The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Throt Sunsorrow - Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I was an avid contributer to various RP realms on retail wow, however I often longed for an environment more strictly controlled and intelligent, which is free from immersion dissolving stupidity. I hope I can find that environment here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Scotland, Glasgow. I can speak Czech and English, as my father is Czech.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The reason that I continue playing world of warcraft is that it allows me to supersede my dull academic life and pursue a kind of escapism that i think is unique to great fantasy games. Baldurs gate, Diablo, Icewind Dale. However, what truly enthralls me about world of warcraft roleplay is that it truly enables you to create your own unique story.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Aside from the fact it is the first hit on google, I was attracted by the strict moderation of who can be allowed to contribute.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplay that is meaningful, that explore political, philosophical and fantastic concepts appeals greatly to me. This can take the form of IC debates, sporadic riots and mock corruption.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elfs priests. Blood Elfs have always struck me as the underdogs in their lore, however this isn't well reflected in the player demographics. Their poeticalness, the fact that they were once the most noble of all races but were corrupted by the massacre of their people draws upon powerful human emotions that enable us to come to actually understand their general disgust for other races and their allegiance with the horde. I like priests because they are moralistic casters, which reinforce my perception of the world of warcraft as a clash of ideologies and beliefs and how it keenly reflects our world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
While I am happy about the advanced moderation, I hope that the GMs and community will be friendly and acceptive, but most of all willing to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules about maturity particularly appeal to me, as I believe a functioning RP community requires an extensive degree of respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Throt raised his empowered staff high into the air, his bones protruding through his weak arms. He gazed upon the orc, now a crumpled corpse of twisted flesh and bones. Mutilated. The teethmarks exposed the orchestrator of his untimely demise; a panther. Holy light bathed the air around him, making him stand out in the snow like a lone star in a galaxy of white crystal. The corpse became embalmed in light, making him temporally invisible. Throt stopped abruptly, and lowered his staff with a satisfied smug creeping across his placid face. He turned around to the cage, the re-incarnated orc was sitting inside the dank cell, resting his head in his hands, weeping gently. He gave a nod to Boreus, the Tauren pulling the cage laden cart. 'Let's keep going Boreus. That's the fifth peon today who thought they could escape.' Throt Sunreaver chuckled to himself. Could these stupid horde characters not see the irony in making him resurrect the damned? His chuckle ended in a sigh.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thank you.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I was an avid contributer to various RP realms on retail wow, however I often longed for an environment more strictly controlled and intelligent, which is free from immersion dissolving stupidity. I hope I can find that environment here.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Scotland, Glasgow. I can speak Czech and English, as my father is Czech.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
The reason that I continue playing world of warcraft is that it allows me to supersede my dull academic life and pursue a kind of escapism that i think is unique to great fantasy games. Baldurs gate, Diablo, Icewind Dale. However, what truly enthralls me about world of warcraft roleplay is that it truly enables you to create your own unique story.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Aside from the fact it is the first hit on google, I was attracted by the strict moderation of who can be allowed to contribute.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Roleplay that is meaningful, that explore political, philosophical and fantastic concepts appeals greatly to me. This can take the form of IC debates, sporadic riots and mock corruption.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elfs priests. Blood Elfs have always struck me as the underdogs in their lore, however this isn't well reflected in the player demographics. Their poeticalness, the fact that they were once the most noble of all races but were corrupted by the massacre of their people draws upon powerful human emotions that enable us to come to actually understand their general disgust for other races and their allegiance with the horde. I like priests because they are moralistic casters, which reinforce my perception of the world of warcraft as a clash of ideologies and beliefs and how it keenly reflects our world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
While I am happy about the advanced moderation, I hope that the GMs and community will be friendly and acceptive, but most of all willing to have fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules about maturity particularly appeal to me, as I believe a functioning RP community requires an extensive degree of respect.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Throt raised his empowered staff high into the air, his bones protruding through his weak arms. He gazed upon the orc, now a crumpled corpse of twisted flesh and bones. Mutilated. The teethmarks exposed the orchestrator of his untimely demise; a panther. Holy light bathed the air around him, making him stand out in the snow like a lone star in a galaxy of white crystal. The corpse became embalmed in light, making him temporally invisible. Throt stopped abruptly, and lowered his staff with a satisfied smug creeping across his placid face. He turned around to the cage, the re-incarnated orc was sitting inside the dank cell, resting his head in his hands, weeping gently. He gave a nod to Boreus, the Tauren pulling the cage laden cart. 'Let's keep going Boreus. That's the fifth peon today who thought they could escape.' Throt Sunreaver chuckled to himself. Could these stupid horde characters not see the irony in making him resurrect the damned? His chuckle ended in a sigh.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No, thank you.