08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 356
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2615
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85210
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2197
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3392

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

The Sovereign Order
The Sovereign Order

[Image: jp73.png]

The Sovereign Order is a militant holy order established several months after the Shattering by a holy paladin, Cassius Palenix, on the foundations of the disbanded League of Palenstrad. Palenix's aim is to protect the people from aberrations and other evils, and to promote belief in the Holy Light.

The order holds independence from other affiliations within the realm of the Eastern Kingdoms, thus the reason as to why it is known as the "Sovereign" Order. The influence of the Church of the Holy Light, the Argent Crusade or other factions do not affect the Sovereign Order's actions.

Major decisions within the order are made through a council; the Grand Master and the five most senior members of the order.

This guild concept was heavily inspired by chanan12's Alta Trinita.

Information:
Guild Title: The Sovereign Order
Guild Colors: Black and Gold
Guild Affiliation: Alliance

[Image: kktt.jpg]

Accepted Races:
The order is predominantly human, yet dwarves are also permitted to join the militant order.

Draenei are possible candidates but due to their recent emergence to the world of Azeroth -- are considered upon thoroughly.

Due to pagan ways, night elves are not permitted to join the Sovereign Order.

Gnomes, although marvelous tinkers, are not allowed within the order. Their society does not follow that of the holy light nor does the order approve of the engineering provided by them.

The Sovereign Order has mixed reactions with the gilnean worgens. Only the exceptional few willing to fight their curse and preserve their humanity are allowed to join the guild.

Accepted Classes:
The order is generally composed of paladins, priests and warriors. Assassins and spies are not allowed within the guild as the order does not believe that being cunning will provide a positive effect towards the world. Despite this, lightly armored fencers, archers, crossbowmen, musketeers or man-at arms are allowed in the order.

Mages are treated with indifference but due to the arcane corruption that stains most of them -- are not allowed to join the order.

Warlocks, shadow priests, necromancers and death knights are treated with hostility or great vigilance depending on the situation at hand. The order does not tolerate them.

Druids, shaman and classes following pagan beliefs cannot join the order.

Ranks:

Grand Master - The head of the Sovereign Order, although is power is not absolute without the complete acknowledgement of his order.

Commendator - The Grand Master's deputy and second-in command.

Templar - The elites of the order, templars are the most fearsome warriors that the Order can offer. Few are given the honor to achieve reach this rank.

Inquisitor - Users of the light who have shown to deal far more damage against darkness than any other member of the order. They are fearsome foes against the enemies of the Sovereign Order.

Knight-Brethren - Chivalrous and greatly valued fighters of the order. Their prowess in battle is great and they show no fear against the many heresies of the world.

Bishop - Powerful worshipers of the holy light. They have the capacity to devastate many ill omens and curses.

Crusader - Gallant warriors who have revealed their prowess to combat the forces of darkness.

Deacon - A proven follower of the Light and the Sovereign Order. These users of the holy light have shown the capability to cleanse the evils that plague the world of Azeroth.

Armor-bearer - Squires, new entrees in the guild who have yet proven their chivalry and faith to the order.

Acolyte - Men of cloth who are a recent addition to the Sovereign Order. They are either still in the phase of training or have yet revealed their talents with the holy light.

[Image: dls22h.png]

If you want to join or if you have any questions, you can add me on skype or message me ingame (Cassius is my main). The email I use on skype is: [email protected]
[-] The following 17 users Like Cassius's post:
  • cartoonkarl, FlyingSquirrel, Cerb57, Ukarai, c0rzilla, Morhana, Djura, Karunzo, Harmonic, Rini, WindZealot, Thoradin, Brutalskars, Torches, CappnRob, Ural, Vladdy
PM
The order has officially been established! Original post updated.
PM
Well this looks interesting. Would give me something to jump into to get back into the community. And playing in an extremist group is always more interesting, a lot more clashes. I was also wanting to make something of a more real paladin character then the ones I have made in the past, so this actually matches up fairly well for me.
PM
Updated guild thread theme song with a more fitting tune.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassius's post:
  • Rini
PM
AWOOWEEWOO

BOOM BOOM BA BA BOOM
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

[-] The following 2 users Like Harmonic's post:
  • Rini, Cassius
PM
This song speaks to my soul on so many different levels.

Edit:
Spoiler:
Saved here because Cassius was a monster and replaced the song with a phoney! Hah! Nothing can beat this!

[-] The following 1 user Likes Rini's post:
  • Harmonic
PM
My ears have been blessed by this adversary of harmony blasting itself into my headset at the present moment.

EDIT: .. I meant to say harmony at first, I swear.
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
PM
Thread updated.
PM
Sounds pretty swag.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
PM
I'll try to pull this guild back up and running again. Remove the dust that's been covering it and perhaps get a few things up and running.

Wish me luck. ;)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassius's post:
  • Ural
PM
We should get some holy order co-operative role play goin' on here yo.
Your stories will always remain...
[Image: nIapRMV.png?1]
... as will your valiant hearts.
No joke this time. Lets try to get this show on the road, despite how bumpy it's going to be.
PM
Quote:Due to pagan ways, night elves are not permitted to join the Sovereign Order.

What about Night elf Priestesses ? Sure, they worship Elune, but still use the Light. I'd be surprised if any joined a group of fanatics, humans at that, but I am curious how they would be regarded.

Also, love the repeated usage of the term "pagan". If it will be used IC as well, it will be sure to stir some rivalries or at least create tensions, which hopefully will mean better and more RP. So kudos for that.
PM
Despite in-game looks, night elf "Light" is actually moonlight. If Blizzard wasn't lazy, it'd be silver, as Elune is a real, power-bestowing goddess.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes c0rzilla's post:
  • Nick
PM
What color is warlock light?

Posted from my phone!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Order of Virtue CappnRob 10 2,083 09-22-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  The Order of the Crimson Sun Morhana 3 805 05-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Morhana
  Order of the Kloffensteins Bingles 19 2,362 04-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Bingles
  The Order of The Shadows Valkoinen 2 682 11-26-2012, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Aethon