The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Teh_Fuhrer's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have been playing video games basically all my life, and I really enjoy playing with people who are friendly and kind.

If you are enquiring about my name 'Teh_Fuhrer' I am not trying to offend anyone, I merely like the name Fuhrer (It means Leader in German).

I like most games except for puzzle and sports games ( I hate them... I HATE THEM SO MUCH). The games I enjoy the most are RTS and RPG's. I could go on talking but you probably would not want that...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am an Australian, so I mostly speak English, but I do speak some Italian and Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I first got into Warcraft when I played Warcraft 3, that was a really fun game, and I am surprised most people play it online still.

What made you seek our server over others? (Or how did you find us?):

Well actually I had no idea about WOW RP server's, but one day one of my friends told me about it. From that point on I searched constantly on the internet to find a good private RP server. Eventually I was starting to give up because most Private RP server's are hard to find, I did find some, but they were pathetic. Eventually I stumbled across this RP server, I saw how organised this group was... {SEND APPLICATION} I sent an Application as soon as possible.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy all types of online roleplay... from a revolutionary leader overthrowing the oppressors in society, to a a hobo in the street begging for money... Any roleplay suits me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Well I don't really have a preferred race. But most of the time I choose Human and sometimes I would choose Troll... and maybe some orc.

My preferred class... uhhh.... hmmm... well I don't have a favourite class either but I choose Melee Classes most of the time, it varies, I might feel like a DK today, tommorow a warrior.

What are your expectations of this server?:

My main expectation for this server is that people will "Roleplay", and not be total idiots.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

All these rules in place are good, but the one I like the most is the Maturity rule. It's good to see at least some people have it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I will wait for Gruntship.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

No.
Welcome to the server!

Just as a note, read up on the rules! Even if you have already done so. Which you have, it seems.

...Read them often!

We're all nubs here, just as a note, but that doesn't mean we can't RP.