The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Yes, I'm crazy. And a little bit hairy.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
No, not at all. I am all-knowing. I kid! I did. Everything seems to be reasonable enough.

2. How did you hear about us?
Hentick somehow managed to coax me into checking out CotH; and so, here I am presenting myself to you all.

3. How did you get into RP?
About ten years ago, one of my friends in middle school taught me how to Role Play 'Digimon' on AOL. I caught on quickly, and after a while, moved on to more advanced types of RP, such as medieval/modern play.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
My group of friends in Central Florida that I've known for the longest time got me into playing Warcraft. I wasn't too good at the RTS aspect of the older games; as for WoW itself, I haven't played too much of it, either(i.e.-I've never have had a character past level 60).

5. What is your favorite race/class? I'd have to say Tauren Warriors. If Tauren could be Rogues, that'd actually be my favorite combination.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play? I usually play the obnoxious warrior type, that is idiotic and kind of eccentric in the way he interacts with people. Either that, or the calm, chivalrous Rogue type that doesn't like to fight unless he has too.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP? This is a kind of vague question. I like the good, interesting sort of RP. One that involves a mix of violence, comedy, and sheer awesomeness.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks? I... Well. I don't really do much. I haven't really been playing Warcraft that much lately either(since I'm poor and don't have the money), so I stick to playing video games and Byond.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)I live in North America. More specifically, Northwestern Florida, in the Panhandle.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies? Only if I get free cookies.

Yes, I do agree. I'm not a rule breaker. =D
Approved!