05-22-2020 02:55 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 2284
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Kaghuros
05-01-2020 08:07 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 306
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 84746
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1874
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3336

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Sachi Commissions Again!
[Image: eKcKrrq.png]
Follow and reblog my tumblr! It's how I advertise!

That's right, I'm selling my art again. Kinda lost my job in computer repair...

So, I'm in need of money. Hopefully I can get enough clients all over to support myself in time. Well, lets get to it!

Livestream Commissions

Using Livestream, you can watch as I draw what you request. I work by the hour with rates for CotH users being Only $15 compared to the $25 I offer elsewhere. Keep in mind this is by the hour! I might end up doing a little extra, but I'll only work for the time I'm paid for.

Character Reference Sheet

It's not often I do these and they can be time consuming. I'll charge $80 a sheet here as opposed to the $100 I charge tumblr commissions. This will include a front, rear, and side view of your character. Any additional drawings will be an additional $60 dollars.

Wiki Profile Picture

This will be an image to be used with your character's wiki profile page. How you choose to have these done is up to you. These are full body drawings with a pose of your choice, but no background. These will be $50. Backgrounds will be an additional charge depending on what you want. I don't do backgrounds well, so keep in mind it could get pricy.

Portrait Sketch

Just want a portrait of your character? These will be $20. They come uncolored. Color is an additional $5.

Chibi Doodles

These are quick and easy to churn out. I'll charge $10 per colored chibi doodle.

Keep in mind I usually do not draw anything with adult themes. If you want something with adult themes, there is a $100 charge on top of whatever base price for your piece.

I'll give examples soon soon!

Current Commission Que
@Reigen
@ImagenAshyun
@c0rzilla
@MstrCorvus

If you want to commission me, PM me through the forums or contact me on Skype. You will need to have an idea of what you want and offer me plenty of references. I'm a visual kind of person and I would like to have a few pictures to work off of.

Payment is acceptable through PayPal. I prefer to have the first half of payment when I start a drawing and the rest of the money upon completion on anything over $50. You will not receive the completed drawing until all payment is received. Remember to send money to friend/family!

I now also accept gifts as payment! I have an ever growing Amazon Wish List. Just let me know what you're gonna get for me ahead of time so we can work out a deal. I will also accept Apple products. Especially the older ones! Pre Intel would be preferable since the Intel ones can get expensive fast. That's something we can discuss also since I prefer non functioning ones, but ones I know I can restore.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
[-] The following 3 users Like SachikoMaeda's post:
  • ImagenAshyun, Scout, Caravan
I'd like a commission, please!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scout's post:
  • SachikoMaeda
PM
I also do want a commission!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
I will.. get my money and ask for that wiki picture.. Celen needs to get that wiki pic.
PM
Added some information on how to commission and how to pay!
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Added new payment options! BUY ME THINGS.
I am tech support

You really like cat-themed stuff, don't you?
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
One could say I have a deep love for all things cat. Especially Maneki Neko.

[Image: Japanese-cat-ornament-Maneki-Neko.jpg]

The cuter the better.
I am tech support

Gonna have to do a price increase due to current demand. It's gonna end up being closer to my tumblr prices. If you're currently in the commission wait line and you can't afford the new prices, we can do negotiations! Send me a message on Skype or shoot me a PM.
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sachiko Commissions SachikoMaeda 4 333 01-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Wuvvums is taking Commissions! Wuvvums 5 425 01-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Wuvvums
  Scout Does Requests and Commissions Scout 6 388 07-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Bovel