11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 590
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3788
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87599
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3179
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3470

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Warhammer online.
Probably USA, if it works XD Elves arn't extremely fancy... They're intricate ^_^
PM
ElvenMistress Wrote:Elves arn't extremely fancy... They're intricate ^_^

Go listen to some of Paul Barnett´s ravings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mppFxpy26dg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE7CdXosE_0
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

PM
Firstly, Orcs shed "spores" when they die, which if left undisturbed, will grow into new Orcs.

Also, I miss the Choppa, that's a REAL Orc. Without Dual Wield, Orcs are a bit... rubbish
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
PM
Nostra Wrote:Anyway, I´ll be aiming to play on the american servers, if that fails I´ll be on europe. What about you guys?

Kretol and I will be playing on an American server, with some of Kret's buddies. Not sure if he'll be saying on here what server we'll be playing on come release, but I know we'll be going Destruction on an RP server.

Also, concerning Orcs...Mythic seems to be using the 40K explanation, and when asked about where the Orc Females are, they say that Orcs actually reproduce via spores.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
PM
My friends and I haven't decided on a server yet, but it is going to on the US servers. A few of them are thinking of playing Order, but for me it's going to be Destruction. So if any Destruction folks around here would like a couple more allies, I'll gladly suggest the server you choose to my little group of friends. Or we could go bash some high elf faces in in open beta, which is about five days from now, if I remember correctly.
PM
I'll join you when it actually comes out, if that's alright... High Elves are too pompus. I like beating their faces in. Especially in Oblivion. Hehehehe. You people (Grak, Kretol and Raz) should go on the same server, along with any others that may come along... That would be fun. We could all have a High Elf killing party. Just don't kill the elf in your own group. Hehe.

Edit: Wow, those videos were pretty hilarious...
PM
No chance! My elf will end joo all! Course I'll be evil...Mainly cause that's how I roll, suckas!
*kicks a Chaos in the nuts, takes its weapon, kills it, then rides away on the back of an orc*
Yeeha!! Wait, no! Not the ORCAPULT!!
*flies away with orc screaming*
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
dot dot dot... o_O hehehehe. -fires magic at the flying orc-
PM
Now that I've seen a bit more of this...

Squig Herder, or Amazing Burning Guy, whatever he was... can't choose... It does look awfully fun, but I wasn't able to get close enough to do any actual playing around with the game. (Note to self: Next convention, use elbows mercilessly.)
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
....Orcapult!!! *grabs Kretol and Grakor and throws them into catapult*
We salute you! Now take them out!
*pulls lever and launchs them*

Edit: Know what I just realized? Orcapult. Orcapult.
Shamu...You're next. *points finger*
And I am so looking forward to this game.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
PM
Qaza Wrote:Amazing Burning Guy, whatever he was...

Human guy with the radical orange hair? That's a Bright Wizard. Silly Pyromaniacs, who have this nasty habit of having spells backfire on them if they get too overzealous with their flame-throwing. :wink: Besides, they're Order! They're the enemy!
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
PM
I have some bad news, I'm not gettin it anymore...
I just don't think I'll play it much... plus I couldn't afford the sub if I didnt, and that makes £30 a waste of money... it's a shame...
No Orcs or Brigth Wizards, but if they fix up the classes, cities, and have good RP, I'll be on it! Or a private server.... hmmmm
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
PM
Killachipmunk Wrote:I have some bad news, I'm not gettin it anymore...
I just don't think I'll play it much... plus I couldn't afford the sub if I didnt, and that makes £30 a waste of money... it's a shame...
No Orcs or Brigth Wizards, but if they fix up the classes, cities, and have good RP, I'll be on it! Or a private server.... hmmmm

Yes, I've long since lost the urge to pay for anything anymore. Especially if I have to KEEP paying, once I own it.
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soooooo...... Champions Online? Roxas65 28 774 10-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Wes orks be stompin ya omies! [Warhammer 40k thread] Ormica 12 333 12-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Aethon
  Warhammer 40K, anyone? Loxmardin 37 1,993 11-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Ormica
  Elder Scrolls Online Xigo 57 1,354 05-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Last Post: doombane
  Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes Grakor456 14 670 04-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Piroska