball missing from your possession since you woke up. Your buddy who works at the pokemart pointed out to you the trail of a thief who seemed interested in pokeballs. To further frustrate matters, the authorities are preoccupied with the holiday events, and would only direct you to fill out a theft report at the station.

~~~~~

Whew!
Did I miss anyone?

So yes, as you can see, your characters have all been led to a park in West Veridian. It has some trees, open grass, and a pond. A small shop with a green roof and some picnic tables nearby solicits cold drinks and picnic foods. It is pretty small, mind you, about the size of the North Lawn in front of the White House, if you need a visual.
The time is mid-afternoon in the early Summer, and the sun is shining merrily. A stout, frizzy-haired man is snoozing on one of the aforementioned picnic tables' bench, and a few youths of various ages are in the park for whatever reason. A variety of pokeballs dot the area in a variety of colors, from basic pokeballs and great balls to exotic varieties like rustic apricorn balls and premier balls.

[Image: Spr_HGSS_Burglar.png][Image: Spr_GS_Scientist.png][Image: Spr_FRLG_Team_Rocket_Grunt_F.png][Image: truck.png]
In addition to the menagerie of pokeballs, some blatantly shady characters are collected around a large, unmarked truck. A masked man, a man in a lab coat, and a woman in black are all arguing, and their cacophony is enhanced by the approach of two other arguing figures in black.
[Image: Rocket_Grunt_M_II_OD.png][Image: Rocket_Grunt_F_II_OD.png]

Viridian City is celebrating a local holiday to commemorate its founding downtown, in the historic East Viridian. Many shops are closed for the parade and the police is overwhelmed with trying to make the area welcoming and hospitable despite a crime wave of petty theft and stolen pokemon that has hit the region.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dae's post:
  • Hawk
PM
Anobe looked around for anyone that looked like a thief. He was clearly irritated that someone stole his Pashrew, and sees the large truck, and the shady characters. The idea that one of them may have stolen Pashrew was already in his head…and the police weren't going to do anything…

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:

i am sea-bass
PM
"Good ole' uncle Mickey..."

The slightest snicker turned towards a hearty chortle as the aspiring chef mused over his choice of meal. Salted trout garnished with gold berries, Pinap berry salad, a bowl of freshly-cooked kimchi and a loaf of spice bread to nosh on in between. All of that paired with a bottle of lemonade to wash it down gave Hugh a small sense of pride, an affirmation to his calling. With the meal wrapped and set gingerly in a wicker basket the boy was well on his way out to the local park.

For a holiday the walk was rather uneventful. Clad in his usual garb- or lack there of- Hugh made his way along to the park, paying no mind to one person's business or another as he settled close to the lakeside.

The sight of his sleeping uncle always brought conflict to the young man: should he awaken the poor man from his prison, or allow him the rest he so very desperately needed? With a sigh he settled down upon the grass beside, looking more towards the park's life as he spared his uncle time to come about on his own.

The truck was an odd sight to say the least, though from afar the only thing he really managed was a curious hum. Looking back to his sleeping relative the boy affirmed the safety of his kin before venturing for a closer look.
Citizens who were coming and going through the park might have noted the sight of a young teen perched in a tree, his eyes peering over the landscape. Although the majority of people seemed disturbed or frightened at the prospect of their Pokemon being stolen and thieves running rampant through Viridian, Carl couldn't have been more thrilled. This was a near perfect opportunity! Despite objections from the police to "let them do their job", Carl refused to sit idle whilst lawbreakers were on the loose. They also said something about vigilantes being illegal, but he couldn't remember the details.

Carl sighed softly, glancing above him. "See anything, Jin? They gotta be somewhere."

Jin let out a grunt in response, rather dispassionate about the whole situation.

"What're you so down about, Jin? This is the chance we've been waiting for! It's about time someone showed the Rockets that it's closing time for their so called "business". I'd have thought you'd jump at the chance to pound 'em!"

Despite Carl's retort, Jin didn't seem to care, merely exhaling through his nose.

"Bah..." Carl pawed at the air. As he turned his head left to right, something immediately caught his attention. "Wait, Jin! Look at that over there!"

He pointed towards the unmarked van, and the trio of individuals who were joined by a pair of figures clad in black. "... THIS is worth investigating." Carl muttered before hopping off of the tree branch and sneaking through the crowd, hiding behind the wall of a building and eavesdropping on their conversation.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
As the two black-clad figures joined those by the truck, one of them offered a pokeball to the man in the lab coat. He snatched it eagerly and held it to the sky, laughing manically. One of the other individuals who had been with the scientist from the start removed multiple long, extending, claw like devices from the truck's cab.
The excited scientist pushed up his glasses and pitched the pokeball forwards, releasing from it a small, red creature with an insectoid face and large, dilated eyes that would melt your heart. Another in the group did the same, but from that pokeball came a large, semi-aquatic looking creature with a striking pattern of white and red. Its piscine eyes and incredible horn shine in the bright afternoon sun.
Three members of this suspicious group use the gripper claws and quickly latch onto the pokemon. The small, red creature is easily apprehended and lifted by the waist with the claw, while the other is held from behind at each of its arms.
The masked man jumps in alarm as he discovers a massive hole in his knapsack and starts crawling on the ground frantically to grab various pokeballs from the ground. The scientist notices and, while growling in frustration, attempts to kick the masked man. He misses and tumbles on top of the masked man.

(Anyone with a pokemon fusion might notice their pokemon reacting upon the release of the pokemon in the possession of the rockets, as though they have developed a sudden case of spidey-sense)

Meanwhile, an observant individual might notice a small, shadowy figure darting under the picnic tables near the snack shack. The pinks of its inner ears twitch about at any sound or commotion, though it seems to disappear within with the shade produced by the tables and surrounding plants.
PM
Anobe saw them bring his Pashrew out. He scowls in rage, and yells for the cops, someone, anyone to help.

"Help! Thieves! Police! Someone!"

As he yelled for some help, Pashrew looked over to Anobe's direction, with it's big insectoid eyes.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:

i am sea-bass
PM
Still arguing with Sean Connery, Sophie hears somebody calling for help in the distance. She stops yelling and sits down, staring into the Raticate's eyes. "Sean, someone's in trouble. Go help them!"

Sean looks back at Sophie and shakes his head. "Sean, if you don't, I'll rip my skirt and tell Mum you did it," she said as she held the edge of her skirt and began tugging on it as if she would tear it.

Sophie, now with an excited expression on her face, looked down at Sean Connery as they headed in the direction of the truck. "You can fight, right?"

(By the way, I think it's called Viridian.)
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
Ken rushed for the door at the mention of his own pokemon, even before his mother had finished speaking. “I'll be back in a flash!” He yelled at her as he quickly donned his running shoes. As he ran off in the direction of Viridian Park, the young man could vaguely hear his mother shouting something at him in the distance but he paid no heed to her yelling and dashed off.

The park wasn't very far from Ken's home. It only took him a few minutes to reach it with his running shoes. His sprint had left him out of breath however and once the teen'd reached the lush greenery of the parkland, he opted to walk the rest of the way to the snack shop. The teen panted softly as he continued on his path. The sight of the shady truck caused him to raised an eyebrow but he disregarded it with a shake of his head.

The glass door of the snack store soon greeted him and Ken was just about to head inside when his attention was redirected to a brown haired peer, calling out in distress. Ever the helpful person, the young man jogged over in his direction and raised a hand in greeting. “What's up?” He inquired, tilting his head slightly to the side as he peered curiously into the eyes of his fellow teen.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.”
― Frank Zappa
PM
Carl's eyes widen at the sight of the Pokemon being wrangled in broad daylight. Though he did pause to wonder at such an odd looking Pokemon, at the sound of someone yelling he glanced to see if any of the police were coming. When they weren't he muttered something under his breath and quickly sprung to action. Someone had to keep them busy before the authorities came!

Jin's spirits had seemed to have picked up as well, as if something inside his head had just ticked. The pair leaped from out of the corner, falling into martial stances.

"Hold it, you lot!" He yelled, finger upraised. He was also secretly hoping they had no psychic Pokemon on their side. In truth, he didn't know what he was thinking standing up to 5 adults, but at least he had Jin!

(I'm fine with whatever happens here. :>)
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APB Reloaded, Story of the Crew (Open to anyone who wants to participate!) Harmonic 7 343 08-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Unlucky17