Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Rosencrat
11-01-2017 05:12 PM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 36851
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97218
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 39968
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31493
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25498

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

WoW's Commandments
Commandment#50: Thy forums shall tell thy player when thy CORRECT BIRTHDAY IS DUE.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Commandment #51 - Thou shalt not play an elf merely like a long-eared human.

Commandment #52 - Thou shalt keepeth to the Lore of Thine World, for lo! Thou shalt find an arrow in thine arse if thou wanderest overfar from ancestral lands. Thus it is written.
Live your own life; you die your own death
PM
Commandment #53 You will not move when flame wreath is cast, or the raid blows up.

Commandment #54 Not believing in the gods is fine, you aren't in trouble until they begin to believe in you.
PM
Commandment#55: Thou must pull the pin from thy holy hand grenade and count to THREE. No more, no less. Three shall be the number of the counting, and the counting of the number shall be three. Four is way over. Two is too little. Once thy has reached the number three, being the number of the counting, thou must throw the grenade at thy foe, who shall be blown to tiny bits.

I can't believe I just wrote that. Don't hurt me.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
PM
Commandment #56: Thou shalt not utter "LEEROY JENKINS" within the vicinity of an instance.
Commandment#57: Thou must resist the urge to poke an angry tauren, conquences shall be a hoof to thy face. And it will hurt.
PM
Commandment 58: Thou shalt keep the roleplay holy, and shalt not taint it with OOC in /say or jumping around not unlike thine own foot is aflame.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
PM
Commandment#59: Thou shalt follow this ridiculously large set of rules, to the point where thy head is hurting and thy sense of reality is distorted. Every. Single. Rule.
PM
Commandment #60: Thou shalt NEVER reply to anyone with, "Yeah I agree LOL!"
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
PM