11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 606
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3903
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87806
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3258
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3480

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Unquenchable Hunger
So yeah, I've been having this super unquenchable hunger for the past month or so, and I just get hungry in 10 minutes again, no matter how much I eat.
For instance, I ate 3 cheeseburgers in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later, I was starving again.
It just keeps going on and on and it's becoming quite expensive.
I've even done the age old method of drinking like 4 cups of water then eating potato seeds and rice. Still, nothing.

Any advice or ideas?

I just ate 2 bowls on beefaroni 13 minutes ago and I'm hungry as can be as I type this. >_>
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
PM
So yeah, I've been having this super unquenchable hunger for the past month or so, and I just get hungry in 10 minutes again, no matter how much I eat.
For instance, I ate 3 cheeseburgers in 10 minutes. 30 minutes later, I was starving again.
It just keeps going on and on and it's becoming quite expensive.
I've even done the age old method of drinking like 4 cups of water then eating potato seeds and rice. Still, nothing.

Any advice or ideas?

I just ate 2 bowls on beefaroni 13 minutes ago and I'm hungry as can be as I type this. >_>
PM
What is your age, sex, and build? That could help determine why this might be happening.
PM
What is your age, sex, and build? That could help determine why this might be happening.
PM
I'm not sure if it'd work, but I've heard that if you eat slowly and with no distractions (TV, computer, music, etc.) that you can become full, faster. Otherwise, maybe it's a growth spurt? It says you're 15 in your profile, and from what I know, guys your age tend to just go through phases where it's omnomnom all the time.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
I'm not sure if it'd work, but I've heard that if you eat slowly and with no distractions (TV, computer, music, etc.) that you can become full, faster. Otherwise, maybe it's a growth spurt? It says you're 15 in your profile, and from what I know, guys your age tend to just go through phases where it's omnomnom all the time.
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
I'm a health freak, it's part of my hobby. It's just your metabolism, but be warned if you develop crappy eating habbits now they usually stay with you even after your metabolism slows down ;p fruit for thought.
[Image: 15.jpg]
PM
I'm a health freak, it's part of my hobby. It's just your metabolism, but be warned if you develop crappy eating habbits now they usually stay with you even after your metabolism slows down ;p fruit for thought.
PM
Heh, tell your doctor.

I've had that before, turned out to be a thyroid problem. It's always a good idea to check that stuff.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Heh, tell your doctor.

I've had that before, turned out to be a thyroid problem. It's always a good idea to check that stuff.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

PM
Yeah, that happens to me also (15 here). I've been getting quite a lot of growth spurts recently, and my appetite has become somewhat unstable. Just to be safe, go to a doctor and see what he/she thinks. The most likely scenario is just "Growth hunger".

Or you accidentally the whole Dark Portal in your stomach somehow.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
Yeah, that happens to me also (15 here). I've been getting quite a lot of growth spurts recently, and my appetite has become somewhat unstable. Just to be safe, go to a doctor and see what he/she thinks. The most likely scenario is just "Growth hunger".

Or you accidentally the whole Dark Portal in your stomach somehow.
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
PM
Rensin.... for the record....i must say....those babies are awesome, and I want one. eh eh?
PM
Rensin.... for the record....i must say....those babies are awesome, and I want one. eh eh?
PM
Yeah I figured it would probably have something to do with age and such.

Yeah, Age/sex/build=15/M/5'7 105 lbs. Quite skinny. xD

Ever since I can remember I've been quite a little...

Piggy. Often outeating adults in my family and some of the biggest kids you will ever see. Yet still I remain superduper small. Weird.

I totally accidentally the whole dark portal in my stomach. That seems quite logical.
PM