05-19-2018 03:58 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 104
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Aethon
05-14-2018 08:43 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 3090
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Maulbane
04-10-2018 02:09 AM
» Replies: 2493
» Views: 98065
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 11:03 PM
» Replies: 21
» Views: 80736
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Aphetoros
02-04-2018 10:57 PM
» Replies: 31
» Views: 38037

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Sorry for this, but i'm lonely
PS. I know this isn't the right topic for this, but I'm not sure where to put it?? probably support forums but ah well.

I'm having difficulty logging in O.o it says my name/password is incorrect basically, but I'm using the server name / password i used to sign up? i don't understand why i can't log in? i deleted my cache, i changed my realmlist. i even went so far as to delete my wtf folder?? but i still can't get in, i'm just really confused vv

any help would be great ^^

Kazi
PM
i believe you create a new in game account with the same name as what you signed upto here with, and same email, but you can use a different password, top right of the page, i dont know if you have already done this but i thought it'd be a good suggestion ;)
The only way out is down, so when your happy where you are and you need to leave fast your going to find yourself down and out.
PM
miralec Wrote:i believe you create a new in game account with the same name as what you signed upto here with, and same email, but you can use a different password, top right of the page, i dont know if you have already done this but i thought it'd be a good suggestion ;)

I have actually, i made the account and used my same username and email, but it still says i don't exist O.o

so right now i'm working on my character idea ^^
PM
this sucks, i've been trying ALL DAY to log in, but it keeps saying 'the information you have entered is not valid' and tells me to check spelling of username and password, which i have repeatedly vv i've asked for help once, someone replied, but when i said i did that no response was forthcoming. i really want to get in, is there something i've done wrong??

please just help me figure out why i can't connect pwease??
PM
Have you gone through the Tech Support forum to check if people have had similar problems?

Chances are your solution has already been posted.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
think your having problems...my introduction (i think) has been deleted, which i guess means i havnt been accepted...
The only way out is down, so when your happy where you are and you need to leave fast your going to find yourself down and out.
PM
kazhera Wrote:this sucks, i've been trying ALL DAY to log in, but it keeps saying 'the information you have entered is not valid' and tells me to check spelling of username and password, which i have repeatedly vv i've asked for help once, someone replied, but when i said i did that no response was forthcoming. i really want to get in, is there something i've done wrong??

please just help me figure out why i can't connect pwease??

Check your realmlist and check what it says there. Chances are it reverted itself, which sometimes happens when you open the launcher.
PM
well i guess this is it for me and this server...i really was looking forward to roleplaying too... :(
PM
If your introduction is not in the Approved section and it's not anywhere elsewhere, then -yes-, it's denied. You might want to read Kaghuros' last announcement on the Home Page to be sure.
well it that case, you Kaghuros are evil, i put my heart into that introduction to let everybody know that i meant business, i stayed up to watch, i just wanted to be a part of something i thought was special, i wanted to roleplay where i could feel at ease without worrying that some idiot was going to come jump around and ruin a great RP, but it shows that im not good enough to join... and obviously not mature enough to be a part of your special group....

hope you feel at ease with yourself knowing you have made a young man cry.
PM
I'm actually kind of just chilling at school right now because it's not that important to me. Please don't take the internet so seriously, because it isn't the end of the world. It's not like this is the only place you'll ever find to play.

I honestly hope you find somewhere else to play, but please don't be so desperate. It's... Creepy... And not exactly the best impression you can give people.

Edit: And I am evil. The entire staff eats orphans. Baby orphans.
PM
Nawww, Kag is so awesome he has an entire thread devoted to his worship. /cough

Ahem, if you are having trouble logging in then check your realmlist as Theik suggested. If that doesn't work then make sure you're using the same client that you modded the realmlist for if you have two WoW folders. If all else fails, and you -did- make an account using the handy link in the top corner, then PM Kretol about it.
[Image: Signature.png]
PM
Kaghuros Wrote:And I am evil. The entire staff eats orphans. Baby orphans.

I laughed at that so hard. XD

Damnit Kag.

Made me spill my Drink.

V_V

Now I has no Drink, I Blame you Kag.

-shake fist-!

You shall pay for spilled milk!
[Image: Mokosig-1.jpg]
In Times Of War, Do Not Crave Honour.
Do Not Pray For Order, Amity Or Surrender.
Ask Only The You Outlive The Day.
PM
Okay, that baby statement alone is enough motivation to create a new item on the servers..

"Deep-fried Baby Orphan"
Heals 1000 HP over 10 seconds.
"And I am evil. The entire staff eats orphans. Baby orphans."

The day I see that'll be the day I can die a happy man.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oh so lonely... Carver 3 185 02-20-2011, 12:38 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla