The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Razor's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello CotH community, my name is Benjamin, I'm 19 years old and I've been playing WoW since the "Classic" game, roleplaying in Blizzard servers.
I have to mention I'm Iranian and as you might have heard Iran has been banned by the Blizzard so that's the reason I'm here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Iran, and my language is Persian, I do speak English fluently though, I also have small knowledge on Arabic and Italian

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all goes back to Warcraft series, mostly Human and Orcs game, after a while of playing Warcraft III and playing the famous "DotA" maps I started to creating my own maps, when WoW came out like all other Warcraft fans I bought the game, after the recent Blizzard incident me and one of my friends tried to Start a RP server, but because of some reasons, like I was the only Developer and bla bla, it failed.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Actually I didn't find this community, one of my friends (Dino) did, and apparently his search has paid off, so here I am!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
To be honest I've always played "Lawful/Chaotic Evil" characters, and I do love it, doesn't matter what the game is.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human/Death Knights (Ex-Paladins): They've sacrificed all for the light and failed, and when the became of part of darkness itself, the Lich King sent them to their doom, so even though they are monsters, the last thing that they do is to defend their honor and fight the death even when they are dead.

Blood Elf/Warlock (Demon Casters): They've lost their power-source and their gift of limitless Arcane Magic, so summoning Demons and following the Reign of Chaos might be a good way to feed the hunger.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just a healthy and friendly community, active staff, and of course unlimited RP opportunists.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Well I do agree with most of the rules, but there is something that doesn't convince me, from what I read we should stay in Blizzard "Wall of Lore" and we can't like extinct a race, or kill an important NPC and take over his/her place, I think there should be these kind of opportunities but it should need a huge build up, like spending time on the character and events and making your way to the top, even if it takes more than a couple of years.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
On Tuesday afternoon, dwarven district, you notice master Therum Deepforge is punishing a boy, that's Razor, he tried to steal one of the blacksmith silver bars again, it's serious this time, Therum decided to hand over the young boy who is just 9 years old to the guards, they sent the boy to the Stockades! the place where the most dangerous criminals are imprisoned, Randolph Moloch finds Razor, he can feel the hate and anger in the young boys eyes, against all odds he takes Razor under his wing and a new chapter begins in Razor's life...

20 Years later...

... Razor has left the Stockade, although he has been released before, but he always made trouble and caused him a couple of years of his life to be spent in the Stockades, But this time Razor has got bigger plans, he is not going to spend one more second in any prison in the whole Azeroth!
Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:Nope.
Hello there, Razor483! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

I'm afraid we'll likely not be able to cater to that large-scaled sort of roleplay you mentioned there, which is something we've explained to your friend as well. We try to stick as close to Retail lore as possible, which means the lore figures will pretty much always hold their positions unless Blizzard changes their own lore to say something happened to them, in which case we'd simply accomodate for it. Otherwise, eradication of entire races, power shifts and such things are unlikely to ever really happen on CotH. That said, I hope you can have fun with the RP that still does happen here, with the guilds doing their own things to spark roleplay and with the storylines that are running right now. :)

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  razor`s Introduction razor 1 586 01-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Krilari