Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dragon Items?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for items that are very dragon-like in appearance. Weapons and armor is the focus. I founds a couple. Life and Death looks like one.
The dragonstalker set maybe...The shoulders have skeletal dragon heads on but not sure if that's what you're looking for.
In the Blacksmith Hammersmith line is a Dragon hammer. The only stipulation is that you are required to be a Hammersmith to wield it.

The ultimate evolution of the item is a one-handed hammer and the head is carved to resemble a dragon's head, with it's maw being the part used to strike enemies. I believe it is named Dragonmaw, though that may be a lesser evolution of the item.

It's a fairly nice hammer, albeit that it's from the TBC period.
I remember those items now that you mention them, however it can also be draconic in theme as well. >:+)
Maladath is a one handed sword with a golden hilt in the shape of a dragon. Then there's also the Red Dragonscale Protector or the Draconian Deflector. One's a Red Dragonhead shield whilst the other is a golden shield with a dragon depicted on it. The Untamed Blade also hints of Dragons, you'd best just look up loot from Dragons. That means, Blackwing Lair and Onyxia. There are sure to be more dragons, I just can't name them off the top of my head.