11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 520
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3261
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 86591
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2876
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3423

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

"The Person Above Me" Game Is Back
The person above me knows that I know that the person above the person above me thinks he can get pictures of something he knows that we know that Kretol is in fact a part of this who suspects we know the weak link is Loxmardin who believes that the person above the person above me is keeping a good secret.
It puts the grammar in the RP or else it gets the hose again...
PM
The person above me knows I know he knows the person above ABOVE above him knows I think Kretol knows that Cressy suggests that Hawk knows the Goblins think I know Illidan knows that the person above me knows the person above me earlier has a secret he does not wish to share!
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
The person above me is confusing me because the person above me also confused me so the person above the person above the person above me also confused me because he's the same person that I said was confusing me... Oh wait, that person above the person above the person above the person above me is a different person, so the person above me, the person above the person above me, and the person above the person above the person above me, all confuse me in which I am confusing you now.

Oh, and the person who posted right before I posted on this the person above me topic blocked what I was about to say, so just say that Drak didn't post right before I did.

Wuut?

So what i'm trying to say is that I meant to start at the person above the person above me, which is Jetniss. So darn you Drak for posting before me! DARN YOUUU!!
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
PM
The person above me knows I know he knows I know Jet knows I know Kretol thinks I know Kabluie knows Hawk suspects Cressy knows I know Loxmardin thinks Kretol knows that Jetniss thinks Kabluie is a little bit mad at me knowing he knows he's mad..

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]
Because the person above me decided he'd ninja my awesome post, and that got the person that is posting mad, so the person above the person above me is also mad, because the person that is posting is the person above the person above me. So obviously, the person above me and the person above the person above the person above me, also made me make this weird person above me post because the person above the person above me decided they should make this post to prolongue the person above the person above the etc. post because the person above the person above me, otherwise known as me, decided there was some point in it
Honor isn't something to be meddled with...
[Image: samurai_honor_by_sabby_nub-d39eci5.jpg]
PM
The person above me knows I know he knows I think Kretol knows I suspect Cressy to know he knows I know Jetniss knows I'm getting tired reading the long confusing posts and thinking ones up.

Spoiler:
The person above me knows that the person above him forgot to say "'Eh?"
PM
The person above me is a very mysterious person indeed.

Or is he she it?
PM
The person above me doesn't have his old avatar anymore.

Spoiler:
The person above me has been above me at least thirty times.
PM
The person above me likes to be below me.

Spoiler:
The person above me made me facepalm.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
The person above me is a birdfaise. :3
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
PM
The person above me is missed!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
The person above me misses everyone but me.

Spoiler:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate the person above you in one word. FlyingSquirrel 1,003 14,926 01-21-2015, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Sorum
  Your Character's Song [Game] Evaszion 254 9,922 12-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  Spread The Love! (Forum game) Vladdy 130 2,946 05-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Last Post: MstrCorvus
  Forever Alone [Forum Game] Loxmardin 23 874 05-09-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Paylonas
  I'm back! Valicor 3 219 01-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Last Post: MstrCorvus