08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 361
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2658
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85271
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2227
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3396

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

The RP I subject myself to
http://i.imgur.com/ajGLiZN.jpg

One of my guildies connected himself to a lore character... by saying he's the child of him.

The event I met up in was rather horribad. A lot of "u" instead of "you" and RP I didn't understand.

Dorthan's pretty cool, though.

I even called in an Orbital Strike in the middle of the RP, because I was so mindblowingly staggered at the low quality of the RP there...

... Good God, I've become an elitist!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nymus's post:
  • Memnoch
What game is that?
“Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed.”
— G.K. Chesterton

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_n9hl98KKPd1r4fnslo1_500.gif]

Have a puppy Ruby and a nice day.
Looks like The Old Republic.
PM
Indeed, the Old Republic. I want good rp for that :<
PM
I don't even understand any of that. :|
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
You are truly a diamond in that RP turd.
PM
(08-14-2013, 09:11 PM)Rensin Wrote: I don't even understand any of that. :|
PM
(08-14-2013, 08:15 PM)Kage Wrote: Indeed, the Old Republic. I want good rp for that :<

So do I. The Old Republic era of the Star Wars universe is really expansive and elaborate in comparison to the Clone War era and the Galactic Civil War era.

The RP quality on SWTOR used to be better, then it went free to play.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxas65's post:
  • Memnoch
PM
(08-14-2013, 11:18 PM)Ruffnek Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 09:11 PM)Rensin Wrote: I don't even understand any of that. :|

Exactly this...
Characters:

Mistal'aerix <-- In the making
Misjana Minaar <-- Brewing some plots...
PM
Hrm...
[Image: 20.jpg]
Want to send some Feedback? Go ahead!

[Image: 520a44a794fdb.jpg]

PM
(08-15-2013, 02:44 AM)Roxas65 Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 08:15 PM)Kage Wrote: Indeed, the Old Republic. I want good rp for that :<

So do I. The Old Republic era of the Star Wars universe is really expansive and elaborate in comparison to the Clone War era and the Galactic Civil War era.

^This.

I used to RP in SWTOR a year'ish ago, and despite some.. misfortunate members in the Guild I was in, we were actually able to form some very stabilized and enjoyable RP. The atmosphere in SWTOR is already amazing, so that adds quite a lot to the RP experience, imo.

also, siths are badass
PM
I quit after maxing four toons on it. RP was very scarce for me and I already got good gear on all toons too. All of them ended up being DPS, Empire side. Because the dark side has more action and less talking =D

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4
[Image: kuzco_llama_by_mroobalooba-d3jkg9p.png]

Oh my god... you didn't...
PM
(08-15-2013, 06:41 AM)Jaella Wrote: I quit after maxing four toons on it. RP was very scarce for me and I already got good gear on all toons too. All of them ended up being DPS, Empire side. Because the dark side has more action and less talking =D

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4

pff

PFF, I SAY
PM
(08-15-2013, 06:38 AM)Ruffnek Wrote:

^This.

I used to RP in SWTOR a year'ish ago, and despite some.. misfortunate members in the Guild I was in, we were actually able to form some very stabilized and enjoyable RP. The atmosphere in SWTOR is already amazing, so that adds quite a lot to the RP experience, imo.

also, siths are badass

There is no peace, there is passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory and through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me.

Sith ARE badass.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxas65's post:
  • Memnoch
PM
(08-15-2013, 06:45 AM)Roxas65 Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 06:38 AM)Ruffnek Wrote:

^This.

also, siths are badass

There is no peace, there is passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory and through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me.

Sith ARE badass.

Yesssssss, now dis one I like!

I fukkin loved doing missions on my Sith... 'cus I felt so badass when doing it. Coldass madafaka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ruffnek's post:
  • Memnoch
PM