Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Pet Sematary...er..farm.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, I have that other thread going, to get raid items and trade goods available in Arathi Basin. And we have the mount farm as well.

This idea might take a little more work, but could be a nice addition to this setup.

It's pretty much a farm (taken from a Battleground) that houses specific pets that only appear inside Raids. They could be spread out across the battleground, for Hunters to tame.

If it's alright with the GMs, I'll undertake to compile a list of these pets and their IDs, to be placed on such a farm? But only for the pets that only appear inside raids. If the same graphic pet appears somewhere else in the world, then it can be acquired normally. This is really for the unobtainable ones.
Good idea, also, they could make Spawned pets, so it would be easier, well just an idea.
Yes, I just ravaged through Petopia and got a list of all pets that are special in some way and appear only in raids.

Here is what I've got.

:Spawned Pets:
[npc]24159[/npc]
[npc]24858[/npc]
[npc]3619[/npc]
[npc]30093[/npc]

:Unique:
[npc]19429[/npc]
[npc]21891[/npc]
[npc]4512[/npc]
[npc]11673[/npc]
[npc]11359[/npc]

All other pets have versions in the outside world. The above occur primarily in raids only. If the GM's wanna proceed, I'll gather the ID numbers off WoWhead next.