The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Zunjai`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,

Id say that I'm a rather peaceful person, laid back and I don't get angry easily. I usually go with the flow, and have been known to be friendly. I'm more of a sociable person, so I prefer doing events and so in groups, rather than doing it all alone.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Estonia, where we speak Estonian. Not much to talk about it really.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I got into Warcraft from the times there was Warcraft III Roleplay servers. I played there for a while until World of Warcraft was released, so I jumped on the band wagon and bought it too. From my first day there, I started on a PvP realm. It was a rather dull and tedious experience, so I started looking around the other server types. Hence I found out that World of Warcraft has Roleplay Realms too, and so I have been roleplaying there for about 3 years or so, and enjoyed every minute of it. But soon the roleplay experience of the official realms went down and there were alot of people that just generally disregarded it and even insulted us for that. So I started looking for a change ever since a friend of mine quit and went off to a roleplaying private server somewhere.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I disliked how the official realm's roleplay experience kept going down hill. As it advertised more and more, alot of players joined the realms, without even knowing what roleplay is and refusing to learn or respect it. They just went around, insulting and doing whatever they could to disturb our events, and the gamemasters wouldn't even do anything about it. But since I loved the Warcraft lore, I kept hanging on. But recently, a friend of mine quit saying that he's tired of the tedious people that keep coming in and not following the rules, and said that the private RP servers are better maintained in the terms of following the roleplay rules. So I started surfing over the internet, looking for any roleplaying private realms that looked promising and so I found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I enjoy pretty much all the styles of roleplay, but rather in a group than alone. Since my characters have mostly been dwarves, I've learned to love tavern roleplay, but my recent and also the character that I used primarly over the last 2 years was a troll. With trolls, everything in entertaining, be it tavern roleplay, or a more action packed adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I would go with either a dwarven warrior, for their sheer awesomeness of being both small, stout and epic, or a troll rogue. Infact, Id say mostly a troll rogue, since they have always proven to be the most fun to roleplay, in different situations. The tribal roleplay, may it be gathering shrunken heads, or just sitting in a trollish mojo-tent, talking with your friends and allies over a cup of brew. I also rather like the troll's lore point of view, how they survived the rougher happenings with their race, and still aren't always grim and filled with vengeance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly, I'm hoping to find roleplayers who aren't always the typical "Demon Princess of Goldshire/Silvermoon'' and are social and friendly. Also reinforcement of the roleplay rules, so that people that just plain disrespect it and try to insult and stop people from doing it will get punished for their deeds. But yes, I'm mostly hoping to find a roleplay friendly sociality.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that appeals to me the most is the ''Role-playing Rule'', since I believe that roleplay should be the base of any roleplay server. Secondly, and closely after, my second favourite is the ''Maturity Rule'', because it can be rather tedious when the people just jump around, spamming area of effect spells and just act plain childish. So I'm hoping that it'll be a better place, in the point of view of the roleplayers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not so long ago, there lived an old and wise tauren name Grullok. He was somewhat of a grizzled war veteran that was respected by most of the people that knew him.
A longer time ago, when Grullok was just a young man, he had to complete his rites to the Earthmother. His father sent him out for multible tasks, that he had to complete, like every tauren that came before him, and every tauren that will come after. Even though some of the missions were hard, he stood up bravely and faced them with strength and respect. When he had finished all but one task, he understood that the final one with not be one to take easily. He had to hunt down the great wolven packmother ''Ichnee''. He looked for her for days to come, without much luck. One day, when he was far away from any village, a pack of wolves attacked him. He fought them off with his cane, but one managed to bite him in the stomach, badly hurting him. After fending off the wolves, he retreated to a cave to tend to his wounds. He meditated there for days, on the edge of life and death, until one day, when he was feeling especially ill, a soft voice whispered to him ''You will be okay young tauren, for you respect the ways on the nature and the Earthmother. For that, the elements shall be your companions, and aid you in which ever task that is deemed worthy.'' Young Grullok understood what this had ment, so he took it with great pride. After a few more days, his injuries had healed and he went back to find the packmother of the dreaded wolves. The sound of the wind guided him towards her, until the day he finally found her. The battle was rough, but aslong as the tauren did what he was thought and didn't make any foolish mistakes, he made it out victorious. And so he took her away, skinned her and went back to his village, to prove that he had won the battle with the broodmother, and tell the elders of how he had experienced the company of the elements. Not soon after, Grullok became a great shaman, who always followed the ways of the Earthmother and the Great Hunt, and thus lived a noble and respectful life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm, I'm interested on how the item system and the levels work. So I want to ask, how do you gather pieces of armor and weapons for your roleplay set?
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello,

Id say that I'm a rather peaceful person, laid back and I don't get angry easily. I usually go with the flow, and have been known to be friendly. I'm more of a sociable person, so I prefer doing events and so in groups, rather than doing it all alone.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Estonia, where we speak Estonian. Not much to talk about it really.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I got into Warcraft from the times there was Warcraft III Roleplay servers. I played there for a while until World of Warcraft was released, so I jumped on the band wagon and bought it too. From my first day there, I started on a PvP realm. It was a rather dull and tedious experience, so I started looking around the other server types. Hence I found out that World of Warcraft has Roleplay Realms too, and so I have been roleplaying there for about 3 years or so, and enjoyed every minute of it. But soon the roleplay experience of the official realms went down and there were alot of people that just generally disregarded it and even insulted us for that. So I started looking for a change ever since a friend of mine quit and went off to a roleplaying private server somewhere.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I disliked how the official realm's roleplay experience kept going down hill. As it advertised more and more, alot of players joined the realms, without even knowing what roleplay is and refusing to learn or respect it. They just went around, insulting and doing whatever they could to disturb our events, and the gamemasters wouldn't even do anything about it. But since I loved the Warcraft lore, I kept hanging on. But recently, a friend of mine quit saying that he's tired of the tedious people that keep coming in and not following the rules, and said that the private RP servers are better maintained in the terms of following the roleplay rules. So I started surfing over the internet, looking for any roleplaying private realms that looked promising and so I found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I enjoy pretty much all the styles of roleplay, but rather in a group than alone. Since my characters have mostly been dwarves, I've learned to love tavern roleplay, but my recent and also the character that I used primarly over the last 2 years was a troll. With trolls, everything in entertaining, be it tavern roleplay, or a more action packed adventure.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, that's a tough one. I think I would go with either a dwarven warrior, for their sheer awesomeness of being both small, stout and epic, or a troll rogue. Infact, Id say mostly a troll rogue, since they have always proven to be the most fun to roleplay, in different situations. The tribal roleplay, may it be gathering shrunken heads, or just sitting in a trollish mojo-tent, talking with your friends and allies over a cup of brew. I also rather like the troll's lore point of view, how they survived the rougher happenings with their race, and still aren't always grim and filled with vengeance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly, I'm hoping to find roleplayers who aren't always the typical "Demon Princess of Goldshire/Silvermoon'' and are social and friendly. Also reinforcement of the roleplay rules, so that people that just plain disrespect it and try to insult and stop people from doing it will get punished for their deeds. But yes, I'm mostly hoping to find a roleplay friendly sociality.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one that appeals to me the most is the ''Role-playing Rule'', since I believe that roleplay should be the base of any roleplay server. Secondly, and closely after, my second favourite is the ''Maturity Rule'', because it can be rather tedious when the people just jump around, spamming area of effect spells and just act plain childish. So I'm hoping that it'll be a better place, in the point of view of the roleplayers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Not so long ago, there lived an old and wise tauren name Grullok. He was somewhat of a grizzled war veteran that was respected by most of the people that knew him.
A longer time ago, when Grullok was just a young man, he had to complete his rites to the Earthmother. His father sent him out for multible tasks, that he had to complete, like every tauren that came before him, and every tauren that will come after. Even though some of the missions were hard, he stood up bravely and faced them with strength and respect. When he had finished all but one task, he understood that the final one with not be one to take easily. He had to hunt down the great wolven packmother ''Ichnee''. He looked for her for days to come, without much luck. One day, when he was far away from any village, a pack of wolves attacked him. He fought them off with his cane, but one managed to bite him in the stomach, badly hurting him. After fending off the wolves, he retreated to a cave to tend to his wounds. He meditated there for days, on the edge of life and death, until one day, when he was feeling especially ill, a soft voice whispered to him ''You will be okay young tauren, for you respect the ways on the nature and the Earthmother. For that, the elements shall be your companions, and aid you in which ever task that is deemed worthy.'' Young Grullok understood what this had ment, so he took it with great pride. After a few more days, his injuries had healed and he went back to find the packmother of the dreaded wolves. The sound of the wind guided him towards her, until the day he finally found her. The battle was rough, but aslong as the tauren did what he was thought and didn't make any foolish mistakes, he made it out victorious. And so he took her away, skinned her and went back to his village, to prove that he had won the battle with the broodmother, and tell the elders of how he had experienced the company of the elements. Not soon after, Grullok became a great shaman, who always followed the ways of the Earthmother and the Great Hunt, and thus lived a noble and respectful life.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hmm, I'm interested on how the item system and the levels work. So I want to ask, how do you gather pieces of armor and weapons for your roleplay set?