Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: My intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have played on most retail and custom seververs, i've been trying to find one I like, and seeing the detail you guys put into this site, I beleive this is a good server for me. I like playing with people usually, and I usually stay on task, but sometimes I just get so into the game that I don't talk very much...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the good ol' US of A, Michagan, to be exact, and i hate Obama. I just thought i might bring that up.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My friend told me about it, so i tried the 10 day trial, but I didn't think that it was worth $240 a year, so i started looking for free private servers, which ended up being more fun, anyway.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I just wanted to find a good RP server, and yours was the first one on google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I don't really know. Most of my time that I spent on vidio games was either RTS or FPS, I didn't get into MMO until recently.

What is your favourte race/class? Why?:

I like Human Warlocks and Night Elf Druids. I just enjoy casting, and the warlock's pet is just a bonus. :mrgreen:

What are your expectations of this server?:

Uh, well, I didn't really expect much after all the servers that I have seen, because they are all kinda the same to me. I'm hoping that this server has a "majic stone" like on a nother server that I have seen, so you can teleport anywhere.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Well, I'm not one to follow rules, but these aren't that strict, so... idk. I guess the one about swearing and stuff. It just makes people seem a little immature, especially if they really suck at swearing. But then it just give people a chance to laugh at them, too.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Uh, I never was one for making up stories... I'll just assume that this isn't 100% required for the server and hope that it isn't. Ill just change this later if it is, I guess.
Wait, do I have to wait for someone to like, approve this or something?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!