Kreets

[-]
Latest Threads
"Is the CotH Forum Still Up...?"
Last Post: Geoni
Yesterday 06:36 AM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 37045
RL Picture thread #2 (No vulgar this tim...
Last Post: Stealthscout
01-24-2017 02:42 PM
» Replies: 2491
» Views: 97256
Bingles' Feedback Thread
Last Post: Aethon
01-19-2017 01:32 AM
» Replies: 39
» Views: 40052
Sultanofswing29`s Introduction
Last Post: Sultanofswing29
09-18-2016 08:19 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 31553
Zyga21
Last Post: Maulbane
09-14-2016 07:32 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 25566

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

Your pride and joy
Tell us about you characters, do like me and add the photo
PM
I think there is similar thread.

But anyway, I'm not sure for my characters until I enter the server doors and start puzzling my characters.
[Image: irontrooperx.png]
PM
[Image: screenshot_100.jpg]

Now that the Server Lore's been made somewhat clear, I've taken the freedom to reimagine Hogral. I'll wait with posting the details until the Character Profile Section opens up, but I'm planning to let him spend a bit of time in a Plate Outfit. So far this is the best one I've come up with while randomly browsing ModelViewer. Note that he'll look less scary once they've resolved the bugs with the Eyes and light :)
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
I would, if I could find any model viewer that works with 3.0.3. Anyone know?
Paint. (It's red now!)
PM
There's a fellow that's modified it into a working 3.0.3 version somewhere at the ModelViewer Forums, although I can't remember the exact post (it was fairly easy to find two hours ago though).

While there's some bugs, like the hands, glows and eyes not working properly, it's useable until somebody comes up with the full, working version.
Hogral Coalbeard - Impulsive Explorer
PM
If anyone finds a Mac model viewer that works with 3.0.3, by all means, let me know! My model viewer can't do anything past patch 1.12...
Hogral Wrote:There's a fellow that's modified it into a working 3.0.3 version somewhere at the ModelViewer Forums, although I can't remember the exact post (it was fairly easy to find two hours ago though).

While there's some bugs, like the hands, glows and eyes not working properly, it's useable until somebody comes up with the full, working version.

The only eyes that don't work are Deathknight and Night Elf glow. Since theirs is separate from the eye, unlike Blood elf and Draenei glow. Unless your version is even crappier than mine. Though you are using a Deathknight face there for some reason.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PM
Here we go!
If I get approved, here's what's coming back!

[Image: WotLKCharacters.jpg]

Adolphus - I always have him, the same concept and style, but a little different on each server, he's my "main".

Arius - Probably will be the same, I liked the concept, but never got to develop him.

Gullsnikk - The name of my first ever Warcraft Character, who's idea died out. However, Northrend is exactly his place, I think I might bring him back. If so, the gear he's pictured in would be an endgame set, as he'll have been adventuring for years, since I quit retail.
[Image: badge.jpg]
Cry Havoc! And let slip the Dogs of War!
PM
I am incredibly lazy, so I'm going to forego the fancy backgrounds.
[Image: gnome.jpg]
Alright, now, here's the rundown:
The fingerless gnome on the left is going to be my new Wyrble. Either warrior or rogue, and a bounty hunter of some sort. Definitely uses guns, perhaps a minimum amount of technology--Net projectors, grenades, flash bombs-- simple things he uses to make up for the fact that just about every other living thing can overpower his race physically. The details of his character and personality aren't hammered out, but I'm guessing true neutral. Please note that the crazy hair is the cornerstone of his character. Probably means I won't be able to play him in all his glory 'til the barber comes out, but that's life.

The human who seems confused as to how to hold a sword (The animations for modelviewer weren't cooperating, let's leave it at that) is going to be some kind of bandit. Chaotic evil, as it were. Go around, start trouble, treat him as a completely expendable character, and let lady luck decide if he's going to survive his first scuffle. I ain't getting attatched to him, but I've been wanting to play a thug for a while now, so here's my chance.

The dwarf is, as always was, my favorite. His gear might be blue in game, and lord knows I'm never going to use a hammer so... ridiculous. It's ONE HANDED, TOO! Bleh. Anyways, a more mild personality than before, a priest instead of a paladin, and no engineering. Plus the pointy hat, the most awesome headgear in existence. I figure I won't need one for the gnome anymore, because of the crazy hair, so might as well give this guy the good stuff.
Paint. (It's red now!)
PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pride.. the word just got a new meaning Spiky 7 264 12-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  National Geek Pride Day Heroforgotten 20 443 05-18-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Nostra