The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Well About my self
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, here it goes then. I´m a nice person, so long you´re nice to me. I´m not short temperd and tries always to handle every thing as nice as I can be. I´ve much time over in my hands often so i try to be as helpful as I can when it comes to plenty of everything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I´m from Sweden. So my primary language´s Swedish but my English´s not that bad but not perfect either.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Started to play the first games for some long time ago from me brothers PC. And then I played the others games when they came out. Did read some where that World of Warcraft was coming so I waited maybe a halfa year to get a better pc and did beging to play it. And RP did hold me into it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, it´s mostly that many of my friends´re going here so I did think why not join them over there to. So Here I´m. And I think that we´re going to sty here to as it seems to have been out there a time and there´s plenty of rules that would keep it good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well I´m all from the Military role player to the man/woman sitting in the tavern and just talking to people as just taking a drink. So it´s hard but I´m more into Day-yo-day Role player for the most. But I can and like almoste all RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human and Dwarf´re my favorit races in World of Warcraft. Easy to get RP with them , mostly becus of that I know there Lore much better then what I do for other races really. But Orcs can be nice to.
Classes would almoste be Paladin, Warrior. As an old tank I love this two classes. But I do play often what ever I find right for the moment.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well, just to find some nice RP that is not to hard to find all the time. And plainly just have a great deal of fun in there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hum, Well I did take a peek on all the rules that was in there. I do understand them even if I do like to curse when I´m Rping. But still I do understand the rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

( Well then here it goes. One just from the bat then. )
A cold wind roams trough the city. But that diden´t consern Maquire one bit. As he did know where he was going the cold winds woulden´t be no problem for him. He knocked on the door to the guard captians room. He enterd as he heard the voise from the captian telling him he could enter. As he enters he salutes quickly before he begings to talk. ”Sah, what did ye want to tell me, sah?” The Captian leans back in his chair. ”Well Maquire, there´re some repports that tells me that your group has seen something down in the sewers the last week”. Maquire awnsers with a quick nod. The Captian takes out some pices of papper from his desk and waves Maquire away. He walks out as he does his salute and begings to walk over against to the sewer openings. There he meets his old team. Bruuf the large brute to a man. Sander and his brother Adrian that always seems to be together. Sarrah that was the teams Captian when they where down there. For the five years they have been togheter working as a Sewerjacks, the work that doesn´t ask who that joins in. They´re all accepted as they don´t really care who takes care of the Sewers , so long there´re some teams down there. They all small talked a bit and slowly enterd the sewers as they always have done in the morning. One by one lowerd them selfs for the ladder. The smell from the sewers seems never go away. It would only grow into your cloths and you would carry it with you all night.
They have only meet some smugglers down there any once some little gobblins with one orc with them. They did know that much diden´t happen there but it gave them coinsso they could live on, when every one else wouldent take them, old crinimals and what not.
As they walked there old rute down in the sewers something was going down in the old parts of the sewers. ”Why does the smell never go away, damn we´ve all been here for over three years now and still the damn smell hunts your ass down here” did Adrian say quickly. Gruuf did smack a bit on the walls with his hatchet for some ressons that no one did know. He was abit of the lonewolf of them all that diden´t say that much at all. Maquire that was the front man of the group, scouting ahead. It was maybe just the shadwos but he did think to see something ahead, moving. Maquire did rase quickly his hand so every one would understand to stop. They did quickly stop and whisperd what was happening.
A small green ball was thrown right into the group, no one did see who did throw it but as it did hit the ground it exploded in a great cloud of green smoke. They all started to cough as Maquire did take a heavy breath and started to run back the way they come from. Grabing Sarrah that was standing behind him. He started to lose his breath but tried to run with the woman as quickly as they could. As they did trip on some old junk that was just scrapping around both of them looked around from the ground and did only see one and other and the rest of the group that was not with them any more.

(( Well here´s a small story, never been to good with storys like this. I´m more the Rper that just goes along with what´s happening. Well I hope this is good enough any ways. ))
[Image: 2iuyv13.png]
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well, here it goes then. I´m a nice person, so long you´re nice to me. I´m not short temperd and tries always to handle every thing as nice as I can be. I´ve much time over in my hands often so i try to be as helpful as I can when it comes to plenty of everything.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I´m from Sweden. So my primary language´s Swedish but my English´s not that bad but not perfect either.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Started to play the first games for some long time ago from me brothers PC. And then I played the others games when they came out. Did read some where that World of Warcraft was coming so I waited maybe a halfa year to get a better pc and did beging to play it. And RP did hold me into it.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Well, it´s mostly that many of my friends´re going here so I did think why not join them over there to. So Here I´m. And I think that we´re going to sty here to as it seems to have been out there a time and there´s plenty of rules that would keep it good.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Well I´m all from the Military role player to the man/woman sitting in the tavern and just talking to people as just taking a drink. So it´s hard but I´m more into Day-yo-day Role player for the most. But I can and like almoste all RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Human and Dwarf´re my favorit races in World of Warcraft. Easy to get RP with them , mostly becus of that I know there Lore much better then what I do for other races really. But Orcs can be nice to.
Classes would almoste be Paladin, Warrior. As an old tank I love this two classes. But I do play often what ever I find right for the moment.

What are your expectations of this server?:

Well, just to find some nice RP that is not to hard to find all the time. And plainly just have a great deal of fun in there.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Hum, Well I did take a peek on all the rules that was in there. I do understand them even if I do like to curse when I´m Rping. But still I do understand the rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

( Well then here it goes. One just from the bat then. )
A cold wind roams trough the city. But that diden´t consern Maquire one bit. As he did know where he was going the cold winds woulden´t be no problem for him. He knocked on the door to the guard captians room. He enterd as he heard the voise from the captian telling him he could enter. As he enters he salutes quickly before he begings to talk. ”Sah, what did ye want to tell me, sah?” The Captian leans back in his chair. ”Well Maquire, there´re some repports that tells me that your group has seen something down in the sewers the last week”. Maquire awnsers with a quick nod. The Captian takes out some pices of papper from his desk and waves Maquire away. He walks out as he does his salute and begings to walk over against to the sewer openings. There he meets his old team. Bruuf the large brute to a man. Sander and his brother Adrian that always seems to be together. Sarrah that was the teams Captian when they where down there. For the five years they have been togheter working as a Sewerjacks, the work that doesn´t ask who that joins in. They´re all accepted as they don´t really care who takes care of the Sewers , so long there´re some teams down there. They all small talked a bit and slowly enterd the sewers as they always have done in the morning. One by one lowerd them selfs for the ladder. The smell from the sewers seems never go away. It would only grow into your cloths and you would carry it with you all night.
They have only meet some smugglers down there any once some little gobblins with one orc with them. They did know that much diden´t happen there but it gave them coinsso they could live on, when every one else wouldent take them, old crinimals and what not.
As they walked there old rute down in the sewers something was going down in the old parts of the sewers. ”Why does the smell never go away, damn we´ve all been here for over three years now and still the damn smell hunts your ass down here” did Adrian say quickly. Gruuf did smack a bit on the walls with his hatchet for some ressons that no one did know. He was abit of the lonewolf of them all that diden´t say that much at all. Maquire that was the front man of the group, scouting ahead. It was maybe just the shadwos but he did think to see something ahead, moving. Maquire did rase quickly his hand so every one would understand to stop. They did quickly stop and whisperd what was happening.
A small green ball was thrown right into the group, no one did see who did throw it but as it did hit the ground it exploded in a great cloud of green smoke. They all started to cough as Maquire did take a heavy breath and started to run back the way they come from. Grabing Sarrah that was standing behind him. He started to lose his breath but tried to run with the woman as quickly as they could. As they did trip on some old junk that was just scrapping around both of them looked around from the ground and did only see one and other and the rest of the group that was not with them any more.

(( Well here´s a small story, never been to good with storys like this. I´m more the Rper that just goes along with what´s happening. Well I hope this is good enough any ways. ))
[Image: 2iuyv13.png]