The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Dragon Items?
I am looking for items that are very dragon-like in appearance. Weapons and armor is the focus. I founds a couple. Life and Death looks like one.
The dragonstalker set maybe...The shoulders have skeletal dragon heads on but not sure if that's what you're looking for.
"Something Unknown Is Doing We Don't Know What" - Eddington
In the Blacksmith Hammersmith line is a Dragon hammer. The only stipulation is that you are required to be a Hammersmith to wield it.

The ultimate evolution of the item is a one-handed hammer and the head is carved to resemble a dragon's head, with it's maw being the part used to strike enemies. I believe it is named Dragonmaw, though that may be a lesser evolution of the item.

It's a fairly nice hammer, albeit that it's from the TBC period.
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
I remember those items now that you mention them, however it can also be draconic in theme as well. >:+)
Maladath is a one handed sword with a golden hilt in the shape of a dragon. Then there's also the Red Dragonscale Protector or the Draconian Deflector. One's a Red Dragonhead shield whilst the other is a golden shield with a dragon depicted on it. The Untamed Blade also hints of Dragons, you'd best just look up loot from Dragons. That means, Blackwing Lair and Onyxia. There are sure to be more dragons, I just can't name them off the top of my head.
Little by little, one travels far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RPing as a Dragon? KomodoTheCashew 27 6,544 12-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: WindZealot
  WoW as a Dragon Age RP Base Jason 7 1,591 07-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  So... that dragon attack. Harmonic 14 2,388 04-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  Turn Currency Items (Coins) Into Keys? Kretol 15 2,601 03-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Quest items (for RP) Kretol 8 1,625 11-20-2011, 11:40 AM