08-26-2020 08:16 AM
» Replies: 15
» Views: 379
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 2816
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 85579
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2359
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3413

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Would You Rather...
Kratos all the way, that way I'm a God. :D

Would you rather be corrupted by Old Gods (Deathwing style), or fight against them?
Spoiler:
[Image: 2wd92y0.gif]

PM
Corrupted all the way.

Would you rather eat a week-in-the-sun egg, or shatter two of your teeth with a hammer? (I am evil.)
What happens if a bowl of Tauren spills into Wednesday on a bed of six o'clock?
PM
Salmonella, here I cooooooooooooooooooooooooome!

Would you rather have to manually type/say binary code in everything you say or jump into water from 10 meters hight with your belly turned towards the water?
PM
. . . At least the belly flop would be a temporary thing.

Would you rather your last friend in a zombie apocalypse be a strong-type or an intelligent-type?
PM
Strong. Honestly, you don't need to be that intelligent to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Would you rather be the greatest singer or dancer... to ever exist, now and forever.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
PM
Dancer. It would help me in learning swordplay and improved mobility is always a welcomed bonus.

Would you rather follow your rightful King or your devout Pope, assuming the former commands you to kill the latter and the latter commands you to kill the former?
He's just a hero
In a long line of heroes
Looking for something
Attractive to save
- Soup Star Joe

Ongoing Personal Projects:
NIL
PM
My king. Because I'm not getting into religious debates.

If both of these entities existed, would you rather keep one proper pony or the entirety of the MLP cast as pets?
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

PM
I would keep one, seeing as that is the fewest I can have.

Would you rather the ability to control the minds of others or control the physical realm with your mind? (No philosophical "But the mind is physical" answers)
PM
Control the physical realm with my mind like psychic powers to move stuff? Yeah, that. =)

Would you rather see one of your family members pass away infront of you, or one of your pet animals you've had since they were a baby? (This excludes any short-lifed pets! Like Hamsters! but they are so cute :3)
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
PM
Change thy answer, manwench! I'll answer your question anyway.

I would rather my pet animal die, of course. A good human life has far greater value than that of any animal, in my eyes.

Would you rather save the occupants of one city, killing a family member, or save one family member and kill the occupants of one city?

PM
Kill the occupants of one city. Because then I can have the philosopher's stone. /shades

Would you rather FUS RO DAH or YOL TOOR SHUL?
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
FUS RO DAH

I can just put some flammable liquor in my mouth and exhale over a flame. Same thing as yol toor shul.

EDIT: Oh uh.

Set hand on fire for 5 seconds, or dip your foot in ice-water for 60 seconds?
PM
*Brag* In Norway, we can swim in water that's -20° C, so I choose the fire. I've always liked fireworks.

Edit: Forgot to add the following line.

Would you rather touch my armpit or be forced to watch me play Skyrim without the ability to say anything or correct anything that I am doing wrong?
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
PM
I would watch you play Skyrim - not because I'm afraid of your armpit, but because it would be more entertaining than... touching an armpit.

Would you rather be a pitiful medieval serf, or an oppressed, overworked factory worker?
PM
Pitiful medieval serf. The oppressed, overworked factory worker is likely to be killed faster if we're thinking Industrial-era factories where no safety and child labor is the norm. At least you have the clean, natural air and the sun over your face than to breathe coal fumes day in and out.

Would you rather eat balut or dinuguan? (Don't you dare answer this one, Cappn, or that won't be fun!)
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]