The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Pet Sematary...er..farm.
Alright, I have that other thread going, to get raid items and trade goods available in Arathi Basin. And we have the mount farm as well.

This idea might take a little more work, but could be a nice addition to this setup.

It's pretty much a farm (taken from a Battleground) that houses specific pets that only appear inside Raids. They could be spread out across the battleground, for Hunters to tame.

If it's alright with the GMs, I'll undertake to compile a list of these pets and their IDs, to be placed on such a farm? But only for the pets that only appear inside raids. If the same graphic pet appears somewhere else in the world, then it can be acquired normally. This is really for the unobtainable ones.
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated
Good idea, also, they could make Spawned pets, so it would be easier, well just an idea.
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Yes, I just ravaged through Petopia and got a list of all pets that are special in some way and appear only in raids.

Here is what I've got.

:Spawned Pets:
[npc]24159[/npc]
[npc]24858[/npc]
[npc]3619[/npc]
[npc]30093[/npc]

:Unique:
[npc]19429[/npc]
[npc]21891[/npc]
[npc]4512[/npc]
[npc]11673[/npc]
[npc]11359[/npc]

All other pets have versions in the outside world. The above occur primarily in raids only. If the GM's wanna proceed, I'll gather the ID numbers off WoWhead next.
Mistress Sylea Moonwhisper - Human - Azeroth Trade Syndicate
Baroness Ariannah Timaeus - Human - The Scourgebane Trinitus
Valishna- Draenei - Unaffiliated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A smaller human farm? Dae 2 1,010 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Dae
  New Pets at the farm? DuskWolf 4 839 11-16-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Amerason
  The dabyrie farm. As the H.Q for the volunteer force. Vaetai 3 806 08-11-2009, 03:38 AM
Last Post: Vaetai