Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
12-11-2017 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37048
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40053
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31554
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25567

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Thanks,
Fifteenth!

I seriously enjoyed playing here those two weeks before the server started upgrading, ( although I could make a bit more effort too be a part of this 'ere community :Þ ) And I just want to sincerely thank all of you, Kretol, our very best Administrative Overlord ( god I hope thats right ) and Qaza, Rensin, Nostra, Mikain, Sasail and all our Heroes for being the best ever and all for our enjoyment!

Hugz 4 ch00! :mrgreen:
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus
PM
Sixteenth!

Haven't been here for long but i really loved the times i had in-game
Thanks alot everyone!
[Image: badge.jpg]
What?! This cant be right, i hate Warlocks..
PM
Seventeenth!

Some of the greatest RP that I've ever had on WoW has been on CotH. I don't think this server could be any better than it is right now, honestly. Thank you, all you GMs, for all the great times and the rules and everything that makes this server so great. I don't think I could do without this server, thanks to you guys! I check the front page every day to check whether the server has been upgraded or applications have started being approved.
Eighteenth?

Only WoW server with good RP. Only RP with good rules. Only rules that really rule. And so on!
Best roleplaying server I have ever found with friendly people.
Huge thanks to Kretol, GM's, new heroes (and congratulations!) for making this server as it is.
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
PM
Numbah 19

Of what I see this is gonna be a good rp server for me!!!
Do you have what it takes to join the Fighting Blues?
Do you have what it takes to defend your homeland?
Will you stand up in defense of the innocent? The weak?
Will you stand up in defense of Justice and the Law?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVE3uy8TjirssygDEKMi2...Ia13_WYQpw]

20. I just can't find a place better than this one when it comes to outright dedication to role playing. I haven't been here that long, but by the looks of it, I will be. (Nah, I just failed. Oh well. There will be a next time; I'll make sure of it.)
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
PM
I will jump in on this.

Twenty-one.

I can't find the roleplay quality of this server anywhere else. Even after a majority of my friends were banned, I still Roleplayed here more often than I ever have and will with them on the other servers.

Thanks for keeping the quality of roleplay up above par. It is nice to know that I might still have a place to come to that doesn't allow death knights, dragons, succubus, etc...to be roleplayed. (And if and when DKs are allowed, they will be RPed well.)

Thanks CoTH for not giving into temptation.

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
PM