Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Forum Private Messages.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've spoken to a few people here whom I've sent PMs to ( Forum PMs, I mean. ), and some of them claim to have never received my messages. Others say they've sent -me- PMs and I swear I never received them either. I don't have anyone on my Foe List, so I can't see why they'd be blocked...

Anyone else having an issue like this?

Note: If anyone reading this has ever sent me a PM and didn't receive a response, it's likely because I never got it, not because I'm ignoring you!
I've spoken to a few people here whom I've sent PMs to ( Forum PMs, I mean. ), and some of them claim to have never received my messages. Others say they've sent -me- PMs and I swear I never received them either. I don't have anyone on my Foe List, so I can't see why they'd be blocked...

Anyone else having an issue like this?

Note: If anyone reading this has ever sent me a PM and didn't receive a response, it's likely because I never got it, not because I'm ignoring you!
Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.
Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.
You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?
You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?
teege Wrote:Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.

Ah, good idea Teege. Maybe they intended to message me but never got around to it and somehow convinced themselves they did. XD

Rensin Wrote:You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?

Hmm... nope, I don't have it disabled. I -think- the problem may have been that my inbox was full and it didn't want to accept new messages. I checked "Delete Oldest Messages" if a message comes in and there isn't any room for it. That should work. Never noticed the options before now. >.<
teege Wrote:Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.

Ah, good idea Teege. Maybe they intended to message me but never got around to it and somehow convinced themselves they did. XD

Rensin Wrote:You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?

Hmm... nope, I don't have it disabled. I -think- the problem may have been that my inbox was full and it didn't want to accept new messages. I checked "Delete Oldest Messages" if a message comes in and there isn't any room for it. That should work. Never noticed the options before now. >.<