Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Latest Threads
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: svempagunnar
09-14-2022 01:12 AM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 92709
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Tales23
11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 815
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 6508
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4616
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3786

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

<Sin'Thalas> Officer recruitment!
Due to the interest check you can find here , I have agreed to this three pronged team of the divisions. I believe that this can only be done in one true way

The council

I believe it is the only logical and semi fair way to bring this plan into motion, with this, we would need a Ranger (Myself), a Magi and a Blood Knight...and possibly an ambassador for the Forsakens that may or may not join the group. So with out further adu...

Looking for Council members covering the following positions.
1. Blood Knight (MstrCorvus)
2. Magi or priest (Maarten)
3. Possible Forsaken Ambassador (This will be later when the guild is much more stable)

Now you may ask why I am going ahead and snagging the top of the food chain already...well I need officers, and with officers, ideas. Using the ideas of others can help make a story line go in a directing that can make it fun for others as well as the people pulling the strings. If one person had a say in anything it would go down hill in no time.

SO! What do'ya say peeps? Anyone up for some trouble? Mail me here or find me on one of my three toons I am always on now (Zakielie, Tandalyn, or Rydel) OR! Find me on Skype! I will respond to one of the three at least! Peace!
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

PM
I would make a suggestion to not call it the Striders, as that has pretty close implications to it being Farstrider only. I can't really come up with a better suggestion at the moment, other then perhaps a vague point towards what military groups are usually called. For example, it could be the Eversong Battalion, or something along those lines.
PM
Would bloodmages be used at all?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
[Image: 14l32iv.jpg]
PM
Sin'Sholai
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ural's post:
  • Edgar
@FlyingSquirrel, The name is going to stay the same. There is no reason to make it <Blah blah blah Battalion>.

@Demigod204 Not sure on that.

@Ural Wut?

PM
(03-12-2014, 06:36 PM)Ruibarra Wrote: @FlyingSquirrel, The name is going to stay the same. There is no reason to make it <Blah blah blah Battalion>.

Other than the fact that it being called <The Striders> heavily implies that it's Farstrider only? I'unno, it's your guild, but if you're going to make it a multi-organization guild, then the name should imply something more than one organization. Just food for thought.
PM
...Heeh... The Blood Militia....

PM
Is <The Cool Kids> a valid option?

Addendum: @Ruibarra! Check your messages!
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
@MstrCorvus Messages?! What Messages! And <The Cool Kids> Will be in consideration

PM
Nvm, I didn't read the entire interest check post before posting. Ignore this.

Good luck with the guild tho!
PM
Ahem, now that I am awake and now listening to reason from the great @FlyingSquirrel The Guild needs a name to fit the idea..heeh and sadly <The Cool kids> Would be Too kewl for School! Ahee...um..anyway. Renaming in progress if want to give out any suggestion if you plan to be apart of said organization, PM me skype me, whisper me! Many ways to do it! Jus' let meh know!

PM
(03-12-2014, 07:05 AM)Ural Wrote: Sin'Sholai

Wasn't that the name of the unification of sin'dorei and Forsaken during the whole roleplay years back with corrupt leaders in Silvermoon?

Addendum: I've tried to come up with suggestions for a new name but without any luck, althought I do agree with Squirrel.
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Bovel's post:
  • Caboose194, Ruibarra
PM
Something like that! @Bovel

Update! Muz came up with "Sin an Thalassia" Or "Blood of the Elves"

IT kind of covers the idea, I just want a suggestion, should I keep it as "Sin an Thalassia" Or should I name the group. "The blood of Elves" Since I think "The Blood of the Elves" Would be too long.. OR! Just "Blood of elves?"

PM
I don't think the name makes much sense, and is a tad overdramatic. Steer towards something that speaks of the purpose of the guild. Also, "Thalas", "Thalassia" or "Thalassian" most likely means something akin to "kingdom" rather than "elves".

If you go with that meaning, then Blood of the Kingdom sounds kind of nice. I don't think you need the "an", though. There was no "an" in Sin'dorei, which means "children of (the) blood".

So, maybe Sin'Thalas? Not sure if you can use apostrophes in guild names.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like c0rzilla's post:
  • Sorum, Thoradin, Aethon
PM
Hermmmmm Sin'Thalas.....

Possible to just put a space there in game and note it's presence. Anyother suggestions?

PM