08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2803
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85563
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2335
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3412

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Sachiko's Doodle Board
I keep reading this as Sachiko's Doodle Bob.

[Image: vlcsnap2973546_display.png]

(Good stuff, though)
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reese's post:
  • Aphetoros
PM
(12-30-2011, 11:33 AM)Reese Wrote: I keep reading this as Sachiko's Doodle Bob.

[Image: vlcsnap2973546_display.png]

(Good stuff, though)
AMAGAD DOODLE BOB OH SHI-
I love that episode :D

And thankies. I try my best.... At times.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
I love your Belves. There's no such thing as too much Blood Elf art. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Could I interest you in an art trade? There are a couple of elves I'd love to see drawn, but I've got a chronic inability to draw anything with a Y chromosome.
PM
(01-10-2012, 10:47 PM)Etmosril Wrote: I love your Belves. There's no such thing as too much Blood Elf art. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Could I interest you in an art trade? There are a couple of elves I'd love to see drawn, but I've got a chronic inability to draw anything with a Y chromosome.

Ah, an art trade may be possible. I do love drawing me some Blood Elves. I will note that it does take me quite a while to get these drawings done nowadays, what with school starting soon and whatnot...

But we can try to work something out!
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @CappnRob): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Time's not a problem. In fact, having delayed-ish art suits me perfectly. I don't have a graphics tablet, so it takes hours for me to finish what could likely have been done in minutes.

Since I should've been asleep hours ago, I'll write up the Artairis and Elruimar details tomorrow once I get a chance, and you can decide whether they're fun enough to draw.
PM
Update time!

Scene from Annabelle's and Aendron's mindfight/argument/philosophybattle. Aendron entered Anna's mind then some fun character development. I made mental Anna look a tad too young... And Aendron's supposed to be that skinny and messed up. Muscular dystrophy plus scoliosis plus how he views himself as a monster.. So I gave him some Wretched qualities. Fun, but so hard to draw right.

Spoiler:
[Image: AendronAnnaMod.png]

I drew it at 1AM and this is only the rough sketch. It'll be worked on for a while, I can tell.

On a side note, drawing Aendron's twisted up body is challenging.... But really fun.
I am tech support

[-] The following 7 users Like SachikoMaeda's post:
  • Reigen, hiddengecko, Kira13, Etmosril, c0rzilla, Beltharean, Bovel
I think there's a bit of shortness with Anna's arms but otherwise well done c:
"B*tch, flower crown. Deal."

Yeah, arms are a tad short, but the age is right. Certainly not her real age, but appropriate for the scene.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
I thought they were a tad short... But, that's to be fixed!
I am tech support

I saw it and thought it was a laurel wreath. Aendron either won some kind of competition, or he just got his Master's degree. Either way, win.

Summary of Artairis and Elruimar forthcoming. Spoiler'd for viewer convenience.

Spoiler:
Artairis is a Spellbreaker, and one of the last nobles in the House of Serynzheri. The Serynzheris contract artists and later hire them out, which is how those two were introduced. Physically, he's tall and lanky, a stereotypical 'hawt elf', and he's got a braid. A braid which has attained meme status, and tolerates no insults from people about being girly.

He's also died like... three times. The guy just does not give a damn.

Elruimar used to be an adventurer until he had a run-in with the Twilight's Hammer cult in Northrend. After escaping, he moved to Quel'thalas and picked up art as an alternate source of income with a 50% decreased chance of violent and horrible death. He capitalized a lot on the mad artist stereotype, and was eventually hired by the Serynzheris as their head artisan. Appearance-wise, he's normal height, somewhat stocky/muscular, and short-haired. He also has trouble with his eyes (rezz drawback), and generally looks like he's staring. May or may not be affiliated with Old Gods.

Those two have been a couple the entire time the Serynzheri storylines have been around (over a year now), but it's hidden in subtext. Very hidden. I just thought those characters needed a little wuv.

How about yours? I could likely draw males if you request them; I'll just be fussing over the appearance for a while.

PM
(01-11-2012, 06:02 PM)Etmosril Wrote: I saw it and thought it was a laurel wreath. Aendron either won some kind of competition, or he just got his Master's degree. Either way, win.

Summary of Artairis and Elruimar forthcoming. Spoiler'd for viewer convenience.

Spoiler:
Artairis is a Spellbreaker, and one of the last nobles in the House of Serynzheri. The Serynzheris contract artists and later hire them out, which is how those two were introduced. Physically, he's tall and lanky, a stereotypical 'hawt elf', and he's got a braid. A braid which has attained meme status, and tolerates no insults from people about being girly.

He's also died like... three times. The guy just does not give a damn.

Elruimar used to be an adventurer until he had a run-in with the Twilight's Hammer cult in Northrend. After escaping, he moved to Quel'thalas and picked up art as an alternate source of income with a 50% decreased chance of violent and horrible death. He capitalized a lot on the mad artist stereotype, and was eventually hired by the Serynzheris as their head artisan. Appearance-wise, he's normal height, somewhat stocky/muscular, and short-haired. He also has trouble with his eyes (rezz drawback), and generally looks like he's staring. May or may not be affiliated with Old Gods.

Those two have been a couple the entire time the Serynzheri storylines have been around (over a year now), but it's hidden in subtext. Very hidden. I just thought those characters needed a little wuv.

How about yours? I could likely draw males if you request them; I'll just be fussing over the appearance for a while.

Lets go with him getting his Masters. He's a scholar anyways.

And I like the sound of this pair. I shall try to draw them once I have the chance. And you can take a shot at drawing Doran. He's androgynous enough to pretend you're drawing a girl.... Just smaller waist and no boobies.
I am tech support

Just a bit of an idea that I've been throwing around (and put into effect elsewhere) that I've grown to really love. Might try and put it into effect here one day. Buuuut.

Felblood/Fel Elf Doran.
That's right. Now you can have this adorable little demon enslave you... Or maybe he's a demon that just makes people think he's evil? Huh? Is it even possible for a demon to be a Doran or a Doran to be a demon? Or can a demon even have an alignment that isn't evil?

I like to think it's all possible.
Spoiler:
[Image: FelbloodDoran1.png]

BUTANYWAYS
Maybe after Doran gets his felguard he can work up to Felsworn and maybe Felblood. I think it'd be a fun turn of events one day.
I am tech support

To answer one of your questions, during the last Prestige system, it was a requirement that all Felsworn become Chaotic Evil by the end of/during their training.
PM
(01-17-2012, 05:19 PM)FlyingSquirrel Wrote: To answer one of your questions, during the last Prestige system, it was a requirement that all Felsworn become Chaotic Evil by the end of/during their training.

Makes sense to me. Having someone be Felsword with a different alignment kinda makes you raise a brow in "wut".

I am tech support

I believe we did have a non-evil fel-sworn at one point. It's technically possible, and demons can fall in the neutral range.

...But, that's a topic for another thread!

Relevant: You're not allowed to make Doran evil >:C
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is a doodle thread by Alliicce Alliicce 31 1,535 07-30-2014, 10:36 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  Sachiko's Simple Guide to Backgrounds SachikoMaeda 5 305 05-17-2013, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  Sachiko Streams! SachikoMaeda 2 220 04-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  Sachiko Commissions SachikoMaeda 4 334 01-29-2013, 08:15 PM