11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 606
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3903
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87806
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3258
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3480

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Say. . . .
Does anyone here play retail? As much as I adore CotH, it does lack a few retail-related things. And even though it's definitely the best place to get RP, it's not the best place to laugh at idiots. Idiots don't come here often. I haven't breached the RP jungle in a while, and was planning on documenting my expedition blogging about it. Would any retail players care to step in the water of a new server and see what madness they can find?

It's an experiment to see several things:

1. How a CotH level character matches up with your /average/ retail character. We usually see the /bad/ examples, but those aren't the /average/.
2. How leveling can be done without pain, even for roleplayers.
3. Money making on a higher level without that nasty thing called 'grinding.'
4. An effective PvP or PvE group that can deal with each other without drama.

In other words, I'm looking for approx. FOUR other roleplayers who would be interested in forming up a long-term group for retail. If you aren't quite clear on why I want to do this, it's pretty simple: I like looking at things that horrify me. I also actually like playing WoW--at least, the PvP/goldmaking/instance part of it. So I want to see how CotH roleplay measures up to retail--sure, everyone abhors retail and calls it the scourge of the world, but it /isn't/ that bad. It's been a while since I've logged retail. But it's also been a while since I've enjoyed the more unconventional forms of RP.

Roleplayers have the conviction to do anything. There is a way to keep the rest of the 'game' from being painful, without cutting it out entirely. There is sensible retail roleplay, if you know where to look. We can find it. And bring it back here, durhurhur.

So what say ye, those of you who still pay your 15 bucks a month? I'll be doing this myself either way. This is your invitation to join.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
Oh dearie me, it's been so long since I've been on Retail Maul'. I'd join, but I truly fail at leveling.

<_<
>_>

Three years to get to level 67 what the.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
PM
European Servers, yay.

And I don't play anymore, subscription ended last month.
Little by little, one travels far.
PM
Yeah. My parents are hardcore WoW people so they uh. Pay for my subscription too, even though I don't use it.

So I thought I'd make use of it sometime.
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
PM
i quit retail because they keep mucking up the game in every new patch , seriously pre 3.2 i pved hardcore , after they brought all these new features inn i started to hate it . i mean srsly tomorow new patch tauren paladins ftw?level cap 85?

so unless they get things straight and stop destroying the game im not going back , oh i forgot , people that play retail( and have well geared chars that is) are 2 addicted to get off so blizz can do whatever she wants

/cry
:D
PM
*Hiss*

No, no. I'm not paying for retail. Eff that. I quit long ago and never looked back.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
Was thinking about this the other day, and I might buy a GTC or two to play and finally level those pesky 4 levels to 80, I play a Death Knight (Alistus) on The Sha'tar EU server, anyone else play there or would be interested in one of those friend leveling deals (if they are still in effect)?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Was thinking about this the other day, and I might buy a GTC or two to play and finally level those pesky 4 levels to 80, I play a Death Knight (Alistus) on The Sha'tar EU server, anyone else play there or would be interested in one of those friend leveling deals (if they are still in effect)?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
I know I'm new here, and my introduction may have lead anyone who read it to believe that I wouldn't stick around long. So this is where I might be able to slip into the folds of this community. Blizzard and I recently negotiated a very fair solution to a misunderstanding with my account, and it has been restored. I would be glad to join, if you would have me of course. I've played retail on and off for a few years now, so I know my way around things well enough. Name the server and time, and I'll be there.

24 hours notice may or may not be required due to sleep, school, and/or work scheduling.
[Image: 3-1.png]
PM
I know I'm new here, and my introduction may have lead anyone who read it to believe that I wouldn't stick around long. So this is where I might be able to slip into the folds of this community. Blizzard and I recently negotiated a very fair solution to a misunderstanding with my account, and it has been restored. I would be glad to join, if you would have me of course. I've played retail on and off for a few years now, so I know my way around things well enough. Name the server and time, and I'll be there.

24 hours notice may or may not be required due to sleep, school, and/or work scheduling.
[Image: 3-1.png]
PM