The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

skateboy94`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, me as a player.... I honestly like to fight, whether its PvP or PvE it doesnt matter. RP is something I originally didn't like to do but tried it and quickly began to love it! I like to help other players in any way I can to complete what ever they need to do.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America. My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into world of warcraft through retail. I saw some commercials for it a while back and immediately went and joined. RP I got into by just randomly happening upon a gathering in retail and decided to try and join in, I have loved it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
What made me seek this server was the RP factor. I am really tired of all of the griefers on retail and other private servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying in large groups with deep stories involving fighting and action. I like these because it tends to flow better then other situtations and there is less of a chance of saying some that is just a little bit strange. While some relaxing tavern type roleplay is always nice as well because it is relaxing after a long day.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Blood Elf. They are my favorite because of their back story, I can really see the reasons for everything that they do. My favorite class is Death Knight for reasons just like my favorite race, I like their back story and can really understand why they do what they do.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are little to no griefers and RP everywhere I turn. Never a dull moment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Of your rules my favorite is the PG-13 and R rated conversation separation. Often times on other servers I would hear things that I really didn't need or want to hear.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Explosions could be heared in the distance, the war was about to reach Eversong Woods. Variak who was very young at the time was being led through the woods from the Farstrider's Retreat to Silvermoon by his mother Estella. "Where are we going mother?" said Variak. "Don't worry" Estella whispered to him, "we'll be safe."

"But what about Father?"

"He will be fine. We must hurry before they close the route." They hurried on in silence passed through the main gates of the city. Suddenly a large explosion blasted through the walls of the city, the scourge began to pour through. Variak and Estella took off running toward Sunfury Spire. "What happenend to father?" Variak said. "Im sorry son...." said Estella sadly, "he is gone."

The Scourge were closing in on them from behind. Variak and Estella made it into the tower but the undead were not far behind. "Variak, my dear son, go up and touch the jewel that glows red in the next room." Estella told him. "Ok mother but what are you going to do?" Variak questioned.

"Don't worry about me, just get yourself to safety." With that Variak ran and touched the sphere and began to teleport to Undercity. The last thing he saw was an arrow sticking out of his mothers back who was laying on the ground infront of the room. With the last of her strength she used her holy magic to seal off the room with the translocation orb from the undead. "Now... now your safe, my son." Those were the last words Estella spoke before the undead swarmed over her. From that day forward Variak swore that he would avenge his mothers death, no matter what.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please enjoy your stay! If you haven't already checked out our Wiki, Stickies, FAQs and Rules/Policies, I'd recommend you do so now!

Have fun and make sure to /join chat when you come on the server!

<333

Cressy
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]