08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 391
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2857
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85653
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2408
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Say Something Nice
I demand to know who the tech-elf is.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
That would be Bastos.
PM
(12-26-2011, 04:56 PM)c0rzilla Wrote: I demand to know who the tech-elf is.

Yep, that's Bastos.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
Oh lawl, here we go.

BountyHunter: You've been awesome GM, and I liked the RP with you. Also, love your events!
Rowgen: "Oh yeah, THAT... guy" Awesome person, although I havent known you for almost no time! A person with loads and loads of ideas.
Nexi: Another awesome person aswell, always so happy and eager GM!

Also, every person in Vagabonds (Especially Ralerian, Raz, Ida, Zalleyy and Micheru) were great. Everyone had interesting way of roleplaying, and I loved roleplaying with you the whole time Vagabonds were around. I miss those times <3
[Image: OwlPsy2.gif]
PM
Thank you everyone.

Grakor- For giving me my My Murloc Costume. RlrGrlrglRlRLlrlgRl
PM
Bountyhunter: Your awesome and im sorry i dont message you as much as you like

Everyone else: Thanks for rping with me
"Do not be fooled if you hear laughter, or happen upon a smile. There is no happiness or merriment here."
PM
You are all beautiful, beautiful people.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dilly's post:
  • Cressy
Everybody, everyelf and everypony.

Interweb-hugs for you all.

Hi.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
You all are pretty swag. [/unoriginal]

In all seriousness.

Immy, thank you for putting up with my exceptionally unpredictable attitude these past few months.

Mathias, thank you for being a cool bro guy and a reliable RP partner.

Nexi, thank you for being superhelpful and supportive of me when I probaaably didn't deserve it.

Psycho, thank you for being among the first random RPers to show personal interest in my storylines and characters.

Rowgen, thank you for asking for my personal opinion on things despite hardly knowing me. Feelsgoodman.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
Something... Nice?! I don't do nice! You're all terrible people!

In seriousness though, this is a list. So stay a while and listen.

Spoiler:
Adam255, the lord of coffee. - An old time friend, and the person to first show me this server. A huge disgusting thanks to you.

Rowgen, the loyal - Ever since my while here on CoTH, I've had my fair share of both sides of the spectrum, good and evil. And I found myself by this time to be a minor renown villain. And I say this with no shame that you've earned that CMC, and that I have never had such a good minion in my whole experience. Rock on.

Cappnrob, who's name I always spell with an extra B. The cool - Your storylines were always well executed and gave out a nice view on things, and you're possibly one of my favorite role-players, as we both share our disgusting obsession over theatrics. Awwwchyea.

Nexi, the cuddly - One of my most favorite GMs on the server. Always there, always helpful, and always cuddly. A person whom made my slow mingling with the community so much easier and so much more pleasant, I could not thank enough.

Krilari, the baws - While I mostly had good experience with the GM team on the server, there are those times where one just shines out among a select few. Krilari is one of them. Fun, witty, and an utter blast to even just sit by and chat. My most favorite nemesis, without a doubt.

Delta, the wise - Another close person whom I've come to look up to during my time here. A kindly woman, that doesn't need a long description because her awesome knows no boundries.

Saiyuu, my stalking victim - A great artist, a comfortable and amazing friend, and an all around awesome person who deserves much less garbage then a lot of people like to toss on her for some decisions she's made.

Uguu, ees gewd - Ees gewd Pooleh, Sathia, Elanor, and so on and so on. I don't even need to add more to say how much I adore this person, and how much I appreciate her as a friend, or just another victim of this list.

Wuvvums, the plump - While I don't know you for that long, in the while I did, I could say easily it was amazing. A strong, interesting individual, that I regret I never met earlier even on a bad subject.

Torches, the idle - When I first started Sangreala, and asked if Belzerial could be her teacher, I had no idea what I was stumbling into. You and Rosencrat made a monster. I just wish you were more active, so I could be talking to the same incredible person I've learnt to fear and love.

Grakor, the soft hammer - Someone whom I met on the very beginning of my roleplaying days here on the server, and who soon took on the role of one of the most adorable and hilarious relationships I have ever gotten to take part of. Rhozak and Thragash.

Uthaniel, that one guy - Uthaniel is swag. The swag-est of them all. Swagthaniel.

Reese, ohgodwhyareyoudoingthis? - Reese is the greatest bro. Interesting characters, fun to be around OOC, and really a person that could be defined by four words. King of the bros.

Sunday12321, the other - A good friend whom I wish for only success in his life. We just so happen to live in the same country!

Mathias, the 'stache - Not much to say about this patient, funny lad. I hope for more. So he could experience the horror of min-Values. Everywhere.

Rosencrat, the evil mentor - Oh Rosen', so many things I could say about you. You took me for a 6 month ride that I never quite got out of. You inspired my villainy, you inspired my very writing style. If there was ever a person I'd say I look up to, it's you. I can expect some witty sarcastic comment from you, but the truth has it? I wouldn't have it any other way.

To all of those who were on the list, or even not, know that I can't wait to meet you all and slap you on my stalking-list for the next year. With infamy and vile black blood,

- Your future ruler, Psycho.

PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Respect, why we can't have nice things! Harmonic 73 2,257 10-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: therew
  That's a very nice... Dukica 9 302 04-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Lunaxy
  Nice gift, Prancingstar. FlyingSquirrel 9 289 12-21-2010, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  Two threads in a row!? Nice! PiesOfNub 3 270 05-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Nice Flash games! Ghardiak 0 125 02-16-2010, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ghardiak