08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 359
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2633
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85227
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2204
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3394

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

That which makes your glass tremble!
@Altaine - I will have look up just how large they are because frankly I cannot remember. But seeing as most 25-man instance bosses are huge, they are probably too.

@WindZealot - ain't the ego of mine big enough for ya'?!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]
PM
Heh. Started watching that myself. So uh.. Dunno of its been suggested but..

[Image: SOTSmagnataur.JPG]
PM
Magnataurs aren't giants, per se, but they are certainly a valid option. Unfortunately, I'm sort of biased towards Outland because of ogres, gronn and earth giants ("grom"). I also believe that story-wise, the Outland giants have more to offer. For a start, they can be communicated with.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM
If one is to be nit-pick; naga lords, fleshgiants and ogres are not giants either. But in this storyline size matters most!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.

PM
Such things are beneath my notice.
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
PM
If we're going for an Outland theme, Netherdrakes?

Infernals?

Fel Reavers?
What about a Kraken?
PM
Heeeeh Fel Reaver. I had an idea about the outlands uniting to kill a Reaver (sense they are sooo over powered)

If it goes that way, lets do it.
PM
…The Whale Shark.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m00qfdoBWr1qd87hlo1_500.gif]

i am sea-bass
PM
http://www.wowpedia.org/Epicus_Maximus

nuff said
But are you lot just suggesting large things -or- suggesting giant(large) enemies that you want to meet in-game and fight with one of your characters?

PM
Fel Reaver could have an interesting story. The thing has been hunting in the outlands for years on years and killing without people ever really noticing it. Uniting the races of the outlands to kill the stupid thing would be great. (And fighting other giants along the way to make alliances. Its completely doable no?)
PM
I was just suggesting a large thing.
PM
Currently my personal favourite is the ettin, because they are immense. They are twisted yet humanoid, perfect in other words.

I could throw in quite a few of my own characters into a gianthunt, especially depending on where it would take place. But my plan is to interject Bokuru into this storyline, first and foremost. Possibly a certain worgen inquisitor might make an appearence or even a certain elf and his trusted worm.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bovel's post:
  • Kage
PM
I've got the poweeer!!! (To log in on CotH Cataclysm now, that is.) And now this project doesn't seem too far off. I've just started working on Bokuru's updated and flashy wiki-page.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bovel's post:
  • Kage
PM