11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3880
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87733
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3241
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

*a very very dirty and old letter*
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I'm 15 (yes i'm a youngling), and I have been playing for since about WOTLK's release- and for a year, give or take a few months, i've been roleplaying. I've always had interests in Fantasy (Lord of the Rings, Eragon, etc.) settings and I joined wow specifically because it was based in this sort of setting (dwarves, goblins, so on and so forth.).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the USA, MA, I my primary is English, and I can speak small amounts of Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft after playing Perfect World (yes I know it suuuuuuucked) about the time Blizzard began it's advertising campaigns with Ozzy. I joined because, as I said before, I have held an interest in fantasy for a time and thought the game looked interesting.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly a guildie of mine in-game sent me a letter about this site- I have not honestly tried out other servers before (I tried once, almost lost my WoW account and my email and $100) but found them not very suitable- at the moment i'm trying this out because of good faith in my guildies.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As a dwarf RPer (yes I said dwarf) I ALWAYS enjoy guzzling down a few pints with some pals in the tavern and having a puff or two on the corn-cob pipe, but I have also had much experience in military guilds and do enjoy working in such.
What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarf Hunter- Because dwarves are the manliest race in the game (have beards, they're drunks, they shoot big guns, they womanize, etc.) and I prefer the hunter as it's more enjoyable to shoot a gun than to hack at someone with an axe or cast some lame frost spell from a distance.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My hopes are that it'll be fairly well occupied with a good amount of members, and that I won't get ripped-off >.>

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I do find the tantrum or grand exits rule interesting- as I have many times had to deal with such things in guilds I have been in- it's quite annoying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(this is a general description of my character, as the many details I have come up with would take too long, also i'm writing it in the accent that I use for Baahmn)
Q: "Ok tell us about yourself"
A: "Awright- me name es Baahmn Mithril Kharzim- son of tha' great brewer Granvit Golden Kharzim en soldier en tha' great King's army o' Khaz Modan. I em 115 years o' age, en worship tha' great titans, including Khaz. I enjoy me ale like any Dwarf, en also smoke a pipe of tobbaco from time ta time- smells sweetly o' pine en cedar. Now- anyting' else?"

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing, thank you for your time.
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In you mailbox, a letter, simply entitled "Wryx" Wryxian 1 484 07-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Kaelvan
  A letter, adressed to you, Tektonic 1 402 04-03-2009, 05:12 AM
Last Post: sasail