08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2803
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85563
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2335
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Sachiko's Doodle Board
Dude. You start making blood elves interesting to me! >_>
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

You still have to fix Rale's eye.

This looks amazing by far! :D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
(12-10-2011, 01:52 PM)13kira13 Wrote: Dude. You start making blood elves interesting to me! >_>
I make everything approximately 10% more interesting.

It's a quirk.

(12-10-2011, 01:54 PM)ImagenAshyun Wrote: You still have to fix Rale's eye.

This looks amazing by far! :D
I'm so dark lazy and Rale's eye remains lazy. THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Next time I load up that drawin' and get to work on it I'm completely redoing his eyes. I just kinda wish I didn't derp and change the levels on the line art so that it was so dark. It looks much better when coloring if it's left a light grey as opposed to dark grey/black.

And *insert Pokemon theme song here*
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I envy your coloring so much! I can never get the shade right on scars, any tips for choosing the proper color per skin tone?
PM
(12-10-2011, 01:52 PM)13kira13 Wrote: Dude. You start making blood elves interesting to me! >_>

Blood elves are interesting, when done properly. The whole HIGH DRAMA DECADENT SOCIETY IN DECLINE deal. and Aryeon hates it that way :D

Anyways, Sachiko, you're coloring is -really- goddamn good. Like, holy shit. I am envious. It has good texture to it.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
(12-10-2011, 02:26 PM)Reigen Wrote: I envy your coloring so much! I can never get the shade right on scars, any tips for choosing the proper color per skin tone?
What I do is take whatever skin tone I'm scarring and add in a bit of red. That's how I'd go about doing a scar caused by a cut anyways since the skin there isn't as thick as the rest. Or... Something along those lines. I kinda get it by trial and error.

(12-10-2011, 06:03 PM)CappnRob Wrote:

Blood elves are interesting, when done properly. The whole HIGH DRAMA DECADENT SOCIETY IN DECLINE deal. and Aryeon hates it that way :D

Anyways, Sachiko, you're coloring is -really- goddamn good. Like, holy shit. I am envious. It has good texture to it.
I spent countless hours just toying with photoshop trying to figure out how to get it right. I have to say, learning these techniques seemed to be easier in CS3 than it is in CS5 for some odd reason...

Put really all I do is chose a few colors and do some cell-type shading and then go to town with the smudge tool :D
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Update time since I've been so lazy.

Progress on Ralerian so far. I haven't been able to finish him just yet. Gonna place a background soon and have him using some Shadow. Like a baws.

Spoiler:
[Image: RaleWIP-3.png]

And I'm almost done with Leron. Gonna add some designs to his shirt and color in his belt and he should be all set.

Spoiler:
[Image: LeronWIP2-1.png]

Those be my updates for now. Now I feel I should harass people to draw Doran. :D I think whoever draws Doranub and Lare will get one of their characters drawn by moi. Sound like a deal? I think it does.
I am tech support

You're so talented <3
(12-19-2011, 07:00 PM)Wuvvums Wrote: You're so talented <3

d'aaaaw <3 Thankies!
I am tech support

Heh... I can imagine Mirran West someday being drawn... He'd look like Wolverine from the X-Men Origins WWII Beach Landing part if not anything else xD

But after reviewing these sketches and drawings... I can imagine Dalikan's finished drawing will look -EPIC-. In his new armor, raising Alah'melorn in the air with a holy battle cry as his charger Brego rears up. -EPIC-.

U MUST DOO EET.
PM
I actually have an idea for a drawing of Dalikan :D Hopefully I can get to work on it soon

But in the mean time... I had to go visit my insano great grandma on Xmas Day. Along the way I decided to make a few little doodles. Nothing serious on account of the roads in Louisiana aren't known for being the best... So, simple little adorable doodles. Starting with THE ADORABLE BUNDLE
Spoiler:
[Image: adorablebundle.png]

And a random little doodle I did of Raz and Ralerian. Heck. I thought it was adorable. Ralerian taking Raz's milk carton.
Spoiler:
[Image: RazandRale.png]

I'm gonna try to make more little doodles like this. Think of them as late holiday gifts.
I am tech support

D'aww, so cute!

(Mama loves her favorite son!)
Characters
------------
Spoiler:
Mika Mistwalker
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." ~James Baldwin

Miruka Moonshroud
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Belaria Arrowthorn
"Few love to hear the sins they love to act." ~William Shakespeare

Sylir Manasworn
"Everything is perfect in the universe, even your desire to improve it." ~Wayne Dyer

Nana'li Flametongue
"There is only one passion, the passion for happiness." ~Denis Diderot

Calanon Sunfeather
"Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor." ~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Amabael of the Frozen Wind
"Curiosity is, in great and generous minds, the first passion and the last." ~Samuel Johnson

Nia Sunstone
"Duty cannot exist without faith." ~Benjamin Disraeli

Arilyn Shadewhisper
"Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death." ~Jean Jacques Rousseau

Gwyneira Porter
"Death is the veil which those who live call life; They sleep, and it is lifted." ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Ishani
"Peace if possible, but truth at any rate." ~Martin Luther

Azure Palenix
"I carry from my mother's womb a fanatic's heart." ~William Butler Yeats
PM
Doran loves his mommy!

I've got a work on progress of Elend and Aendron to work on while working on Leron and Ralerian. I have to have a few projects going on at once otherwise I get burned out from working on it. But, right now I'm working on Elend. His hair is black, but while I'm in the coloring and shading stage, it will be blue. When I feel it's done, I remove all saturation and bring up the darkness until it looks appropriate. It's how I do anything that will be grey or black.

Spoiler:
[Image: ElendWIP.png]
I tried to make his features as cat-like as possible. Once I get the WMV file for Elend from Oze, I'll start working on Elend's clothes since I can only do so much from memory.
The idea for this drawing's been sitting in my head for a while. I've got a lot of work to do until it's ready. This one will be done entirely in photoshop, whereas the others I've posted were sketched in my sketchbook then colored in photoshop. Yaaaaay digital painting!
I am tech support

I love it :D
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Time for another update on Elend! This is what I showed Oze to see what he thought. Sho, I'm gonna darken up his eyes and add more purple. Elend does like to sleep all over the creation anyways.

Spoiler:
[Image: ElendWIP-1.png]

Right now my biggest obstacle is getting Aendron right. He's all limp-noodle in Elend's arms, so hopefully it works the way I planned. But, I'll work on this some more and upload what I get done at the end of the day!
I am tech support

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is a doodle thread by Alliicce Alliicce 31 1,535 07-30-2014, 10:36 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Sachiko's Simple Guide to Backgrounds SachikoMaeda 5 305 05-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Sachiko Streams! SachikoMaeda 2 220 04-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Sachiko Commissions SachikoMaeda 4 334 01-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Sachiko's Chuckle Bucket SachikoMaeda 42 1,745 05-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Deoblo138