08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 391
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2857
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85653
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2408
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3414

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Shaaaring sooongs.
Warning! Sudden screamo's. :]
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

Normally I wouldn't put something like this here (nor would I admit to having played it), but I loved this game and its soundtrack to bits. Just loved it.

And it's in Italian. Win!
Spoiler:
PM

*SQUEAL*

Nostalgia! /flail
PM

If you want nostalgia... This song was one of my personal favourites throughout High School (and the beginning of Middle School). It's a really, really sad song, but it's beautiful. Blue October has a way about that sort of thing...

Video's a little confusing - You've been warned:

This is another one of those songs that lived with me through school - and I'm so thankful, I'll be honest. It's great. XD

Ignore the opening and end!

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I absolutely adore The Dresden Dolls, and this is one of the songs I love the most! The emotion behind it is clear, and I really love the way they use word-play to dance around the subject of the song. The meaning of the song is entirely up to you, though I see it as a song about the narrator's relationship with her father.

^^
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
PM
With this one, the video is highly recommended. Also, listening to the lyrics would help.

PM
Doctor Steel has good songs. I shall become a Toy Soldier with all haste!

But anyways, dumping random songs I recently rediscovered:

[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
PM
Amorphous Wrote:I came across this one awhile back looking at wow music videos, looked her up on playlist.com and she has a couple good songs imo. Since it's related I just linked the wow video.

Namie Amuro
Hide & Seek

See, I can't take this video seriously if only because both the rogues are mary sues.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Scrubs fans, rejoice!

The full theme-song, done in A Capella by Scrubs' own, "Worthless Peons," otherwise known as the Blanks! <3

^^

10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
PM
I couldn't find the GoT thread to put this in...

[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
PM
"Life is offensive, people; it's brutal, stupid, annoying, dirty, and at the end, ******* pointless. Seriously, folks, you need to get a grip, alright? Relax yourself!" - Foamy

Spoiled for language and.. Yeah mostly because of the lyrics..

Spoiler:

But other then that, rap + rock. EPIC. =DD âÂÂ¥
What'd I miss?
PM
My God...

<3
[Image: tumblr_mjjxhcqmG51qh076xo1_250.png]
PM
Robbie Williams Rock DJ
Reminds me of something Snurple would do trying to get with a belf girl.

Spoiler:
PM
Xigo Wrote:
Amorphous Wrote:I came across this one awhile back looking at wow music videos, looked her up on playlist.com and she has a couple good songs imo. Since it's related I just linked the wow video.

Namie Amuro
Hide & Seek

See, I can't take this video seriously if only because both the rogues are mary sues.

The fantasy genre is built off Mary Sues. Those are everyone's favorite characters, the ones that pull people into the story. Only makes sense that people would create their own and enjoy playing as them.

In WoW Lore, the only non-Mary Sues are NPCs that aren't of any importance to wow lore.

I got use to it back in D&D & Rhy'din, so it doesn't bug me. The hardest one for me to swallow was during my comic book rp days and dealing with people rping as Superman, Supermans Son, Supermans Clone, etc.
PM
Awesome acoustic.

The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharing -metal/rock- sooongs Maelstrom 40 903 06-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Maelstrom