The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

My intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I have played on most retail and custom seververs, i've been trying to find one I like, and seeing the detail you guys put into this site, I beleive this is a good server for me. I like playing with people usually, and I usually stay on task, but sometimes I just get so into the game that I don't talk very much...

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I'm from the good ol' US of A, Michagan, to be exact, and i hate Obama. I just thought i might bring that up.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My friend told me about it, so i tried the 10 day trial, but I didn't think that it was worth $240 a year, so i started looking for free private servers, which ended up being more fun, anyway.

What made you seek our server over others?:

I just wanted to find a good RP server, and yours was the first one on google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I don't really know. Most of my time that I spent on vidio games was either RTS or FPS, I didn't get into MMO until recently.

What is your favourte race/class? Why?:

I like Human Warlocks and Night Elf Druids. I just enjoy casting, and the warlock's pet is just a bonus. :mrgreen:

What are your expectations of this server?:

Uh, well, I didn't really expect much after all the servers that I have seen, because they are all kinda the same to me. I'm hoping that this server has a "majic stone" like on a nother server that I have seen, so you can teleport anywhere.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Well, I'm not one to follow rules, but these aren't that strict, so... idk. I guess the one about swearing and stuff. It just makes people seem a little immature, especially if they really suck at swearing. But then it just give people a chance to laugh at them, too.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Uh, I never was one for making up stories... I'll just assume that this isn't 100% required for the server and hope that it isn't. Ill just change this later if it is, I guess.
Time is never wasted if you enjoyed wasting it. :P
Wait, do I have to wait for someone to like, approve this or something?
Time is never wasted if you enjoyed wasting it. :P
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]