The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Forum Private Messages.
I've spoken to a few people here whom I've sent PMs to ( Forum PMs, I mean. ), and some of them claim to have never received my messages. Others say they've sent -me- PMs and I swear I never received them either. I don't have anyone on my Foe List, so I can't see why they'd be blocked...

Anyone else having an issue like this?

Note: If anyone reading this has ever sent me a PM and didn't receive a response, it's likely because I never got it, not because I'm ignoring you!
I've spoken to a few people here whom I've sent PMs to ( Forum PMs, I mean. ), and some of them claim to have never received my messages. Others say they've sent -me- PMs and I swear I never received them either. I don't have anyone on my Foe List, so I can't see why they'd be blocked...

Anyone else having an issue like this?

Note: If anyone reading this has ever sent me a PM and didn't receive a response, it's likely because I never got it, not because I'm ignoring you!
Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

teege Wrote:Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.

Ah, good idea Teege. Maybe they intended to message me but never got around to it and somehow convinced themselves they did. XD

Rensin Wrote:You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?

Hmm... nope, I don't have it disabled. I -think- the problem may have been that my inbox was full and it didn't want to accept new messages. I checked "Delete Oldest Messages" if a message comes in and there isn't any room for it. That should work. Never noticed the options before now. >.<
teege Wrote:Have everybody check their "sent" box and see if anything is in there. Otherwise I have no idea why that would be happening.

Ah, good idea Teege. Maybe they intended to message me but never got around to it and somehow convinced themselves they did. XD

Rensin Wrote:You didn't disable it in you Personal CP, did you?

Hmm... nope, I don't have it disabled. I -think- the problem may have been that my inbox was full and it didn't want to accept new messages. I checked "Delete Oldest Messages" if a message comes in and there isn't any room for it. That should work. Never noticed the options before now. >.<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Messages in the Chat won't send Anski 2 727 04-28-2013, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Sadron
  Anyone else the whole forum? Psychyn 1 671 01-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  From Retail To Private. Ometh 7 1,174 08-13-2010, 02:51 AM
Last Post: Ometh