FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads
User Map
IRC Chat
Voicechat Status

[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Kretol
10-12-2017 03:16 PM
» Replies: 24
» Views: 36666
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this time around...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 96962
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39893
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31424
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25434

[-]
Who's On-line
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Sharing Recipes!!
Hehe, I just thought of all the other stuff we share... And, well, I didn't find recipes... This will be for listing recipes for extra tasty foods all of us know how to make, and commenting on how the food tastes if we make it for ourselves.  Please don't put things in this forum that have bad chemical reactions, or cause stomach problems. x_x Anyway, here goes nothing... Alright, well, I'm having some really tasty hot chocolate right now, and I just thought I'd share the recipe.  It's mostly stuff you have lying around the house or at the store...

Triple-Chocolate Hot Cocoa!

Things you will need:
-1 Medium-large mug/cup
-1 spoon-Hot Water (amount depends on mug size.)
-Nestle' "Rich Chocolate" Hot Chocolate Powder (2-4 spoonfuls, depending on mug size.)
-Premium Cocoa Powder, or Hershey's Cocoa Natural Unsweetened (1-2 spoonfuls)
-Chocolate chips! (About 5-10. Any tasty kind. White, milk, dark, etc...)
-Whipped Cream (optional)
-Cream/Milk (optional)

Procedure:
-Heat water in kettle, over stove, etc.  It needs to be HOT.
-Add 2-4 spoonfuls of Nestle' "Rich Chocolate"  Hot Chocolate Powder, 1-2 spoonfuls of cocoa, and chocolate chips.Mix by shaking back and forth, mixing the powders, etc.
-Add water, and stir well.
-Add milk/cream, whipped cream, and toss a few chocolate chips on top for those of you who love even more chocolate.

This may seem like a lot to do, but it really isn't... Great way to get your chocolate fix, wake up, etc.  Goes well with biscotti, cookies, etc. ((Some of you may think "OH MY GOD, HEART ATTACK IN A MUG!"... It's chocolate! It's good for your heart... Cocoa is actually very good for you.  Milk and cream strengthen your bones, too.  Now, it may be a lot of calories and all that jazz, but we do need calories, you know... Maybe it's just my high metabolism.))
PM
I was thinking about making a thread like this, but I felt kinda weird. Well, I can share my own shit now. :)
I'll have to try this cocoa, but with soy milk instead.

I'll share something soon.
˜★Sketch Blog
Okie dokie. I took out the part about it helping you go to bed... because I finished my mug, and now I kind of have... a lot of energy. Hehe... Are you vegan, by the way?
PM
What I usually post when people ask for recipes:

Qaza's No-Bake Cookies

2 cups sugar

1 cube margarine

1/4 cup cocoa

1/2 cup milk

1/2 cup peanut butter

1 teaspoon vanilla

3 cups oatmeal

Combine sugar, margarine, cocoa, and milk; bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add peanut butter, vanilla, and oatmeal. Mix well, make little heaps on wax paper in the size of your prefrence. Let set to cool and harden, or give into temptation and end up covered in chocolate/peanut butter/oatmeal.

You might be able to do this in non-chocolate form by omitting the cocoa and some of the sugar, but I've never tried...

Also. Yes, TWO cups of sugar. Feed to children at your own risk. Do not attempt to eat while wearing a mask.

And now: More health food.

Cracker Brittle

1 row saltine crackers

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup butter

1 6 oz. package of chocolate chips

1 tsp vanilla

Line a cookie sheet with foil, then butter it. Put crackers in a single layer, salty side up.

In a pan, bring butter and sugar to a boil, let is boil for 3 minutes, remove from heat, add vanilla. Pour mixture evenly over crackers, bake for 5-6 minutes at 350 degrees, remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips over the crackers.

Let stand until the chips get melty, spread the chocolate around with a small spatula, chill until firm, then break into pieces. Slightly easier to eat behind a mask, because it's flat.

The chocolate chips could most likely be replaced with something else, like peanut butter chips or semisweet chocolate.

And then there's...

Heari's Apple Stuff:

(Translated to avoid horrible kitchen accidents)

Put cream cheese in a bowl. However much you feel like eating.

Add brown sugar and stir it in until the cream cheese is the same color as, say, a really froofy coffee drink.

Slice up an apple and dip it in the stuff. It's good!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
Hell no. I'm lactose intolerant. I can't have milk as-is (cheese, yogurt, and ice cream are OK, though. so is buttermilk, to some extent)

I had a small sip of milk out of curiosity after having not been able to drink it for almost 8 years now. It's soooo bitter.

anyway, I steal a lot of my stuff from this site http://www.recipezaar.com/
˜★Sketch Blog
Wow. O_O That sounds... good. I'm going to try those, Qaza... And excuse my spacing, I fixed it now... I just don't space well with paragraphs... Hehe... Good job for not being vegan, Twilight... Nothing against any of them, except my brother. I steal recipes from my cookbooks and make my own. :D
PM
Woah. I'm gonna have to dig up Rensin Cobbler and Rensin's Chicken Cheesey Soup.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Bwhaha, my idea was sucessful... What next... Hm.... I'm going to try and make some of these, and my mom is going to end up killing me... Lol. :)
PM
This is a stupid cheap ramen that tastes really good in winter. I came across it while digging for Korean recipes and made changes of my own. (Most of which are listed in the optional section) It's good to make when I'm too tired/busy to cook anything decent. I, secretly, like ramen. STOP LAUGHING.

It's REALLY fatty and high in sodium, so exercise and drink plenty of water, that way, it won't matter! But don't eat this all the time, or you will die. It is the ultimate cheap comfort food.

Mandatory parts:
3 1/2 cups water
1 Pack ramen (I recommends Nong Shin Shin Ramyun-type ramen or something equally spicy because it works the best with this, and you can find it in most Asian markets and even some grocery stores. If you don't have this, just use whatever, but pair it with some Siracha hot sauce and your own broth-- not the kind that comes in the pack.)
1 egg, sat out overnight.
A bit of salt and pepper.
1 Slice of American Cheese (YES.)
Sesame oil and/or seeds

Optional Parts
1/2 can of new potatoes
About 2oz? Dried shitake mushrooms, soaked and squeezed dry (I just use a handful)
Pepperoni(! The small ones. Yeah, the original Korean recipe mentions adding this)
Rice cakes (ddeok)
Tofu (fried or fresh extra firm, sliced into cubes)
Fresh spinach, cleaned and separted
Napa Cabbage, sliced into strips
Fish cakes
Fresh pounded garlic
whatever

If you're using Shin Ramyun
Put in a nice-sized pot (or deep wok) water with some salt and add tofu, fish cakes, pepperoni, and potatoes now, if you're using them. Bring water to a boil. Add ramen, rice cakes, mushrooms, seasoning, and let cook according to the packet. About 3 mins in (It asks you to cook it for 5), stick your fresh stuff like cabbage or spinach on in.

You can either whip your egg or poach it. If whipping it, pour it in just before it's done cooking. If poaching, move everything out the way with a big spoon and slide it in. If you like hard boiled, drop it in earlier. If you want some yolkiness, do it in at the 1 min mark.

After 5 min, put the American cheese in and let it melt into the fiercely boiling broth. You'll be shocked at the taste; trust me.
Let it cook for the rest of the time asked for on the package. This serves 2, unless you're damn greedy. :)

If not using Nong Shim:
I would omit the pepperoni and cheese. It doesn't taste right with other brands.
Follow above directions for the first step. Add tofu and canned potatoes and the broth of your choice (I prefer bullion cubes or "Better than Bullion" paste) and bring to a boil for 2 mins. Add Ramen, mushrooms, greens, etc. and follow the last steps.

To serve:

Put a little sesame oil at the bottom of the serving boils before filling them. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Eat and drink plenty of water.

If you're not using Nong Shim and you still want the spicyness, a chili sauce like Siracha, or, if you can't find it, Frank's Hot Sauce (lawl) can be added.

Try not to use too much of everything. Your pot can get crowded real fast and you'll have a horrible noodle-to-everything-else ratio.

Shin Ramyun, by default, is VERY spicy to most people. You may not want to add the entire seasoning packet.

If you do use the rice cakes (ddeok, which is sold in Korean markets), they don't keep their texture too well when reheated. But, the rest of the soup stores fine for a day or two.

The egg doesn't have to sit out overnight, especially if you're poaching it. But it does whip better and cook up in fluffier bits if you let it get room tempature.
˜★Sketch Blog
Q's Pretty Darn Good Cheeseburger

I actually just faked this (it's sitting in front of me as I type) and it's pretty darn good. Mind you, I tend to prefer my food not-too-complicated.

You need:

Stove/BBQ/Whatever
Toaster
1/4 avocado
Hamburger patty
Garlic salt
2 slices of sourdough bread (sliced for sandwiches)
Cheese (also sliced for sandwiches)

Set your avocado out on the counter, especially if it's been in the refridgerator, to let it get to room temperature.

Toast the bread in the toaster (hopefully it fits, sourdough is wierd like that).

Cook up your hamburger patty however you like it (or follow the instructions. Y'know, whatever). I use frozen patties from a company called Full Circle that are "All Natural", or so the box says. I dunnow, they just taste good. I sprinkle both sides of the patty with a little garlic salt, but I suppose you don't have to.

While the patty is cooking, slice up 1/4 of your avocado and cover one of your slices of toast in it. If you end up with excess, eat it. You'll thank yourself later. Mm, avocado.

When your patty has about a minute to go on the second side (that should be the last side, unless you have some seriously funky hamburger patties going on), toss a slice of cheese onto the cooking patty.

Put your sandwich together. Don't forget to turn off the heat on the stove! May require two hands to eat, so use your feet to keep pets and siblings away while you enjoy. Serves one.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
To tweek Q's hamburger recipe up a bit, I get just ground beef and form the patties myself but I blend in Seasoned Salt, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper in the patty and grill those in a skillet for 2 minutes on each side, -but- I usually grill up onions in the pan first and use the vegetable oil and flavor from the onions to make the hamburgers extra yummy.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Huh, I guess I am what my main is. o.O
PM
Hana's 'American Pie' Sandwich! [Any perverted thoughts be left at coat check, please]

Ingredients:

2 [or more...if you want] Slices of Sourdough bread.
Salami slices...I use about 8.
Roast Beef slices, I use two.
One slice of american cheese
Slice of Lettuce
Mustard
Bleu Cheese salad dressing
Bag of chips

Procedure:
-Have bread slices seperate
-Put mustard on one side, bleu cheese on the other
-Next, put slice of cheese on mustard side, salami on bleu cheese side
-Lettuce on bleu cheese side, roast beef on mustard
-Get chips [I think sunchips work best, but you can choose] and place on both sides
-Combine two sides into one
-Enjoy!

Also, you must sing "American Pie" as you make it. It just doesn't taste as good without it. ^^
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
Home made Ferrero Rocher

Required ingredients
- Milk chocolate, or milk chocolate melts. Any chocolate really :P
- Nutella, or any similar chocolate hazel nut spread
- Walnuts.

Required utensils
- Stove
- Ice cube tray(s), depending how many you want to make.
- Spoon(s) depending how good you are with hazel nut spreads :P
- Freezer
- Patience!!!

Method
- Melt chocolate gently on stove.
- Fill ice cube tray 1/3 full with the melted chocolate.
- Spoon of nutella into the middle of each cube.
- Dab a walnut in the middle.
- Cover with melted chocolate.
- Throw in freeze for a few hours
- Eat happily! THIS IS MANDATORY!
Jessika Iskuri - Human Female Priest. Shy, innocent, cute little thing.
Dias Raveindell - Human Male Warrior. Cold, silent lone warrior type.

Cassandra Singlider - Human Female Mage. (Deceased)
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharing Skyrim :D DrowofShadows12 37 1,103 07-09-2012, 04:27 PM
Last Post: DrowofShadows12
  Sharing -metal/rock- sooongs Maelstrom 40 850 06-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Maelstrom
  Sharing Machinima Qaza 15 475 06-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Last Post: MrWeasel