Poll: Who should win, by abilities displayed in RP?
This poll is closed.
Chione "Umbra" Jadeleaf ( Kaldorei Druid )
15.79%
6 15.79%
Maku Bonethunder ( Orc Hunter )
15.79%
6 15.79%
Jidaeo "Nova" Novalight ( Sin'Dorei Death Knight )
52.63%
20 52.63%
Raphael Ordonis ( Human Warrior )
15.79%
6 15.79%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[-]
Main Menu
Portal
Forums
Wiki
Rules
FAQs
Events Calendar
Downloads

[-]
Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
Where Are You Now?
Last Post: Aethon
09-22-2018 09:00 AM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 77
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: Stealthscout
09-05-2018 03:04 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 82029
What is glistening
Last Post: Geoni
07-04-2018 01:24 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 492
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3095
Introduction Memphis
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 05:09 AM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 3849

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

ThePharaoh's Colosseum
( I have been wanting to do this for some time... I am inspired by the posts made by Kiffles and Rent. It was a good idea and both were extremely well written. I shall use those posts as my muse. This may be long as I enjoy writing/reading it. If it's not for you, you'll know before you get half way through this post. If you enjoy any of these characters I hope you enjoy the story. Rated. R for language)

The arena is full, the audience is silent as they sit cramped in anticipation. The audience is filled with many familiar faces, a lone spot light follows a silhouette of a man, edges of his body and jewelry reflect the light with sharp gold accents. The man is donned in a ceremonial Egyptian robe, lined in gold and detail. He wears tall crown as he silently steps forward, his sandals patting down the soft dirt. He appears as an Egyptian king, from a time and world long ago. He takes the Microphone and clears his throat.

The murmur of the voices quiet down, the chirping crickets calling to each other in the night jungle.

"Good evening, my friends, enemies, and peers." The crowd's voice unifies into one moan of screams, boos, cheers and insults. Flickering of lights, sprinkle the Arena stands as multiple flashes simultaneous blink as the Pharaoh speaks. A feral looking Sin'dorei woman watches with mild interest, she licks her enlarged canines slowly, as she sits between two well armored Sin'dorei Females.

"Everything must come to an end..." He starts, A Orc Death knight with white hair listens to the announcer yet continues sketching using his finger nail. He doesn't look up, blue eyes illuminating the parchment. "Hurry the f**k up, ya dumb ass Berk!" A female voice calls out loudly. A dark haired tan woman stands up, with a chiseled physique, next to her a red haired man with an eye patch sits with his arms crossed. He nods agreeing.

The Pharaoh looks to the stands. "I have brought you here to witness this end as we transcend into the future, into new beginnings..." A concerned Draenei female watches next to a few others. She is all white, the large Draenei beside her sky blue, donned in a priest's robe. A Sin'dorei with short spikey blond hair watches the arena floor smirking. An elf hands him a mug of rum. "Your drink Mr. Sunwing." He nods, and takes it watching the Pharaoh speak. "....These fighters have all been through their share of trials to make it to -this- point. Many have entered this realm but, most didn't last."

A pale white death knight watches with her chin raised, a group of grim death knights behind her. She glares at the pharaoh, her rune blade hissing like an annoyed alligator. "Shh..I want to hear this." She says. An old tauren with a burnt face watches, next to Marius Yursell. Both the Elf and the Tauren look irritated. "I will now bring forth the challengers who will represent the Alliance and the Horde from my fighters. So let us begin."  The audience erupts in thunder, as you see the many different races together in a sea of people cheering and screaming meshing together into one noise similar to a crashing wave on a beach.

The spot light leaves the Pharaoh, as the arena goes dark. "The first, began his journey aiding a Militia, he survived sudden death twice and is here to do it a third time... We have Raphaaaaeeel "The Kodo"...ORDONIS!!!" A young brunette woman stands up and waves widely with both arms, she loses her balance and falls over. A gnome female stands up on her seat cheering. "Get 'em Raph!!!"

A cone of light focuses on a metal gate that slowly rises, sifting dust to the ground. A man in an all red tuxedo walks out, a red fedora tilted low covering his eyes and nose. He stops to look around and lights a cigar. The crowd cheers and boos. "Chh...Dumbass" The muscly woman says under her breath. A troll next to her with blue dreads and a eye patch claps his hands. "Make eet goo'." A large primal with fire red hair over it's body watches with indifference.

The Pharaoh becomes submerged in the spot light once more. A draenei woman, and human woman walk out to the arena taking two swords and a satchel of equipment to Raphael. The Pharaoh continues. "Helping him on the alliance we have one who started out bitter and vulgar, she has since learned some patience and will be returning full force. We have Chioneeeee  "Umbra" JAAAAADELEAAAAAF!" The light leaves the Pharaoh and goes to the gate, it rises as no one exits. The crowd goes from booing to a hushed murmur, as a human flies out into the dirt. The light brightens up trying to illuminate the problem once more. Umbra walks out donned in green and black leather. Her arms crossed and her turquoise hair pulled back into one large braid that falls down her chest. Her face is scowled as she looks to the human. "...Don't fucking touch me." She kicks him as she walks over him.  

Raphael looks to her as smirking, she looks forward ignoring him. "Good at least you can fight an' shit.." Raphael says, Umbra's amber eyes slowly slide to Raphael's direction, she looks forward saying nothing. The crowd's cheers and boos mixing nicely creating an ambiance of excitement and anticipation. "And -THESE- are your survivors for the Alliance, let's give them a round of applause for making it this far." The crowd continues the mesh of mixed reactions just louder. Raphael smirks under his hat, as Umbra is unaffected.

A group of Orcs begin a rhythm of -Stomp- -Stomp- -Clap-, other members of the horde picking it up, the tauren's hooves making loud booms. "For. The. Horde." They chant over and over. A orc larger than the rest sits at an extravagant throne, members from the horde surround him watching the fight. The orc raises his hand, and all goes silent. The Pharaoh continues. "For the Horde, we have a young Orc....he was a member of the Far Wolf Clan...and helped fight in the war in Northrend. Maakuuu "The Scourge-Slayer" BONETHUNDEEERRRRRR!!" The Orc Death Knight looks up for a second, the tauren with the burnt face growls at the name.

A strong Orcish female watches silently, next to the angered Tauren. The Spot light flashes to a gate as it slowly opens. A young but strong Orc walks out with a large stone sword on his back. He raises a fist to the sky, and screams. "LOK'TAR OGAR!!!!" The Orcs in the stands erupt as they resume the drumming rhythm. "For. The. Horde." They chant over and over. Maku walks to the horde side of the Arena and stabs his sword into the ground. The roaring subsides as Pharaoh begins to speak. "Last on the side of the horde, we have one who started out in the shadows,  and eventually came to shine his own light... We have Jidaeo "Novaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Novalight!!!!" The crowd erupts in boos as the search light focuses on the last gate. It slowly rises as an elf drifts out wearing a large black cloak, his hood covers his face as a black pony tail slides out of the reach of his cowl.

The boo's drown out the sound of the chanting orcs, A noble Sin'dorei female with her hair in a bun glares at the cloaked elf. The elf with enlarged canines grins, exposing them she licks them in anticipation. "Come on, Nova.." She says low her fel green eyes glued to the arena. Jidaeo stops beside Maku and extends his left arm to his side waiting as if he was accepting a present. A skeleton hobbles beside him, laying a cane in his hand. The orc looks to the cloaked Elf curiously. "A Girl?!" He shakes his head grunting. The High Wolf face-palms in the stands. Jidaeo slowly removes his cowl, he brushes hair from his face with his thumb. He looks to Maku angrily. "A -Dead- Girl?!" Maku groans, "Ugh...."

"Hmph." Jidaeo responds as he slides his sword out of his cane.

A group of masked elves, watch donned in white tabards with a black rising sun on them.

"Let us settle this -once- and for all!!!" The Pharaoh calls out.

Raphael flicks his cigar and steps on it. "For the alliance..." He says glaring at Maku.

Umbra cracks her knuckles, and crosses her arms looking to Jidaeo. She raises her chin, looking down to the Sin'Dorei. "For the Kaldorei..."

Maku puts one fist over his chest, "...There will be a storm.." Maku says more to himself than anyone. Jidaeo looks to the Orc confused. "But there will only be...Blood and Thunder. For the Horde." Maku says seriously as he grips the hilt of the sword jammed into the ground.

Jidaeo looks to his blade then to Umbra tilting his head, as his neck pops. "Selama ashal'anore"

The Pharaoh raises his arm. "FIGHT!!!"

The Crowd roars in a frenzy as the fighters stare each other down. (To Be continued...)
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
PM
((Mwahaha, like!

Kinda reminds me of the Budokai matches in Dragon Ball. I reckon it'd be pretty cool do a faction based tournament in-game, something like this years soccer cup with teams and stuff.

Anyway, t'was a good read, hell, I'd even like one of my characters to have a cameo in it, if itsn't too much to ask. :P ))
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shane's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
( Cool, I'm glad at least one person isn't like. :| "Wtf is this?"

Of Course! I'm trying to get as many cameos as I can think of. Vote for Results! )
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
PM
Nova. /nod
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skaar's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
(( Raphael has a grenade launcher with changeable minigun and flamethrower attachments, and rides around on a mechano-hog with phlogiston-powered rockets and a compartment for his rum. ))

(( Your argument is invalid. ))
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nexi's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
It clearly says abilities, not toys.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
PM
((Awesome. :3))
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes c0rzilla's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
(( I see what you did there... But you already know who I'm cheerin' for: Nova. ))
[Image: 2hhkp3k.gif]
Recommended reads: Divine and Arcane. Also, elves.
Wanna refer me in Tribes: Ascend? Clickies!
[-] The following 1 user Likes flammos200's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
((Agh, Torn between Umbra and Nova, But I'll have to say, as his old rival, Nova takes this one. Umbra's nature magic can weaken him, but the bastard always rises victorious. btw, who is the pale white Death Knight?))
[Image: 8.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunday12321's post:
  • ThePharaoh
(( I don't care who wins, Taelyn got his rum! Serious though, can't wait for the next installment! ))

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
[-] The following 1 user Likes teege's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
Skaar Wrote:It clearly says abilities, not toys.

(( >.>

<.<

Oh yeah? Well Raphael has the -ability- to blast the competition into oblivion while riding his mechano-hog at mach five in tiny circles around their severed limbs. ))
PM
The Crowd erupts scarring a flock of birds to the air near by.

The fighters stare each other down, 50 yards apart. "Human." Umbra says as she watches the Horde pair. The dark skinned bald man turns to her. "Th' fu-....You -heard- them call my name." The Orc on the other side grunts, he picks up his sword and slowly begins moving towards them. "This is serious!" She says unfolding her arms, standing in her fighting stance. Her bare feet sliding in the dirt. Raphael turns to the approaching Orc. "Shit..." He stares the lumbering figure down. Umbra quickly kneels down she places both palms down on ground."Cover Me!" She yells, Raphael nods gripping his hilt. He runs to the Orc.

Maku stares Umbra down as he picks up speed, Raphael runs quickly his blade leaving a dim trail of black light. The Orc picks up the massive sword and swings it horizontal, "Outta' my way Pinkskin!" Raphael rolls under the attack. He raises his blade to slash at the Orc's back. Maku grunts, at the end of his arc, he jumps forward dodging the slice. Raphael spits to the ground as he misses. "Mah skin ain't pink." He says watching the Orc's large back. The only hair on the Orc was the one braid on the top of his head, and the other on the chin. Maku turns around he sinks the large sword into the ground, it thuds. He chuckles twice. Their shadows richochet over the soft dirt, as they are covered in sporadic flashes of light from the Arena as the two stare each other down.  

A fully clothed Forsaken walks into the arena, He looks around. Four forsaken with the black sun tabards stand at all sides of him. A sandy haired man sits next to muscly woman and the Red haired man. "He's going to get his ass kicked." He chuckles, She smirks casually looking to him. "ah kick 'is ass all th' time." The man nods. "I know." Her eyes open, an idea occurs to her. The red haired man turns to her along with a gnome with a spike mohawk, "Whot is it?" She stands up promptly, raising both fists in the air. "Kick Him In the NUTS!" She yells.

Raphael shakes his head as he hears this. The Orc grunts and runs to him swinging the large sword, Raphael raises his sword defensively to block, his eyes open wide as the large blade collides with his. He slides back in the dirt, before being lifted in the air. He lands in the ground rolling backwards. He stops at a crouched position, panting. He slowly looks up as Maku is already there screaming, swinging the sword down towards his face. Raphael brings his blade to his face to Block, but Maku's blade never connects. It stops inches higher. Large vines cover the orc's limbs and torso like massive Boa constrictors.

A large Tauren with a hat sits behind, the spiky haired elf. The crowd cheers watching in excitement around them. "INCREDIBLE!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" The Largest Orc stares to the Pharaoh. "And Orcs...WE have a Deadlock!" The crowd cheers. "It seems Umbra has Stopped Maku at the knick of time!" Umbra kneels silently, ribbons of green light leaving her as she concentrates her hands in the ground. The Gnome and brunette sigh with relief. Two fully armored trolls take a seat, one male one female. They watch the fight closely closely, beside Raka'jin. A man leans back next to the person he's sitting beside his eyes glued on the match. He whispers. "hey, What's that elf doin'....Look's like he's.." He turns to get a look at the guys reaction. He stares into a diving helmet.

Maku shakes, exhaling to no avail, Raphael is back on his feet. "You know....That Orc is not as dumb as he looks." Jidaeo says his sword tipped in Ice, writing in the dirt leaving vivid trails of ice. "Is he drawing? In a fight!?" The human says to the man in the diving helmet, he shrugs and watches the fight. Jidaeo completes the runic circle and steps beside it. He pulls up a dark mask covering his lips and nose. The runes glow as claws break the earth, a winged beast crawls out beside him. "Go." Jidaeo says walking a few feet away. The Gargoyle instantly bursts from the circle flapping his wings, it screeches to the sky. Umbra looks up, and jumps back, just as the beast slashes where she was once kneeling. The vines instantly retreat, slithering  away just as they had came. Maku grins nodding to Jidaeo then runs after Raphael.

The crowd cheers, a blond elf with short hair claps with silent excitement. A Blood Knight sits proudly beside her watching, a brown pony tail lying on his tabard. Another  blonde sin'dorei at his side her hand on his. Umbra darts backwards, she flips dodging swipes as the Gargoyle savagely slashes for her. "....Twenty six seconds." Maku says to himself, he runs to Raphael who had already began casually walking to his Satchel. "...This shit ain't fair." He says to his self. "Thought ya'll said this was a fair fight..." He shakes his head. "Everybody says Humans ain't fair." He bends down to his satchel.

Maku runs quickly, as the savage gargoyle slashes at Umbra. She ducks sending a couple kicks to the beast's chest. She backflips away dodging another strike. Maku raises his blade, "Fifteen seconds..." The orc says to himself. "Shit...I woulda brought -this- out from the beginnin'." He pulls a large hand gun out of the satchel. Six large barrels he turns around and aims it at the Orc. He fires as a deafening boom silencing the Arena, the gun propels Raphael into the dirt, tumbling away. Maku's blade breaks in half, and leaves his left shoulder smothered in red jam, as the heavy Orc flies into the air and lands onto the ground.

The crowd Cheers, Raphael rolls to a stop. He slowly gets up holding his arm. "f**k..". "Time's up.."Maku says breathing heavy laying on the ground. Large pieces of stone around him, He arm is bleeding badly and dislocated. The gargoyle makes one slash at Umbra but the strike stops moments away from her face, the gargoyle fades away into black smoke. Jidaeo looks to Raphael's gun, "Hmph...Maku...Can you fight?" He calls out from behind the mask. A kaldorei death knight watches Jidaeo she glares down to him, and looks to the others. "Captain Avia!" A dark haired Sin'dorei woman turns to the pirate. "Did we miss anything?" She shakes her head quickly. "Just watch!"

Maku's chest rises and falls, his arms spread to either side of him. He remains sprawled in the dirt. "We gotta get rid of that gun!" He calls out to Jidaeo, the crowd practically drowning him out. Jidaeo's ears twitch as he stands in a runic circle. He removes his cloak, as the runic symbols glow attaching to parts of him. It covers his body in Ebon armor. "I'm aware..." He says staring down Raphael.

Raphael glares to Jidaeo, he clenches his teeth. He pulls the trigger. The deafening boom returns, this time it's followed by a sudden erupt of applause. Raphael is once again proplled back, he slides back on his feet stopping beside Umbra. She crosses her arms. Jidaeo jumps to the side, his cape and hair flapping as he does so, he lands to the side of the explosion as a geyser of dirt flies into the air. Jidaeo moves lose strands of hair from his face with his thumb. "Chh.." Dirt and smoke cover the arena in a brown fog. The crowd boos.

"I can't believe it!! "Scourge-Slayer" Appears to be down, while "Nova" is just getting started! Raphael's gun seems to come in handy but he only has four more shots! I wonder what -else- is in that satchel?" Raphael stands sweating holding his gun by his side, he looks into the fog of smoke seriously. "Oi...what now?" Umbra looks into the fog. "I have a plan."  (To Be Continued..)
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

PM
This is... win. I have no idea who will win though.

I'm rooting for Chione though. 'Daughter of the Nile', eh? I'm torn between wanting to hug you and wanting to smack you for using the name. Srsly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Etmosril's post:
  • ThePharaoh
PM
The Large Orc watches from his throne, he crosses his arms watching the Colosseum.

Maku kips up in the fog of dirt, his left arm hangs loosely. He grunts, he looks around nothing but brown clouds. "Nova!" He calls out. Beside him a pair of runic blue eyes materialize, Jidaeo's silhouette is seen around them. "You can still move?" He asks. "Gonna take more than a gnomish gun to take down an Orc." he puts his fist over his chest sweating. "Hmph." Jidaeo responds. "They're going to fire into the cloud I bet..." Maku says as brown smoke sifts around them both. "No...He wants to save those shots. And the Recoil...is too much for him." Jidaeo grins looking in Maku's direction.

The blond elf with enlarged fangs, nods to the forsaken. A blind-folded kaldorei sits behind her, he shakes his head listening to the match. A couple of eyes dart to a troll in shackles, he walks to a seat his eyes on the dust cloud. "You gotta plan?" Raphael asks seriously, he wipes his brow with the back of his hand. The hand cannon gripped tightly in his other hand beside him. Umbra watches the fog calculating. "It appears the alliance team is discussing! I hope they don't underestimate the Horde!" The Pharaoh exclaims. "Shoot the first thing that leaves this fog." Umbra says as she darts towards the dirt cloud. She falls to all fours leaking ribbons of green smoke once more. Her skin turns black as oil, as it shines with smooth fur. Her bones morph and crack as she becomes a saber toothed panther. She jumps into the cloud she disappears.

A group of sin'dorei female paladins watch fully armored. They are intrigued, yet unamused. A large dwarf stands up, placing the a hammer on his armored shoulder. "It's over fer' ya elves...Fer th' Alliance." A female Sin'Dorei with a breathing mask watches she remains poised ignoring the dwarf. "We ain't alone.." Maku says in the cloud. Jidaeo looks around, "How can you t-" A large paw lands on his back, it knocks him to the ground. He brings up his sword to defend but is slashed once on the cheek. His black mask tears slightly to reveal a slash on his skin. Black blood dripping under the fabric. He kneels, holding his face. "Maku!" Jidaeo yells. The orc runs to his direction he swings a mighty fist towards Jidaeo's silhouette, his left arm swinging loose from momentum. His fist connects to the panther's face, she flies back sliding to the edge of the cloud. She rises back to her paws, shaking her head involuntarily like a sneeze.

Raphael waits attentively watching the morphing cloud of dirt covering one-third of the arena. Runic glyphs light up around the broken ground around where the gargoyle was summoned. Skeletal arms break the earth and crawl out slowly swaying on their feet. Raphael looks to the skeletons, "I fuckin' -hate- skeletons..." He mutters to himself. He looks to the gun, then the cloud. The six skeletons swaying towards him, under the thundering crowd. "It appears, Nova drew some extra runes! Now the odds are Eight on two!" The Pharaoh's voice carries over the Colosseum. A group of Kaldorei watch silently, their eyes surveying the area.

Raphael straps the Hand cannon around his back like a guitar. He grabs his sword, it leaks black smoke. He exhales looking to the crowd. He runs to the skeletons screaming. He severs the head of one immediately, the bones go limp and fall to a pile. He turns around, swinging the sword in an uppercut, His sword cuts off a bony arm leaving a black trail of smoke. He becomes surrounded, another skeleton digs it's claws into his back, tearing his shirt he bleeds deeply underneath. "AAARGGH!" His back arches as he screams to the sky.

The brunette covers her eyes, "I wont cry, I wont cry.." She repeats. The gnome female looks to the brunette, her eyes worried. She stands on the bench.she begins clapping. "Come on Raph!" She yells clapping. A cloaked forsaken sits in a secluded section, he nods to the skeletons. "Nova is smart.." others around him nod. Raphael screams to the sky, and runs to a pair of forsaken. Extending his sword, he spins his body trailing black smoke from his blade like a radar. The blade crashes through their rib cages as the bones fall limp into a pile. He stops spinning panting heavily, sweat rolling down his bald head. He winces while he breathes, the air stinging his wounds. Three skeletons sway toward him, one missing it's arm. Raphael runs to the side, dust kicking up from his boots. He points his sword behind him, then launches it at the skeletons, It crashes through the rib cage of the one armed skeleton, and crushes the pelvis of the skeleton behind it. The sword sinks into the dirt. He looks to the cloud, then to the last skeleton. "Shit.." He fires at the last skeleton, the recoil sending him sliding back, the skeleton explodes shattering to pieces. Raphael winces at the pain in his arm. He kneels into the dirt, holding his arm. "Damnit..." Sweat drips off his face.

The fog is parted abruptly by a large crescent wave of ice, A black bear is on the outer curve pressed against it from the force. Jidaeo's holds his sword into the ground as if he had just finished a slash. He huffs roughly, as large blue runes glow on the blade. Maku stands beside him breathing hard as well. Blood paints half his face from a cut on his forehead. It runs down his left arm like a sleeve, dripping off his fist. The ice crescent slams into the wall with the bear in between. The wall caves in, as rocks crumble. Ice explodes and freezes the area, it creaks like cracked glass. Thin smoke, plumes into the air. "NO!!" Raphael struggles to his feet, he winces as blood continues flowing out of his back. Jidaeo huffs looking to Raphael, his hair falls down in his face, clinging to it. Maku appearing to be in worse shape speaks clearly, "Don't worry...I remember the plan." Maku runs straight towards Raphael, his limp arm flailing behind him. He grabs his flailing wrist with his right hand, he tugs his left arm strongly, he screams and staggers to a stop.

Raphael watches the gun feeling heavier by the second, his muscles rupturing under his skin. "OH!!! IT appears Umbra is down for the count, Bonethunder is on the move!" The Pharaoh calls out, the crowd cheering. A large crack and pop is heard as Maku re-locates his arm, he rotates his shoulder wincing. He continues running after Raphael, behind him Jidaeo stands up he stares into the icy crater in the wall of the arena.

Raphael runs towards Maku screaming, at the last minute he jumps to the side he drifts in the air and aims at Jidaeo he pulls the trigger. The recoil sends him back, as Maku punches him in the ribs mid air. Raphael crashes into the dirt grunting. Jidaeo is hit head on, he rips back into the wall of the Colosseum he makes a small indent and slides to the ground. A trail of black blood leaking dowm from the impact. He drops his sword, and his head falls limp on his neck. "Kill the human!! Brother!!" An Orc stands up and screams to the arena, the crowd erupts once more mixing cheers and boos. "This is unsuspected, Now Nova is incapacitated. The Kodo seems like he can't stand any more. I think Bonethunder is going to finish on top!" The orc Death knight watches the young Orc. The Largest Orc on the throne, watches Maku then suddenly looks to the crater of ice. Maku walks up to Raphael, as his body is broken and slashed. He rolls over onto his back, the Hand cannon still in his hand. Raphael grunts, and fires once more.

The boom fills the area, as Maku's left arm is torn off by the force. It splatters behind him on the dirt, his veins pop out on his neck as he screams to the sky. His right hand covering his bleeding cavity, Raphael slides back in the dirt slowly hitting the wall. He cries out to the sky, it starts raining. Maku falls to his knees screaming, blood pours from his shoulder. Jidaeo's eyes slowly open. An elf mage with short red-orange hair notices Jidaeo's subtle movement. Raphael leans against the wall panting heavily. His right arm is numb, and the gun falls to the ground. He tries to get up but winces as his ribs are broken. Jidaeo slowly pulls his mask down, he opens his mouth as a slow tendril of shadow energy snakes out of his mouth. The tendril slithers in the air, burning with black and purple flames. Instantly the tendril races across the Arena zipping through the air.

Raphael watches the Orc, as the rain falls down over them all. He stands up wincing, kicking off the ground leaning his weight against the wall. "No!" he screams as the tendril loops around the gun and snatches back towards Jidaeo. He catches it coughing blood. "Maku!!!" He yells over the arena. Maku's eyes closed gripping his shoulder cavity. Blood pouring between his fingers. "Its' gonna take..." He coughs up blood. "More than a gnomish gun..." He stands up, blood staining his teeth. "To stop an Orc.." Jidaeo nods, he rests a palm on the dirt. He freezes a path to Maku, he slides the gun to him. "The Recoil shouldn't effect you as much!" Jidaeo yells. Raphael's eyes open wide as Maku picks up the gun. He shakily aims the gun at Raphael, Raph's eyes open widely. "Shae-" Raph whispers. Maku pulls the trigger.

Raphael explodes into red syrup, a crater appears in the wall along with a deafening boom. Smoke streams from the whole, Maku stumbles back bleeding. Jidaeo chuckles, he rests his head with a sigh of relief. "And it looks like we have a match folks!!" The Pharaoh yells, the brunette watches the arena as tears roll down her face. She tries her hardest not to sob. The muscle woman turns away as the rest of the crew watches. Suddenly vines from the ground, like garter snakes wrap around Maku's legs thorns piercing deep into his flesh. The orc sways as his consciousness is almost overwhelmed by pain. Ice from the crater explodes, sending frosty white smoke into the air. Umbra splits the steam as she walks through, her amber eyes glare to Maku. She appears to be in a silent rage.

"I-I-ITS UMBRA!! Back in action! And she looks pissed!! Nova and Scourge-Slayer look to be in a bad position." The Pharaoh calls out over the Colosseum. "Incredible!" He adds. Umbra walks to Maku casually. Maku groans in agony as he struggles in vain. The vines spreading and wrapping around his body, budding thorns to stab into him. She stops and raises her hand into the air, palm up like a claw. The clouds above part, as a waterfall of moon light pours from the sky. It rushes over Maku. He screams as his skin is burned from him, the light eats away at him like acid. Umbra falls to her knees as the light fades away, the clouds sealing once more, darkness returning.

Maku's charred body exposes bone, as his face is fried, frozen in agony and terror. The vines snake back into the ground, as Maku's corpse falls into the dirt trailing ash. He falls with a thud. The crowd cheers and boos, others hushed and sobbing. Thunder cracks above the sky, as Umbra then turns her burning amber eyes to Jidaeo who is slumped against the wall. "...I -will- kill you, Sin'Dorei...". Jidaeo looks up to her, he brushes the hair from his face with his thumb slowly. He spits black blood to the ground. "Hmph." ( To be continued...)
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

PM
(( Hehe, brutal. You killed off Maku, eh? :(

After the restart will you be re-rolling them or are their deaths permanent? ))
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ThePharaoh Presents: Eversong Woodstock ThePharaoh 2 267 01-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Last Post: ThePharaoh