Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36865
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97220
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39976
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31498
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25502

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Upload your tunes!
Hey all!
In my recent thread I've either discovered that either people can't add anything to it, or I'm moving too fast for anyone to add anything to it. Therefore, I'm making a new thread here where you can upload your own stuff.

Mandatory.
- Must be longer then 20 seconds
- description of why you made it (can be as simple as "was playing around and found this cool tune")
- Link to file :P

Optional
- Tab for the tune

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and start

Name
Haunting yet relaxing
Size
Under 1mb
Duration
1:07
Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xtvcsf
Description
This one I found by accident to be honest. I was practicing the trademark tune that we all know from Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down. I decided I'd slip the first part a few octaves, and voila, this one is merely the beginning tune to Kryptonite except upped a few octaves, and plucked slightly differently. Overall, it's very haunting at the tempo and strangely enough is quite relaxing.

Name
Doom Rip Off (Thanks to ropettaja for the name :P)
Size
Under 1mb
Duration
1:35
Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wkhwy7
Description
My first ever riff that I've made. When I first made this it took me ages to figure out stuff for it. The reason I gave it the name Doom Rip Off is because it reminded ropettaja of Doom, so I named it after that. Hey, better then simply Guitar Riff #1 right? :P Hmm, I guess with this one what inspired me to make this up is that I was watching a video that was teaching me how to palm mute, and I was practicing on palm muting open on the 6th string (E) Kinda started adding things into it while it was palm muted, and eventually made this tune up from it, though I didn't palm mute it because I personally think it sounds better. Well, this one's for you ropettaja! -Thumbs up-

Name
Final Bout
Size
1.15mb
Duration
2:00
Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ebnxpx
Description
This is my second riff I've made. This riff was in actual fact meant to be made with everyone on this website contributing, but I was sadly the only one who contributed to it. Not sure where I got my inspiration for this, I was just kinda doodling on my guitar and ended up with the first part. I threw that up on the forums, and went to work adding more to it when I realised no one was contributing. I decided to go with the name Final Bout because I end up thinking of a final fight between two people who have been leading up to the resolution fight in a movie or something.
Jessika Iskuri - Human Female Priest. Shy, innocent, cute little thing.
Dias Raveindell - Human Male Warrior. Cold, silent lone warrior type.

Cassandra Singlider - Human Female Mage. (Deceased)
PM
MUST. GET. MICROPHONE!!!!!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM