11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3875
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87727
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3235
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

ravenmorne, rogue looking for a home
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
i play all i can i tend to burn the midnight oil a lotbut i love to play be one on one or groups i love it
What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
America English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to wow through a close friend he said it as a solid game and
What made you seek our server over others?:

I've played for 6 months retail but it got to pricey i've been looking for a good rp server and this is the best from what i heard.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern rp to relationships im down for anything be it raids to having a family.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Rouge human because humans are the most well rounded race and the rogues are a very versatile class that can fill almost any spot in a group with the right gear.
What are your expectations of this server?:
A fun environment with nice people.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The god moding because the last sever had so many it was not funny you cant have fun rping with some one who always has to win i am a humble player i believe the people here will be as well.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

I was but a shy young boy of 4 when my father left with arthas to icecrown where he was slaughtered by the scourge. I was marred by it my innocents died that day but my mother alas she was stricken with grief so much it drove her to take her life. So i had to raise myself in streets of lower shattrath. It was not easy with the orcs and the dranaei that wonder the streets at night coming into town. I supported myself working as a bartender in the bar " worlds end tavern " at night working the streets by day. I have taken many a life but i am not proud of it.I did what i had to survive the manotiney of lower city life. I need just one more big score and i can leave and start my life over and find the one for me and settle down.

I am a lithe and nimble rouge at the age of 29 with a medium frame dressed in rough leather clothes and carries to shivs and a shot gun for when the orcs at the bar tend to get too rough. i have the skills to do what i must but id rather not fighting its just not me.i have no qualms killing monsters i will protect my self if i must and a penchant for adventure that just wants a family of my own and a way out of the life that i have lived up to now. It is not the life you can raise a family in.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am a kind person and i love to role play and id love to be able to play on this server.
PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello! Forsaken roleplayer looking for a home. Nighthaunter 9 1,198 07-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Nighthaunter
  Rogue's Introduction rogue8girl 10 1,234 06-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros