11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 604
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3869
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87720
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3228
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3476

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Say a Vampire could be Roleplayed...List the side effects
I find this funny because IF a vampire could be roleplay there would be so Horrible side effects.
1. He/her couldnt play on the server during the day, Unless he was in a SUNLIGHT free area.
2. He/her would have to suck a Players Blood to live, Sucking a npc would be untrustful, I would wonder if he/her really did it. And lets be truthful about it, Most players online ate night are just to good to get blood sucked. *laughs*
3. If he couldnt "Feed" he would die with in two nights (( If going by D&D rules )).
4. Lets say you find a way to suck someones blood, and then results in turning that person. A pally would find and kill you before to long. "I Smite the!"
5. Geez.. if your still alive Coo toes...
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
But you could be SUPER COOL ANGSTY. Then all the cool kids will like you, and you'll be mister popular because you're a blood sucking parasite from beyond the grave.

//end of main sarcasm
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
It's also pretty obvious that you'd have no reason to level, as nothing could kill you because you're already dead and too OP to be killed again.

/sarcasmic
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
PM
I beat you to the sarcasm, Dragonmad. :3 :3 :3
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
You said sarcasm.
I said sarcasmic. Totally different.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
PM
Oooh! I so want to be 1!?!?!
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
PM
Well. I'll probably do horrible at this.

Umm. They'd be constantly denied, since they are Mary Sue...uh. People would hate them more than they say they hate elves..but everyone would secretly have one, most likely a gender separate from their own.

And, probably everyone and their mother would be a secret vampire hunter.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
A side effect would be a kick up your rear for creating such a vile thing. :>

And so help me if they sparkle...
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
What happens If they sparkle, oh almighty Hawk?

/rhetorical question
[Image: 124dk.jpg]
PM
So basicly if I rolled a Vampire.

it would look like this:
[Image: vampirex.jpg]

I have no Idea why vampires are forbidden now

/sarcastic
PM
I VAN SHU SACK YAR BLUD! Vampires have taken a more wimpy turn as of late, but I still have my DuskTillDawn Vamps, so I'm happy.

If you want a side effect, they are not alive anymore and are in fact undead, and therefor cannot copulate. Effectively destroying any sexual relationships you may try to establish. Now that 95% of all vampire players have left the room, that leaves the last 5% who probably could pull it off. Assuming we weren't in WoW-land.
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
Silly vampires sparkling these days... You and your drugs
PM
I thought they were immortal. Why do they need to have sekhs relationship.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
PM
Forsaken are dead and somehow still find the urge to flirt... Deathknights are in a form of stasis near to undeath and in the case of Forsaken actually dead.. Comparing all that with being a normal every day mana vampire (Blood elf) I'll stick to my potential to copulate thx.

Oh, breathing is nice, I'd like to continue smelling flowers and what not.

Swimming is fun, corpses don't exactly swim well.

Wait! There's also hair and nails, having those grow back so I can change styles is rather nice.

Warm skin that isn't waxy and pallid is rather nice too.

Being a dead body with the urge to drink blood just really doesn't sound appealing at all when you compare it with a warm living blood elf who might one day decide to drain your enchanted items rather than your veins.

As for sparkling vampires? I can think of a certain, shall we say, orientation of vampire that would love to sparkle but those aren't exactly the kind I want to try to carry on a relationship with. More like, go shopping and hang out with.
"In your world, power is determined by who has the biggest bombs. In my world, power is determined by yahtzee skills and who has the cutest kitty quote. Which is really the sane one?"
PM
One of the side effects will be sunglasses, you will always wear a pair!
Little by little, one travels far.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  List your favorite: Hip Hop/rap songs and beats mangaboy111 5 258 09-28-2014, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Roxas65
  List your favorite mystical/ethereal musics! mangaboy111 0 155 09-25-2014, 03:03 AM
Last Post: mangaboy111
  Kira's to-do list. Kira13 0 163 01-04-2013, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Kira13
  Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter c0rzilla 16 478 02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Last Post: McKnighter
  The bright side. Uthaniel 25 972 09-29-2011, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel