11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 588
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3732
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87486
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3151
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3461

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Super Ultra Ninja Biochemist Paramedic (Team Fortress 2)
Is my dream career. I have a syringegun, a mechanical bonesaw tool for dispatching certain 'patients' a Gun that shoots nice healing waves that eradicate any sickness and actually make you healthier than normal (Too healthy?!) I also have a labcoat that reflects light so I am invisible and I can use my ubercharge to make you invulnerable to bullets, fire, falling, drowning(?), pain.... Fear me.

Lol. I love Team Fortress 2. This waste of life is brought to you by Off-Topic. Please discuss Team Fortress 2 here, if you play it!
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
PM
Psh. Who wants to be a Medic when you can be a Demoman? They're my favorite class- mainly because I like to sticky jump and hit people in the face with grenades. Plus, they have the best taunt in the game. Oh, and don't forget the fact that he is one of the best defenders second only to the Engie, who's main plan is area denial. No, the Demoman is a lot more fun than the medic. Plus, you get to smack people with a broken bottle!
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
PM
*Stabs Monolith in the back*

...Gentlemen...

*Slooowly backs out of the thread*
PM
*Respawns as pyro*
Yph phuphd pho.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
PM
*Touches Monolith's Sandvich*
PM
Hey, I play on the xbox so steam doesn't like us and well.. We don't have all the pretty mods and bonuses and updates and maps you guys have! Plus we will have to pay for them when they come out... Could you give me a link or tell me about all of them? I've heard about Natasha, the Flare gun, the Sandvich but thats about it.
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
PM
MEDIC
Blutsauger: Gives health to the Medic every time a syringe hits. Replaces Syringe gun
Kritzkrieg: Medigun the instead of uber gives the target 10 seconds of critical hits. Replaces uber medigun
Ubersaw: Every time the saw hits, it gives you a chunk of ubercharge. Replaces bonesaw

PYRO
Flare gun: Lets you ignite people from a distance, replaces shotgun
Backburner: Plus 25 health and criticals whenever you attack someone from behind, replaces flamethrower
Axtinguisher: 50% damage of axe, if enemy is on fire it is a critical. Replaces fire axe.

HEAVY
Sandvich: replaces shotgun, gived 120 if you eat it, takes four seconds of standing still to eat
Natascha: -25% damage, slows target when bullets hit. Replaces "Sasha" minigun
K.G.B: Boxing gloves that attack slower but if you kill someone with then, it gives 5 seonds of critical hits. Replaces fists
PM
Alot of those seem just flat out *better* than defaults. The Axtinguisher seems all-in-all better than the axe. So does Backburner, did Steam want all the players to switch?
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
PM
I prefer the Flamethrower to the backburner. I like to shoot rockets and grenades back at Soldiers/demos

The flare gun + axtingusher is ULTIMATE fun, though. Ignite a sniper and before he can react you smack him with the axe. GOOD TIMES.

The newer weapons have some flaws. Some players prefer the default over them. I however, love the K.G.B., Flare gun, Axtinguisher, Blutsauger and Ubersaw.
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SUPER LATE COTHIVERSARY. Bingles 5 207 01-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Looking for Super Holy Dreanei Paladin! Ormica 2 213 10-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Mann VS Machine (Team fortress 2) Roxas65 23 599 08-29-2012, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Psychyn
  Ultra Cookie? Drak 5 193 05-28-2012, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Mezrin