Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Siege of Silvermoon! (Updated!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The event today went well. We'll be wrapping that arc up in a mini-event on Friday, same time as the last (5 PM EST) and we'll be doing the next full event on Saturday, also at the same time!

We're almost through this, guys.
The event today went well. We'll be wrapping that arc up in a mini-event on Friday, same time as the last (5 PM EST) and we'll be doing the next full event on Saturday, also at the same time!

We're almost through this, guys.
:O

Scheduled on the same days as the Echo events this week. The one tomorrow is at the same time as mine too. :'(
:O

Scheduled on the same days as the Echo events this week. The one tomorrow is at the same time as mine too. :'(
Well, conflab it. I can reschedule the Sunday event to Saturday, then. But the Fairbreeze thing has to be done tomorrow at some point. It should be short though.
Well, conflab it. I can reschedule the Sunday event to Saturday, then. But the Fairbreeze thing has to be done tomorrow at some point. It should be short though.
That's fine, Grak, I was prepared to move the Echo event to Saturday if such was needed. I'll move our event tomorrow to 6:00 EST and hopefully that will untangle everything.

Sorryz!
That's fine, Grak, I was prepared to move the Echo event to Saturday if such was needed. I'll move our event tomorrow to 6:00 EST and hopefully that will untangle everything.

Sorryz!
Oh yes! Saturday!
- Need to get up early monday morning and.. I really wanna join the rebellion event!
Oh yes! Saturday!
- Need to get up early monday morning and.. I really wanna join the rebellion event!
I hope everyone who's been enjoying the storyline so far will come to tomorrow's event. It'll be the last event I'll be running for the storyline, so it's almost over.
I hope everyone who's been enjoying the storyline so far will come to tomorrow's event. It'll be the last event I'll be running for the storyline, so it's almost over.
Same time tomorrow, right? Looking forward to it! :D
Same time tomorrow, right? Looking forward to it! :D