The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The introduction of Zinkie
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well.. I started playing WoW quite some years ago - WoW was the first Blizzard game i tried - and I loved it, but I was first introduced to RPG about a year ago, and I -practically- fell in love with it! Ever since that time, I've done a lot of RP on the real servers, but the RP sort of died, so now I've come to this private server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I come from the cold, boring country of Denmark to the north, and therefore my primary language is Danish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I remember it quite clear, as it is. It was about two or three month since WoW was made, and my mother had forced me out of my beloved bedroom - with my computer, to go shopping. I was quite mad at her at that time, but we got to a store called EB-games, and there I saw it in the window. I bought it, loved it and wanted more, so I bought Warcraft 3 too, and began to get some lore. I love how they've made this whole world so realistic in some way. That's why I keep playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To say the truth I just went to Google, and typed "Private RP Server", and there you were, with a name that made me interested. And I found out how hard it is to get into your server. I love it! That makes it clear, that only fantastic RP'ers are let in.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like it all! The dramatic kind, the warfare, the just-sit-by-a-campfire-and-talk. Well, I just love the WoW-World. And the lore.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Ork Warrior. I'm actually not quite sure why. I love orks, because of their way of life. They're polite, honorable, kind, but still when in combat, they ate some of the worst enemies your could possibly get.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it's an active RP-server. And that you've got a lot of nice players, who doesn't freak all out, if you have a mistake in the lore. - I'm still not one of the most-knowing lore-masters. I only have the lore connected to WC3, not WoW-wiki.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The "You've got to know at least some lore"-rule. That's the kind of roleplay i love the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The all-glowing sun was high on the heaven, when the strange looking traveler reached the city of Thunderbluff. "Finally, my duty is done," he said with a deep sigh of relief, for he had gone a long way, and was exhausted. But still, he was a proud one, for he had seen death, and been to war, and wasn't afraid of many things. He reached the elevator-like machine(sorry, but I've no clue what they're called, if they are called anything), and got up to the spiritually, calm city. Just a few feet to the right, a Bluffwatcher stood in all his might.
"Lok'Tar Ogar! My friend. Do you by any means know the Tauren, who goes by the name of Braucer Halfhorn(again, of the lore I know, I had no idea what kind of names a Tauren usually have)?" But by the mere name of him the Bluffwatcher glared at him.
"The one man you seek departed from this very point just a few moments ago, and was very rude and unkind. As to it, why do you seek him, for he is a loner, condemned to the lonelyness of the wild. The Earthmother may save his soul, if only he would seek her blessing."
And so, the stranger, whom was an Ork, bowed before the Tauren and, sadly, continued his journey towards the destiny - and Braucer. (I haven't made it that long, but this is by any chance the skills of mine in writing stories. Sorry if you find it boring or unpleasant to read. But I have come to this server too, to get more lore, and become a better RP'er.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not one of the best RP'ers, but perhaps with this experience - if you let me join - I will improve.